Love's Vengeance

Chapter 13 Shocker

All during that week no matter how hard she tried Heather never got Zack's full attention, so that week at elimination Heather was freaking out. While Tori was pretty calm and collented, she was a little worried because she'd seen Zack with some of the other girls and he seemed kind of interested but also he seemed kind of distant with them.

When Zack came into the room followed by the rest of the guys his eyes searched until they found Tori's she smiled as their eyes connected and he smiled back seeming to relax under her gaze. "Alright ladies another week another elimination, this week only one girl is going home," He grabbed on of the necklaces off the rack and looked at his feet before chuckeling and looking up at the girls "This first girl....I don't know what it is about her but she just keeps me laughing and smiling everytime I'm around her so I'm going to call first again this week.... Tori"

She sort of chuckled and and walked towards him. As she stood in front of him he smiled and put the necklace over her head before wrapping his strong tattooed arms around her waist and kissing her lips softly "She'll be gone by tonigh babe, relax."

Tori nodded and kissed his cheek as he let her go. She walked over and stood by the guys and crew once again. The guys smiled at her and greeted her with friendly hugs.

As Zack had promised Heather had her bags packed and was out of the house as soon as elimination was over. She'd seemed shocked that she wasn't picked to stay at the house, but you know what they say all is fair in love and war.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok guys here is the newest chapter I know its short but the next one will be longer I think well hopefully it is I just wanted to get this one out there for all of my lovely readers thank you so much for not hating me.

I'm sorry for the long wait!!!