Love's Vengeance

Chapter 14: One Month To Go

Over the next three months Zack and Tori’s relationship just started to take off, though there were the other girls in the house Zack always seemed to favor her, they were each others rock. Whenever they needed to talk about something they always went to each other, the other girls didn’t seem to like that to much but by the three month mark Zack was fed up with trying to give attention to them when all he really wanted to do was hang out with Tori. Tori had been introduce to the A7X girls, Val, Lacey and Leana, they exchanged phone numbers and keep in contact all the time. She’d all so been introduced to Zack’s family, who absolutely fell in love with her. Zack’s mom even tried to keep her. The other girls in the house were also introduced to his family and when they came back. They all looked kind of shook up. They didn’t like the fact that Tori seemed totally at easy when she came home and how at home she seemed when she was hanging out with Zack or the guys. Tori didn’t like the other girls either, she hated it when she saw Zack kissing one of them or flirting with them, but she learned to suck it up and live through it.

Tori kept Sam updated on everything they were always talking. Brian eventually asked about her, because he’d seen her in the DVD that Tori sent in. He wanted to talk to her, he bugged Tori for weeks until she just gave up and gave him her number. So Brian and Sam have been talking for a few months now.

A month before the show ended Zack was searching through the house looking for Tori. He found her in the music room composing as song on the piano. He smiled and leaned against the door frame watching her for a few minutes before he decided to make his presence known. He walked up to her and kissed the top of her head. Tori jumped startled out of her composing she turned to look at Zack, she smiled and asked “Hey, what are you doing in here?”

He smiled and said “I need to talk to you.”

“Oh, about what?” she asked turning around completely to look at him. He looked around at the cameras hinting to her that he wanted to talk to her in private. She nodded and gathered up her music stuff and walked with him to his room.

“What were you writing in there anyway?” He asked as the walked towards his room.

Tori shook her head and said “Nothing really, I’ve just been feeling really inspired lately and I just wanted to compose something.

Zack smiled and said “I know what you mean, I’ve been writing a lot lately too.”

As they reached his room he let her in and closed the door behind them. “So what did you want to talk to me about?”

He smirked and said “Sam?”

She looked at him confused as they sat down on his bed. “What about Sam?”

Zack laughed and said “So lost in your composing you forgot that she’s coming in this afternoon?”

“Fuck, shit, damn, dumbass A.D.D. Yeah I forgot that she was coming in, but why do you want to talk about her coming in this afternoon?”

Zack sighed and laid down on his back with his head in her lad “Brian wants to take her out tonight,” She gently ran her fingers through his hair as he continued “After she gets settled in and has spent sometime with you of course, but he was wondering if he could steal her for the night?”

Tori started giggling, Zack looked up at her confused “Lucky bitch has it east. She can go out with him anytime she wants, whenever she wants, no one has to tell her when she can and can’t go out with him.” Zack nodded in understanding “Why are you asking me about this again?”

He shrugged “I didn’t know if you wanted to spend more time with her it not, but since it looks like she’s going out with Brian tonight, the other girls are going out with their parents and the cameras are off tonight, I thought we could do something here.”

Tori smiled and leaned down kissing him a few times before pulling away saying “I’d like that.”

Zack smiled and reached up cupping the back of her head in his hand and bringing her down into a passionate kiss....
♠ ♠ ♠
so so so sorry about the wait for this I have been so swamped these past few weeks I havet even had time to check my mail I think I have like 200 emails!!! LOL!!!

anyway there will be more when I can get internet next!!!

sorry for the slight cliffhanger I just wanted to get this out for you guys!!!

Much Love ShortyT