Love's Vengeance

Chapter 2 Orange County

In Orange County California boxes and boxes of applications for the show were coming in. The guys Matt, Jimmy, Johnny and Brian all decided on splitting up the boxes and each took a few home to sort through.

Brian felt like he was going to shoot someone if the next file he went through said the same thing as the one before it but to his surprise it didn’t this girl didn’t do the expected she didn’t say “I think I should be on this show because I love Zacky V he’s so amazing and so adorable” and the questions she was asked about herself and Zack actually had meaningful answers. Her video was funny yet serious and even Brian had to admit the girl was very easy on the eyes. As he was looking through her pictures he thought ‘This is the girl Zack’s gonna fall head over heels for……I have to show the guys this one’ he set her file aside along with a few others he thought Zack might like but for some reason hers stuck out most ‘Victoria of Sarasota, Fl she was gonna get him.’ Brian could feel it in his bones.

Once all the guys had gone through all of the portfolios they each came up with 5 girls making up the 20 that would make it on to the show. Before they showed the girls to Zack Brian said “Dude you need to see this girl I swear to fucking god she was made for Zacky”

He took out Victoria file and showed it to the guys Matt said “Dude she’s gonna get him I bet you a million bucks he falls for her on the first date.”

They all nodded in agreement then showed the files to Zack. In truth Zack started falling for her before he even met her the minute he saw her file and watched her on the DVD he wanted nothing more then to see her in person and talk to her about anything and everything she had him wrapped around her little finger before she even set foot into his life.
♠ ♠ ♠
tell me what you think theres still more to come i'll keep you posted!!!!!! Ok So i have the next chapter typed i just have to get it from my other computer over to this one for internet so it will be up soon!!!!!!!!