Love's Vengeance

Chapter 4 The Challenge

They were the last ones to arrive at the house there were 18 other girls outside waiting to get in. Finally after standing there for about 6 or 7 minutes Matt (M.Shadows) Brian (Synyster Gates) Jimmy (The Rev) and Johnny (Christ) walked out. While all the other girls were freaking out and whispering to each other Tori stood there and smiled sweetly at the guys. The guys seemed to notice her and they all smiled back before Matt spoke up “Good afternoon ladies, well I am sure you know who we are but just for the hell of it I am M.Shadows this is Synyster Gates The Rev and Johnny Christ”

Brian said “Before any of you meet Zack go inside and choose your room then come out in to the living room we have a little challenge set up for you…………now go choose a fuckin room”

They all ran into the house. The rooms had different themes. Tori immediately went to the baseball room because it felt like home to her. When she was growing up her younger brother had a baseball themed room so it reminded her of him. She got the Red Sox bed because that’s the team her brother plays for now. After she set all of her stuff down and away she walked out to the living room, where the guys were. For some reason they always seemed to acknowledge her out of all the girls.

Tori asked “So what’s the Challenge?”

Brian smirked and said “Alright ladies if you turn around you’re going to see a bunch of guitars choose one you want to play”

Tori just about shit herself when she turned around and saw all those guitars she was the first one to walk up and choose one. She chose the “Damien” Schecter because it’s exactly like the one she owns (I really do have that guitar) once everybody else picked up their guitars Johnny said “Ok now you can choose a song from the book,” he pointed over to a small binder on the other end of the guitar rack “And learn it within the next few hours”

Most of the girls started freaking out but Tori just started laughing she asked “Are you fucking serious”

Jimmy nodded and asked “Think you can’t do it?”

Tori shook her head and said “I know I can do it but seriously a few hours I can play the solos to ‘Scream’ and ‘Afterlife’ right her right now and probably ever song in that book too”

Matt asked “Oh really? Ok then play to solo to ‘Afterlife’ right now”

Tori nodded and said “Alright got an amp I can use?”

Brian pointed over to the small stage. By now, all of the other girls were looking at her as if she was crazy. Tori just walked over and plugged her guitar in once she made sure it was tuned she grabbed a pick and just started shredding out the solo to ‘Afterlife’. Everyone’s eyes popped out of their heads as she played. When the solo was finished, she looked up at them and asked “Anything else you want me to play? Want me to play left handed or an acoustic?”

The guys all looked at each other Brian turned to her and said “Play ‘Seize the Day’ on a left handed acoustic”

She shrugged and said “Alright give me the guitar?”

Jimmy walked over to the rack and grabbed the right guitar then handed it to her talking the electric from her. Tori sat down and tuned the guitar to her liking and then she started playing again putting all of her emotion into the way she played when she finished she looked up at everyone and asked “Anything else”

All the guys said “Damn”

Matt said “Yeah but save it for later……………………….Alright ladies start practicing”

They all got up a dispersed through out the house. As they started practicing Tori scrunched up her face and looked at the guys, “I don’t know about yall but I’m goin outside that’s just a little bit too much for me to handle”

She walked out the sliding glass doors and walked around till she found a comfortable spot by the pool she put the guitar in her lap and started playing a song that she and her friend wrote titled ‘Lullaby’ She started quietly singing to herself completely forgetting the fact that everything was being filmed.
♠ ♠ ♠
more coming soon promise