Love's Vengeance

Chapter 5 Zack

The guys stood in the house for another few minutes before following Tori outside no longer able to bare the noise being made by the other girls. They walked around looking for her, when they heard this soft lullaby melody coming from somewhere by the pool. They quietly walked over there to find her singing and playing a song they’d never heard before.

They stayed back and just listened Johnny said “Dude she’s good” they all nodded in agreement.

“What are you guys doing?” Zack asked coming out of nowhere.

Jimmy covered his mouth and said “Shush you’re not even supposed to be out yet!”

Zack pulled Jimmy’s hand away and said quietly “You try being locked in a house full of girls who can play guitar…………………………..Whoa” he said as he heard the soft lullaby playing in the background “Who’s playing that?”

Johnny answered “The only girl in the house that can play”

Zack nodded in agreement then turned to Brian remembering hearing ‘Afterlife and Seize the Day’ earlier “Brian why the fuck were you playing earlier I thought the girls were the only ones who were supposed to be playing today”

Brian raised his hands in defense and said “I didn’t touch a single guitar I fucking swear”

Zack scoffed and said “Yeah Ok, Then who was playing the solo to ‘Afterlife’? And the acoustic part to ‘Seize the Day’?”

Brian pointed around the corner at Tori and said “Her” looking directly at Zack.

Zack stuck his head around the corner and saw Her. She was sitting there singing and playing this ‘Lullaby’ he’d never heard before.

His body just started moving towards her it was as if everything else in the world was melting away and she was the only thing he could see. Zack was pulled from his trance when Matt quickly grabbed the back of his shirt and dragged him back towards them.

“Dude you can just walk up to her and start talking to her” Matt said as he released his hold on Zack’s shirt.

Zack asked “Why not?” in an almost whiny tone of voice.

Matt said “Because dude your not supposed to meet them till tonight”

Zack sighed and asked “Why in the world did I agree to do this?”

Jimmy sort of laughed and said “You’re askin the wrong people dude!”

Zack rolled his eyes and said “She is the only one that I can really see myself with out of all the other girls you picked, What am I supposed to do with the other 19 girls…..who by the way are driving me completely insane”

All of his friends laughed Johnny said “Just slowly pick them off until you’re left with her”

Zack sighed again and said “That sounds like a fucked up game to play on all of them especially her”

Brian shrugged and said “Well sorry dude but you’re to far into it now”

Zack shook his head before running his fingers through his hair in stress “And I’m probably going to shoot myself before this thing is over”

Matt said “Now that would be a really fucked up game to play on her”

Zack nodded and decided to sit down in a chair right by where they were standing he closed his eyes and calmed himself down listening to Her playing that soft melody in the background.
****************************************************************************************************
Sam sat by the phone at home just in case Tori called. Sam was so excited to hear what was going on back in California although it might be a few days before to actually get the call she couldn’t help but wait. When in got late too late though she decided to call it a night and headed to bed to try and get some sleep for she had to work tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments please i love them they make me smile and write more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!