Status: Hiatus until further notice and new ideas for this one.

The Life of a Hollywood It Girl

I Miss You.

A month later,

I was in my trailer after we wrapped our scene. The movie turned out to be Guy Ritchie's sequel to his hit movie RocknRolla. It was The Real RocknRolla. I was exhausted, tired and seriously missing Dwayne. I ended up having to rent a small apartment in London for the filming but as soon as the film wrapped I was back to America and straight to Miami to spend 3 undisturbed weekends with Dwayne. I sat down in the mirror and removed my makeup from filming my scenes to get ready and hang out Idris and Gerard. Those two were like the brothers I never had and I loved it when they took me out to the pub to hang out.

My cellphone rang and I almost jumped out of my skin when I saw who it was.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey baby, how are you?" Dwayne asked.

"I'm okay, just tired and missing you so much." I said.

"Baby, I think you've been in London for too long you are getting an accent." He joked.

"Sorry, I thought I was still in character." I said.

"It's okay, it's sexy." I could hear all types of innuendos in the tone he was using.

"Do you miss me?" I asked.

"Of course I miss you and I can't wait until you come home." He said.

"I know, I can't wait either. Are you having fun with your daughter?" I asked. I could hear her in the background.

"Of course." He said. "What are you doing tonight?"

"Hanging out with Idris and Gerard. They want me to check out this nice pub." I said.

He got quiet for a second.

"I guess that's good." He said.

"Are you jealous?" I asked.

"No."

"Of course you are. Baby, listen to me and listen to me good. I love you with all of my heart and these guys are not anything like you or you. I am being a good girl and I don't plan on doing something to destroy our relationship because you mean more to me than anyone possibly can. Comprendes?" I asked.

"Yes baby I understand." He said.

"Besides these two are like two goofy ass brothers to me and they are overprotective of me as well." I said with a small chuckle.

"I love you too Nat." He said. It was the first time he said it and I could feel that he meant it. This brought a smile to my face.

Then there was a knock on my trailer.

"The guys are coming to get me so I will Skype you later baby unless i get beyond fucked up and fall asleep." I said.

"Okay. Have fun and behave yourself." He said.

"I will. Love you." I smiled.

"Love you too." He said.

"Bye." I said. I almost didn't want to hang up but I had to.

"Bye." He said and we both hung up. I got up and walked to the door. Once I opened it Idris and Gerard greeted me like usual. Saying hi and ruffling my hair.

"Hey guys. I'm almost ready I just need to change." I said.

"Take your time." Gerard said. I grabbed my jeans and top which was the most I usually wear but it was beginning to get a little bit cold in London. I went into the bathroom and pulled off my clothes from today shoot and put on my jeans first. I checked to make sure I didn't need make up before putting on my jeans. I quickly styled my hair before walking out of the bathroom. I grabbed my booties and sat down at my chair putting the on. After grabbing everything that I would need to take back to the hotel with me tonight I closed the door.

As we walked to Gerard's car, Idris pulled me back.

"Be careful with Gerard okay?" He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"He's had the biggest crush on you since you've arrived." He said.

"Thank you for the warning but I am in love with my boyfriend and I have no plans to cheat on him at all." I said punched his arm lightly as we walked to the car and got in.