Status: Hiatus until further notice and new ideas for this one.

The Life of a Hollywood It Girl

Am I Falling In Love?

After our beautiful dinner, Paul and Cassie exchanged numbers and we were all dropped off at our respective places. Dwayne and I went upstairs to my place. I opened the door and walked in ready to just get out of my heels and this dress. Dwayne put down his things and walked over to me. He grabbed me from behind and started kissing my neck.

"You look so beautiful today." He said. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Thank you. I had to be extra beautiful for you." I said as he wrapped his arms around my waist holding me close.

"You achieved the goal." He pulled me to him and grabbed my ass lifting me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Want to run lines with me tomorrow?" I asked giving him a kiss.

"Of course." He smiled and walked me to the bedroom. He sat down on the bed and wrapped my legs around his waist. I started undoing his tie.

"Dwayne, you are wearing way too much clothes." I said while pulling off his tie.

"I can do one move and fix all of that." He said.

"Do it." I said.

He flipped me over and stood up stripping off his clothes. I smiled as he finally got down to his boxers. He grabbed my leg and took off my heel. He kissed my ankle and smiled. I put my other heel to his chest and he took that one off. Soon he crawled on top of me and kissed me while working my underwear to the side. He entered me quickly and my back arched loving the pain. He pulled me closer to him and started pounding me.

***

The next morning, I was up and today was going to be a great day. Dwayne was going back to Miami tomorrow and I was very sad but I wanted to spend time with him. I was walking around while Dwayne relaxed on the couch reading through my script.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I asked as I sat down beside him and put my legs on his lap.

"Reading the script for your movie and it's damn good." He said while looking through it. "I like the fact that you are a femme fatale." He started rubbing my calves.

"I'm scared that I will suck in it. I mean this is my first role and I'm a supporting character. Not even a minor supporting character but damn near the female lead." I sighed and leaned back my head.

"Baby, you will be amazing and I have so much faith in you." He said. "Besides I'm just a phone call away."

"I know and thank you. So ready to run these lines?" I asked.

"Before we do that, I have a gift for you." He said.

"What?" He moved my legs and stood up.

"I didn't know we were doing gifts." I said as he walked into the bedroom. I heard him making some noise before he came out with a Harry Winston necklace box.

"We aren't I just wanted to show you that I am so proud of you." He handed it over to me.

I opened it and smiled. It was gorgeous.

"Oh my God, it's so beautiful. Dwayne this is too much!" I squealed.

"You are my beautiful girlfriend and you deserve it." He grinned and took the necklace out. I pulled my hair up off my neck as he put it on.

I got up on my couch and wrapped my arms around his neck giving him a hug.

"Thank you." I said and gave him a kiss.

"No problem." He kissed me back. Then I felt him slap me on the butt. "Time to work."

I sat down and he joined me.

***

The next morning,

I was laying in bed asleep. I felt someone rub my ass.

"Hey baby." I looked up at Dwayne and he looked ready to go.

"Baby, I've got to go." He said.

"No, I thought your flight was for later." I said.

"I've got an early call back and I don't want to leave." He kissed me.

"I'll miss you." I sat up and he hugged me.

"I will see you soon." He said.

"Okay." I got up in just his tee shirt and my underwear and walked him to the door.

He gave me another kiss. He opened the door and walked out. I didn't want him to leave but hell I had to arrange a way to see him again.

Am I falling in love?
♠ ♠ ♠
Natalie

Dwayne's gift