Status: On the works!!

What A Jackass!

Chapter 7

“So did you have a good day off?” The silence was awkward and something that I hated the most. So what better way to break it then talking. I shifted in my seat slightly as I glanced back and forth between Johnny and the window. He was driving just over the speed limit, like he had been every time I was in his car. If anyone else was doing this, I would have freaked, but with Johnny I felt at ease.
“Yah, it was great. I spent it with my daughter,” Johnny turned to me slightly, giving me a small smile. At the mention of kids my heart started to beat like crazy out of my chest. In the back of my head I knew he had kids, but working with him and actually getting to know him I never realized they actually... existed.

“Oh that sounds fun, whats her name?” I smiled back, trying to keep myself calm. He smiled back and turned back towards the road.

“Her name's Madison. She's 13 now,” He drummed his fingers on the steering wheel for a moment before he made a right hand turn and we were in a parking lot.

“That's a great name,” As soon as the car was stopped I got out just when he was and met him around the front of the car. Johnny smile, pointing out his elbow for me to slip my arm through. I did that quickly and we started to walk toward the restaurant.

“OK, so let me get this straight – You've been chased and bucked by a million bulls, bison and anything related to them, yet you've never ridden a horse!” My sides were aching from laughing so hard with him. It was so easy to be around him.

Johnny laughed loudly, smiling a large toothy smile. He seemed to be clutching his sides to. For the last hour and a half we had been laughing straight. Everything that we seemed to say to each other made the other laugh, which after only a few seconds sent the other into a laughing fit too. We had gotten more looks for laughing like crazy people then the fact that it was Johnny Knoxville.

“I've had bad experiences with all those sort of farm animals, last thing I'm going to do is willingly get up on one of them. I don't see the enjoyment out of it at all!” Johnny finally said after a moment or two. He had tried to calm down but when he looked over at me, seeing me half convulsing in the chair it sent him over the edge again.

“Oh come on, they aren't that bad!” I picked up my napkin, using a clean part of it to dab at my eyes where the tears were starting to form. This was ridiculous on so many levels.

“Have you ever met a nice bull? Cause I sure as hell haven't!” Johnny gave me a serious look that only lasted a second before we both laughed more.

After a little more laughing and talking, Johnny threw some cash onto the table. He stood and waited for a moment for me gather my things and walk out with him. Near the front door there were a few people standing there who were smiling at him. When they saw him closer they started to sequel and start saying things loudly. Johnny smiled, waving at them and then held up his hand, signalling to them to wait a moment.

“Wait near the car, I'm sure you don't want to deal with fans,” He leaned in close, whispering into my ear. I didn't care about them but I sure enjoyed the feeling of his breath in my ear. I nodded slowly and gave him one last smile before I made my way to his car just 30 feet away.

I watched as Johnny said hi to his fans, giving them all hugs and talking to them for a moment while he signed whatever they had for him. He laughed about something before he took a quick glance towards me. He gave me a quick wink before he took a photo with a fan. They seemed so happy that he took the time to talk to them.

After another few minutes, he waved good bye at them and started to walk towards me. At first his eyes were on the ground and then he glanced up towards me. As soon as his eyes met mine a smile spread cross his face. For the first time in a long time, I felt an explosion of butterflies in my stomach. My breath caught in my throat as he got closer to me. Johnny stopped in front of me and watched my face carefully as I tried not to let my guard down.

“Thanks, sorry about them,” He jutted his thumb over his shoulder in the direction of his fans. I smiled and nodded, not really sure what else I should do. He gave me a half smile before he opened the passenger side door for me.

“Sometimes they get really crazy,” Johnny laughed to himself as he pulled out of the parking lot as he saw them all waving at him frantically. I laughed lowly and smiled.

“I bet, had any stalkers yet?” I raised an eyebrow mischievously as he glanced at me.

“Not yet, Bam had one though. It was pretty funny to think about it,” Johnny laughed and glanced back towards the road. After a moment Johnny looked back at me with a cheeky smirk on his face.

“Wanna be mine?” He wagged his eyebrows as he spoke. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

“Yes Johnny, I'll be your stalker,” I glanced back over at him and a smile was plastered on his face. “Happy?” I questioned him, even though I knew there was no point. He didn't say a thing, only nodded like a crazy person and looked back at the road.

Johnny had stopped the car in front of a small beach. It was still light out and I expected people to be littered across the beach to watch the sunset but there were hardly any people there. I don't even think the life guard was there anymore.

I had kicked off my heels and walked along side Johnny as we crossed the sand towards the small boardwalk that lead out over the ocean. It was beautiful here, if I didn't have a care in the world I could easily live here on the beach. The idea of being able to stair out at this everyday was one I wanted to keep in my head for the rest of my life.

“I love it here, I live only a block away,” Johnny broke the silence as we started to walk up on the boards that lead onto the boardwalk. We had been walking in silence for a moment, and I’d be lying if I didn't say I loved it.

“Really? It's amazing here,” I glanced up at Johnny who was smiling down at me already. I saw something twinkle in his eye for a moment before he did something that I wasn't expecting at all. Johnny's hand slid up and wrapped around mine. My heart pounded as his long, slender fingers wrapped around my hand. His hand was warm, and could easily hold my world right there it seemed. I really was getting to caught up in this for my own good.

I smiled down at our hands before I continued to walk down the board walk, holding his hand in mine. There were only a few other people on the peer which was great. The last thing we really needed was more fans running up to Johnny.

Out of no where, Johnny stopped, pulling me to his side. Instantly his arm wrapped around my shoulder and he leaned against the railing over the ocean. My chest was pressed to his lightly and I saw the smile spread across Johnny's face as he looked at me closer.

“Did you have a fun time tonight?” His voice was much quieter then before as he rested his other arm on my side. My pulse was starting to beat faster. He was so close to me it made me feel amazing.

“Yah, it was great,” I smiled, glancing down at our bodies before nodding as I looked up at him. The smile spread further on his face as he watched my cheeks start to get red. Just like usual, at a time like this I'd start to be shy. I watched as Johnny's eyes flickered from mine down to my lips before they met mine again. Oh god, this was it. In the back of my mind I knew what was happening.

Johnny started to lean in, just enough so I could feel his breath on my lips lightly. My own eyes this time shifted from his eyes down to his thin lips. Even though they were thin, they looked amazing and I watched them as they slowly got closer.

His lips pressed to mine softly, much more gently then they did when we were filming. This time it felt like he actually cared. We held the kiss just there, our lips pressed lightly together for a second before we pulled away. My eyes were bright as I looked up at him, watching his reaction – which seemed to be the same as mine.

With an almost silent agreement our lips collided together again, molding together again much faster this time. My tongue ran it's way along his lips lightly and soon his tongue joined mine. They fought a battle that neither could win before he pulled away to kiss across my jaw and then down my neck. My breath hitched in my throat and I did my best not to moan out loud. The slightest noise came from my throat, that seemed to send Johnny into a craze as he pulled me closer. Some where between him kissing down my neck and me pulling closer to Johnny, he stopped.

His body froze for a second before he pulled away slightly, kissing my lips one last time lightly before looking at his watch.

“I probably should get you home. I told Ben I wouldn't have you late,” He gave me a half smirk and from the glint in his eyes I could tell hat there was something wrong. I felt like a fool, as if I had done something wrong. But in the midst of that, there was nothing that I actually did other then kiss him back.

I took a deep breath and swallowed it. Nodding slowly, I tried to smile up at him.

“Yah sounds good to me,”

The walk back to the car was one of the longest walks of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys! sorry this is sorta late, i got a really really bad concussion earlier this week and well i'm still recovering from it and everythings really slow for me. I hope you like it (even though i'm not that happy with it). I'm hoping to get more of it written this weekend, so stay tuned!

Go Canucks Go! .... yaaah. lol had to