Status: Updates Are Slow :/

My Illegal Relationship.

Love Story

We were both young when I first saw you. I close my eyes and the flashback, starts I'm standing there, On a balcony in summer air.

Except this time he’s not that young, its not summer, and there is no flash back. When I closed my eyes all I saw was a white canvas waiting for me to start drawing our Love Story. Ugh! Snap out of it Evie(E-vee) your making a fool of your self!

I stared at his blue eyes until he spoke “You’re late.” His voice was so soft, so silky, so...Stop it Evie!

“Y-yeah I know I’m sorry.” I breathed in and out and the girls giggle.

“Do it again and you have detention.” He warned and went back to writing on the board.

I quickly sat down next to Jake and he smirked at me.

“Who is he?” I mouth and Jake grins.

“The new Bio teacher.” He mouths back and my heart stops. New Bio teacher!? How old is this God!? My head hurts.

“Okay, So guys as you know I’m your new Bio teacher until we find someone new!” He smiled at the girls or future hookers in the back. Pervert.

“How old are you?” Some girl asked out loud.

“21.” Every girl in the room started to do the math. If you’re 17 its 4 years. If you’re 18 its 3 years.

Everyone threw questions at him like “Do you have a girl friend?” or “Do you date minors!?”

I get the first one but the second one creeps me out.

The bell soon rang signaling we have to go to last period which for me and Jake its Gym.

I walked out before anyone could get their stuff and Jake ran after me. “He’s so sexy.”

“He’s so mean!” I mumbled and Jake giggled.

“Because he might give you detention if you’re late again.”

As I changed every girl giggled about him and his sexiness. Come on people he’s a teacher! I ran out the locker room and Jake hugged me.

People were stretching and talking and Jake and I sat down on the floor next to the radio.

“Guess who’s here?” Jake whispered happily.

“Who?”
“Mr.Drew!” Jake giggled and pointed towards Mr.Drew who was laughing with the gym teacher and hooker Mrs.Nicholas. Yep, you heard me Mrs.

“Shes such a hooker!” I mumbled and Jake smirked.

“You just jealous.”

The whole gym period me and Jake stared at them flirting and talking. We all ran out once the bell rang and we changed in the locker rooms.

His face was all I could think of as I changed and walked out. His face was all I saw when I tripped and fell face first on the ground.

A few people laughed as Jake helped me up. “So, my ballerina, what the fuck happened?” He laughed as I slapped him.

“You tripped me.”

“By accident!” He gasped fakley.

From the corner of my eye I saw Mr.Drew laughing at me quietly. I blushed as I sat down in Jakes car and he giggled about all the hot guys. Mr.Drew really was something.

I walked into my house to find out my mom was working late, again. We have been on the wrong foot ever since I complained about her not coming to my dance recitals.

I sighed and looked in the fridge to find it empty. Tears filled my eyes. I wasn’t the one to cry a lot but right now my life is fucked up. I don’t have a dad, my mom doesn’t want anything to do with me, I made a fool of my self in front of the only guy who I seemed to like. I grabbed the 40 dollars that were in the shopping jar and walked out and to the store.

I bought a few things and walked into my house noticing how dark it was. A movement caught my eye and I gasped.

“Mom? Is that you?” I called out and turned on the light. Every thing suddenly became still and I sighed in relief. It’s probably just a cat.

I turned around and my eyes soon met his amazing blue ones. Before I could scream I was pushed up against the wall with his hand right over my mouth. My heart was thumping fastly as I stared at him with my eyes wide open.

“Shut up.” He ordered, his voice was so intoxicating.

“Hello? Is someone home?” Someone rang the door bell.

“No ones home idiot. He’s somewhere else.” Some other man spoke up his voice nasally and bitchy.
“Then why are the lights on?” The other one retorted back.

“So gang members like us wouldn’t enter their house thinking no ones home.” The other man hissed. Gang members!? Who are they looking for!? Is it Mr.Drew!?

When they left we didn’t say anything for a few moments. Well, I couldn’t because I cant breathe! Once he had removed his hand I gasped for breathe.

Rolling his eyes he peeked out the window.

“Why are you here!? What were they looking for!? Were they looking for you!?” I gasped as his eyes darkened.

“None of your business.” He scolded.

“It is my business considering my teacher is standing in my living room while some people are looking for him!” I screeched and he pushed me up against the wall in one swift motion. What is up with this guy slamming me into walls!?

We waited a few more minutes before he let go of me. “I need you to be really quiet.” He ordered.

“No. Now leave.” I said sternly and he smirked.

“Why don’t you invite me to dinner” He asked innocently.

“Go away.” I groaned and stomped into the kitchen.

He followed me and sat down on the kitchen stool.

“Don’t you have any food?”

“No.”

“Candy?”

Chicken?”

“Coffee?”

“No.”

“Liar.”

“What!?”

“Coffee’s sitting right there, make me some.” He shrugged and I growled.

“Get out.”

“Okay okay. But you will get into trouble for speaking to your teacher like that.” He smirked.
“Go away.” I whined and he walked over to the back door.

“Evie Parker?”

“What?” I looked up at him and was shocked to see him smiling at me.

“Your Love Story just began.”