Status: Updates Are Slow :/

My Illegal Relationship.

Airplanes

Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky are like shooting stars?
I could really use a wish right now.

Really? Why cant we pretend airplanes are shooting stars? If we could we’d started believing our wishes would come true, we would have enough hope to keep going on in life. Even now as a 17 year old I make a wish on an airplane that shines brighter than anything else.

My wishes would be different every time.

I wish I could get into Princeton.

I wish my mom would talk to me.

I wish my dad would come back.

The first two are going well.. but the last one is dying and dying.

“Evie?” Jake poked me out of my day dream. We entered the school building together to see almost every girl on top of Mr.Drew.

“They’re that desperate to get STDs?” I questioned and Jake laughed.

“How do I know you didn’t get some type of disease last night?” Jake winked. He made cruel jokes every time some thing that had to do with last night came up.

“Shut up!” I snapped and closed my locker. My eyes met his beautiful blue eyes. They were serious and looked as if they were gonna murder me.

I quickly looked away and dashed to my 1st period.

Whats his problem?

The day quickly went by and long behold I was running to Bio. The dancer teacher stopped me to with her and didn’t bother to hand me a pass. Oh Fuck! I can’t be late I have to go to dance after school!

Too Late. As soon as I opened the door the bell rang. His eyes met mine and they seemed..happy? Like, bright and wide.

“You’re late.” He didn’t even bother to hide his smirk.

“I am not! I opened the door as soon as the bell rang!” I protested there no way in hell I’m going to get detention when I have dance.

He ignored me and handed me a pink slip. Great. I have detention after school.

Trying my best not to slap the smirk of his face I sat down next to Jake who sighed sadly. He knows I have dance after school.

I was so angry! My heart thumped fastly as tears came into my eyes. Yes, I cry when I’m pissed off. Not angry, pissed off.

Soon, the bell rang and I slowly walked out savoring the taste of happiness as the bastard was swarmed by 16 girls all at the same time.

At the end of the day I walked into his class to see him glaring at the boxes. “What the fuck are these things?” He muttered and took out a tube.

“They’re tubes used to hold chemicals.” I stated and set my bag down.

“I knew that.”

“Sure you did.”

“Quiet! Now lets think of your punishment.”

“I don’t deserve to be here I came in as soon as the bell rag.” I snapped and he smirked.

“Start filling the cabinets with these tubes.” He ordered and I tried to suppress a growl.

I plugged in my I-pod and the song Airplanes blasted through my ears. This was the song I planned on dancing to for dance.

I started to put the tubes into the cabinets and as I did I didn’t notice I started swaying my hips. Yes, I’m addicted to music. It happens on it’s own! My hips start swaying to the beat and my brain closes off any intruders.

As the song went further I danced around the small space. Dancing over to the box and dancing back to fill the cabinets.

Once the last test tube was put into the cabinet I turned to Mr.Drew who was staring at me intently. I blushed realizing I was dancing in front of him.

“You can go now.” He muttered and went back to grading the papers. I nodded to my self and grabbed my bag.

“Evie?” His voice was so soft but so dangerous.

“Yeah?” I turned to him.

“Come back tomorrow after school.”

“What!? No!” I shrieked.

“Why?”

“Because I have dance tomorrow.”

“I don’t care. You help me or else.”

“Or else what?”

“I’ll send the video of you dancing like a stripper all over the school.”

“I wasn’t dancing like a stripper.” My face heated up.

“Really?” He smirked and showed me his phone which showed my swaying my hips to the music.

“Im pretty sure every guy in the Senior building would love to jack off to this.” His smirked widened when my eyes became saucers.

“Fine!” I growled and stomped out the door.

Who does he think he is!? Threatening me? Okay so maybe I did look like a stripper but seriously would a stripper be wearing a long sleeved shirt, black skinny jeans and flats? No, I didn’t think so.

The sky was turning darker and darker as I walked to my house. Jake was suppose to drop me off but he had to leave.

I entered my house and secretly hoped Mr.Drew would show up again. But sadly that didn’t happen.
The same routine happened. I dressed into my pajamas, did homework, watched t.v, ate, then slept.

His face soon popped up into my head and for the first time in years Iv’e slept without having nightmare about that night.