Status: Updates Are Slow :/

My Illegal Relationship.

Anger and Car Rides

I honestly wanted to jump out of his car! He annoyed me with his comments and smug remarks. His cocky attitude. His -sexy-- smile.

I felt like,like banging my head on the dash board until I was bleeding! I wanted to --kiss--- kill him so badly!

“So, Do you dance?” He glanced at me and I stared at him.

“Yeah, Thats why I was at the auditions.” I slowly said the sentence, confused. Did he not notice me?

“Really? You don’t seem the dancing type!” His voice turned confused and shocked. Is it weird I wanna kill my own teacher?

“Well I am!” I was kinda offended and --hurt--.

“Don’t get offended! I mean you seem the reading type. Or, the bitchy, peppy type.” He smirked at my pissed off expression. He’s lucky I don’t have a knife around. Or, a base ball bat.

“You know, You’re pissing the fuck out of me?”

“Yeah, I know.” He shrugged nonchalantly. I huffed and sank back into my seat while crossing my arms over my chest.

His smirk grew even more at my pouty expression. “You know you’re cute when you pout?” His comment left me annoyed to the fullest and it left me --blushing-- glaring.

“Pedophile.” I stated and turned to see we weren’t far from my house.

“Did you finish your homework?” He asked out of no where.

“No! I’m not even home yet!”

“Oops!”

“So, who lives in your house?” His question left me shocked and it re-opened a hole in my chest.

“My Mom and me.”

“What about your Dad?” I didn’t wanna kill him, I wanted to skin him alive.

“I don’t know.” I shrugged and tried to control my voice.

“You don’t know where your own Dad is?” His voice was filled with shock.

I nodded, knowing my voice will give away my emotions. “Did he die?” He threw the question at me out of no where and I stared at him. He’s right, I don’t know if my own Dad is dead or alive. Why he left me. Why he just ignored his family.

“I don’t know! I don’t know where he is! I don’t now if he’s alive or if he’s 6 feet under! I don’t know why he left me and my mom! I don’t know anything about him! Are you happy now!?” My sudden outburst left him and me quiet.

We soon pulled up in front of my house. We both didn’t say anything as I got out. I even slammed the door in anger.

I didn’t even bother to look back as his car stayed in the same spot. I just walked in to my house and shut the door to suffer in misery.

Why bother with something if you know it wont matter in the end?