Status: Updates Are Slow :/

My Illegal Relationship.

Return

After 20 minutes I was laying on the couch wearing black sweat pants and a black worn out shirt. My mom entered looking tired and defeated. Thats what having two jobs give you.

Yes, two jobs. One at the diner and the other at the Laundromat. “Mom?” I asked for her and she turned to me with red rimmed eyes.

“Mom, were you crying!?” My voice panicked and sat her down on the sofa next to me.

“Evie, I’m just tired. Tired of running back and forth to work.” My mom sighed and ran her hand through her hair.

“Mom, buy a car.” I stated sadly.

“Evie, I’m too old to drive a car. You need a car!” She pointed at me and I shook my head.

“Mommy, No I don’t! I have Jake to drive me! Please Mom, don’t do this to your self because of me.” I hugged her for the first time in months.

She hugged me back and laughed. “What happened?” I looked up at her.

“I’m getting old. Your not married. What am I gonna do?” She sighed and rested her hand on my thigh considering I was curled dup in a ball in her lap.

“Mom! Im 17! I’ll get married after college!” I stated strongly.

“Thats what I said. Until I met your Father.” Heres my chance.

“Where is he?”

“Your gonna find out in a few days.” She nodded and smiled at me.

She suddenly jumped up and threw her shoes into the corner of the room. The room suddenly felt brighter with her smile.
“I’m gonna make cookies and you will find a movie that we both wanna watch!” She stated and skipped into the kitchen.

I got up and looked for a movie on Net Flix. Choosing John Tucker Must Die, I sat down and waited for my Mom.

I feel so complete now.

The doorbell rang and before I could get up, My mom ran up to get it.

“Oh!” She stood in the door way and I stared at her back.

“You’re all wet! Come in and dry off!” She ordered and pushed the boy, no man inside. I stared at him in shock.

“Mr.Drew?” I got up and stared at him.

“Hey Evie, I just need to drop off your book bag. You left it in my car.” He told me and handed me my bag. I nodded and muttered Thanks.

“Here you go.” She handed him an extra towel we had and he smiled at her warmly.

“Why don’t you stay until the rain calms down?” My mom asked out of no where and I stared at her with wide eyes.

“Oh no! Its fine! I just needed to return her bag.” He stated and dried his hair quickly.

“No no! Whats the point of drying your self if your gonna get wet again? Just wait until the rain calms down.” She said warmly and towed me towards the kitchen.

“So, you were in his car?” My mom said casually as she took out the cookies. Here we go.

“Yeah..” I said slowly.

“You two dating?”

“No! He’s my teacher.” I whispered.

“He’s still young and sexy.” My mom shrugged and I stared at her rooted to my spot.

“Mom!” I whispered and she walked out of the kitchen.

I followed her and stared at them as they introduced themselves. Once they were done giving names and such, they started talking about politics and school.

Soon enough, the rain stopped and he sighed He stood up and smiled at my mom.

“Thank you for having me over.” His voice was soft.

“Your welcome!” She grinned at him and sent me a wink.

“Eve,Why don’t you show your teacher out and I’ll make more cookies.” My mom immediately skipped into the kitchen. I sighed and walked towards the main entrance.

“Evie, Are you still coming after school tomorrow?” He looked at me innocently and I glared at him.

“I have better things to do.” I stated and opened the door, the autumn breeze hitting my face.

“Really? I didn’t know that.” His voice turned into shock and delight.

My mouth hit the floor as he walked down the driveway and entered his car.

Stupid asshole of a teacher. Who does he think he is?

“I know, Benny. I know, but we have to tell her. Your safe now,sweetie. She needs a Father.” My mom spoked in a hushed tone into the phone and I tried to listen to more but she quickly hung up.

Benny? Who’s Benny?

Sighing,I laid down and soon fell asleep. But before that I realized one thing.

Benny is my Fathers name.