Status: Updates Are Slow :/

My Illegal Relationship.

Kisses

I sighed contently as I walked through the halls.

It was finally Friday and I couldn’t wait to get out.

“Grace!” Jake giggled and hugged me.

“Guess what!?” He whispered excitedly.

“What?”

“I saw Mr.Drew kissing the new assistant teacher!” He giggled and I froze. My heart inflated and then popped. Kissing? and Mr. Drew?

I nodded robotically and Jake steered me towards our next class. Bio.

I suddenly felt like crawling under a hole and dying. The new assistant was really pretty. Soft blonde locks, huge boobs, long tan legs. Every guys dream. Especially Mr.Drew’s.

“Hey! Okay so this is Ms.Rubin. Shes the new Literature assistant. Shes here to pass out the new books for Mrs.Neil’s class.” Mr.Drew said excitedly.

“Shes such a hooker. Mr.Drew is yours.” Jake mumbled and I kicked him.

“Is there something wrong Grace?” Mr.Drew asked and smirked when my face heated up as everyone turned to me.

“Why is that when everyone else talks you don’t give a shit. But, when I talk its like you have to embarrass me?" I suddenly blurted out and the class gaped at me.

“Talk to me after school.” He said quietly and Ms.Rubin quickly passed out the books.

“Are you on your period?” Jake muttered to me as he copied the notes.

“No just pissed.” I mumbled back and he nodded.

Soon enough the bell rang and I walked out knowing Mr.Drew would start talking to Ms.Rubin.

Once school ended I unwillingly walk towards the Bio classroom. Once I was in front of the door I heard low groans.

I suddenly felt like puking when I entered the room to only see Ms.Rubin on top of Mr.Drew. His hair was messed up and his top two buttons were open.

Ms.Rubin smiled and blushed at me.

“Uhh Evie?”

“You said you needed to talk to me after school, but I guess that your..busy.” I said quietly and before I could turn around to walk out he shook his head.

“Uh, No. Its fine. I mean stay I still need to talk to you about your behavior.” Ms.Rubin quickly walked out and closed the door behind her.

“What the hells wrong with you!?” He shouted and I didn’t even flinch.

“Nothing.” I shrugged and he growled.

“Really? Then what the hell was your problem when you just blurted out that inappropriate question in class?”

His face was red with anger and I felt like crying.

“I’m sorry I ruined your make out session.”

“Shut up!”

“Fine.” I turned around to walk out and stopped when I was half way out.

“Oh, and my problem is that my dad left me when I was a baby.” I stated and without looking back, I walked out into the rain.