‹ Prequel: Prom Queen
Sequel: How To Hate
Status: Complete. Sequel coming.

Single

TwentyFour. We're Halfway There.

-FATIMA-

I could hear everything but I couldn't find the strength to open my eyes.
I could hear the constant beeping coming from beside me and the air conditioning coming from the vent.
I heard multiple footsteps and I felt someone grab my right hand.

"Please be ok. Please. I'm sorry, it's all my fault and I'm sorry."

I wanted so bad to grab Shad by his shoulders and tell him this wasn't his fault but I couldn't do anything.

My body just wouldn't let me. Just then I heard another person enter the room.
"What wrong with them Doc?" Drake said

Them?!!!?? Shit! Reginae!

"Well, it seems they were both poisoned. Do you know where that could've came from?"

"The only thing they've had was something to drink from the hotel before we left." Nicki said

"That would've done it. The drug they were slipped was a very strong one that has no sudden symptoms and has no taste. It's called Valceactovice(made up!)(Val-sea-act-toe-vise) or VLC for short."

I heard someone start sobbing on my left.

"Are th-they going to be a-alright?" Twist asked

"They'll be fine but they won't wake up until the drug has fully worked through their system. Which should take up to 8-9 hours. The person who slipped them the drug, thankfully, wasn't good in chemistry because if he was aiming to kill them he only slipped enough to knock them out."

"Wheres...............N-Nae?"

I could feel everyone's eyes on me.
I slowly opened my eyes to see Drake, Nicki, Shad, Twist, Za, Chuckee, Shanelle, and Birdman looking at me with relief in their eyes.

"Mama"

I felt tears roll down my eye as I saw Wayne walk in the room with Zavier and Farah.

"Wheres...Nae?"

The doctor looked down at the floor as he began to explain.

"She got slipped a little more then you and is having some trouble breathing, she should be fine but it just taking longer than it took to stabilize you."

"I-I want to see her."

"I don't think that's the best-"

"N-NOW!"

I took a deep breath trying to calm my breathing and all the doctor did was nod and went to go get me a wheel chair.

-REGINAE-

I tried so hard to open my eyes but it just wouldn't happen.
I could hear my mom crying next to me and Memphitz trying to console her.

"Can I come in?"

Fatima!

"Y-Ye-Yeah"

I didn't hear anything but I felt someone grab my hand.

"Come on Nae, I know you can pull through this. And when you do me, your mom, Memphitz, and your dad will be here with you. Just please, please get better Nae."

***ONE WEEK LATER***

-TOYA-

I been in this hospital a whole week. I haven't left for anything. I just wanted my baby to be alright.

"Please Nae"

I felt her grip on my hand tighten and looked up to see her eyes half open and she was giving me a weak smile.

"It's ok ma. I'm fine."

I pressed the button to call the doctor then gave her the best hug I could.

-FATIMA-

The nurse had just helped me get out of the shower and get dressed when Twist rushed in my room.

"Nae's awake!"