‹ Prequel: Prom Queen
Sequel: How To Hate
Status: Complete. Sequel coming.

Single

Nine. It 's Not Raining Men It's Raining Scrubs.

Fatima's POV

I had just gotton off the plane and as soon as I got outside I pulled off my hoodie, it is blazin out here. My phone started ringing and without looking I picked it up.

"Hello?"

I that could be heard on the other side of the phone were moans and groans, what the hell.

I pulled the phone away from my ear and looked the phone said it was Trey. Now I was really pissed off. I hung up and immediently sent him a text that I was sure he would get once he was finished with his little whore.

'Hope the fuck was worth it. I want you and your shit out of my house in two days, SERIOUSLY. And dont bother droppin the kids off at waynes -WifeyTypeBitch'

I wiped away the tears that had started to fall. Why can't I just find one good fucking guy in this damn world. I quickly sent Wayne a text telling him the deal.

'Uhm, Trey isn't droppin off the kids but if you could come over the house and stay just to make sure trey get his shit out within the next TWO days...PPWWWEEEAAASSSEEE -WifeyTypeBitch'

I shoved my phone in my pocket and waited for the car Birdman is sending to pull up.

Wayne's POV

As soon as I got Fatima's text I smiled and started pack some clothes and other things, I had completely forgotton about Rhianna until she walked in the room. Now she yelling and cussing........how long am I going to put up with this?

"And I don't see why you always jumping for her but when I ask you do sumthin I gutta he-"

"RHIANNA SHUT THE FUCK UP! Just shut up sometimes! She the mother of my kids...so course if she ask me to stay at her house WITH MY KIDS, I am goin tostart packin without a second thought. I love my kids and I love Fatima. I tried to love you but I can't. Ri, we through get your shit and go"

With that I picked up my bags and walked out to my car.
♠ ♠ ♠
*********************

I KNOW it's short but alot happened! lol :)

And it's also short cuzz i'm suppose to be doing homework! HA!