Status: Getting started, yo.

Ezzy

Up All Night.

I woke up late that night with a major headache, partly because I had so much on my mind partly because I was hugging a toilet. I managed to get up and stumble into my bedroom the clock read 3:43.

“Ugh,” I Groaned out loud with strong displeasure.

I hated the fact that I couldn't sleep a full night any more. I blamed Jack for it, he abandoned me. He was the person who said would never leave me, and had sailed away to some foreign land.

I went to go lay down on my bed only to find my mother had stuck Tootsie on it. For the love of all that is holy, I picked up the dog and flung it out the door only to be followed by a 'Yelp!'

“Is everything okay?” my dad grunted.

This was what got me my dad had never asked before if I was “Okay.”

“Yeah I'm fine,” I quickly replied back.

I thought about my dad's question, for some kids it was routine for the parents to ask if they were okay, on a daily basis. For me, it was as strange as an alien arriving on earth.

I decided sleeping was once again gone, and got up and went downstairs only to find a familiar face fast asleep on my couch...

“Jack,” I whispered to myself in shock.

I didn't dare wake him. I was speechless. Did my mom or dad know he was here? I did ponder the idea of waking him up many times, but every time I had brought up the courage to do so something told me it wasn't a good idea.

I decided to take advantage of this moment, and curled in a ball at his feet. I had missed jack sleeping close by me like he had used to, before this whole mess had happened. I knew I had to disappear before he got up, but I ignored that fact for what seemed like 30 seconds but ended up turning into 3 hours.

I woke up again to find a blanket had been thrown over me. I could hear my mother's voice from the kitchen talking on the phone about what I had guessed was a recipe for cookies, my mother was so proud of her cooking, she talked about it like she had invented a new species.

I sat up, rubbed my eyes, and felt the sharp pain in my legs for sleeping in ball form, not my best idea.

'Where was Jack?' I knew I hadn't dreamt that he was here, it was very real.

I decided to go into the kitchen to get some water, maybe my parents had seen him. I walked into the kitchen and my parents gave me the look of death.

“Where's Jack?” ...
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry i haven't wrote much lately.... SOMETHING TEENAGEMUTANTME WOULD KNOW ABOUT BECAUSE SHE'S SUCH AN IMPORTANT PERSON AND I LOVE HER AND WILL PAY HER MONEY<333