Status: completed

Fall Out Girl

Pretty in Punk

"Well, how’s it look?” I asked my twin as William finished up with my hair.

“Let’s put it this way: if you weren’t my twin or related to me in any manner, I would fuck you.”

“Well, that’s nice to hear.” I said sarcastically with a roll of my eyes as my twin brother continued his journey to the living room.

“Hey, you’re the one who asked!”

“So, Emmy, what are you going to wear?” William asked, swinging my hands from side to side.

I shrugged. “Whatever I can find that’s clean? I don’t know! Can I look at my hair now?”

“Hold on, Just let me finish this one last thing…wa-la! I’m done!”

I jumped off the counter and looked at my reflection. “Wow, good job, Willy.” My hair was still past my shoulder blades, but it had more layers in it and styled in a completely different way that made me look gorgeous. The bottom layer was dyed black and contrasted nicely with my bland almost-white hair.

“I knew you would like it.”

“Like it? Like it?! I fucking love it!!!” I jumped on him and gave him a massive hug.

“Now, onto the outfit!” He let go of one of my hands and dragged me to my room.

“Sorry, Willy-boy, that I don’t live up to your standards. Sheesh.” I replied sarcastically as I was thrown onto my bed. Will went into my closet and shifted through the many articles of clothing.

“You’re still a six, right?” his voice was slightly muffled.

“Yes.”

“Perfect.” He said, walking out of the closet holding a bridesmaid dress that I had to wear at my cousin’s wedding three years ago. It was a strapless pale blue, almost light grey evening gown with silver embroidery over the bust area. Pat told me that I looked like a warped version of Tinker Bell. “You will wear this and you will love it.” He said with a smile. “Now, where’s the shoes?”

I made a face. “Do I have to?”

“Yes.”

“But I have blisters on my feet and a hurt ankle!”

“Not my problem. You should’ve known better. Now, where’s the fuckin shoes!”

“Urgh! You’re impossible!” I yelled, snatching the dress from him. “They’re in the hall closet.”

“See? It’s not that hard!” He pecked my cheek and skipped out the door.
I just shook my head and changed into the dress. It was a little bit tighter than I remember it being, but it was still some-what comfortable. William came back in with the shoes and placed them by my feet.

“I trust you can do your own make-up, Mademoiselle?”

“Har, har. Go to those other losers, I’ll come down when I’m ready.”

Will gave a snooty huff and walked out the door. I sat down in front of my vanity and stripped off my day make up. Once my face was bare, I re-applied my foundation, eyeliner, and mascara. Okay with my appearance so far, I started applying silver and light blue eye shadow- mixing them professionally so that they really made my grey eyes stand out. I then lightly put sparkles over my eyes so I looked like a fairy. I then looked at my lipstick collection, opting for just lip gloss. Satisfied with my appearance, I slipped on the pale blue moccasins and looked at my reflection in the full-length mirror. With a scrunch of my nose, I grabbed my purse and headed downstairs.

“Patrick Martin, if you say that I look like a warped Tinker bell again, I’ll strangle you!” I screamed at my twin when I was halfway down the stairs.

“Why, Emmy, why would I ever- whoa.” He replied, coming into the living room where the stairs met the bottom floor.

I bit my lip nervously and looked at the other guys. “Well? Anything?!”

“You look pretty, Emmy.” Joe squeaked out right before the doorbell rang.

I smiled and kissed his cheek. “Thanks, Joe-Troh. Bye, guys! I don’t know when I’ll be home, but Grams says that you’re all welcome at her place. Her grandson just moved in, so maybe you can finally fill that missing bass spot. Tootles!” I waved girlishly at them and opened the door.

Parker, with his sparkling emerald eyes and dirty blonde hair, stood there in his best suit, with a bouquet of mixed roses. His smile faded slightly when he saw me. “What happened to you, Emmy?”
♠ ♠ ♠
This is for Josie...who is completely addicted to this story. lol. comments are nice!