Status: completed

Fall Out Girl

I Slept With Someone in Fall Out Boy...

*Pete’s POV*

I pulled Emmy into my room. Luckily, my parents weren’t home or else I would be in deep shit. She giggled as I spun her around and reattached my lips to her. I shut the door with my foot and turned her around. I pressed her against the door as my tongue entered her mouth. My hands traveled all over her torso, itching to touch everything on her. I could feel her smirk when my hands cupped her ass. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around me.

I walked over to the bed as she ripped off her shirt. I set her on the bed and broke the kiss. She was fucking beautiful. Well, the top half of her was. I was craving to know her bottom half. She smirked at me and got my shirt off faster than I could blink.

“What? It’s not fair if only one of us is naked.” Her voice was a little off, but I didn’t pay much attention to it. Instead, I grinned and quickly unfastened her belt buckle and undid her pants. She giggled again as I got on my knees and kissed up her inner thing. I smirked as she stifled a small moan. I got rid of her underwear and began tasting her…it was like fucking candy. After a minute of this, she grabbed my hair and yanked me up to her.

She quickly undid my belt buckle and pants as we made our way to the head of the bed. Soon, my boxers were off, too. I smirked at her as her head hit the pillow. She grabbed the back of my neck and brought me dangerously close to her face.

“One rule: no saying my name.”

I nodded, slightly weirded out, but I was not going to pass up sex with the girl that I possibly love. She connected our lips in a heated kiss. I pulled away after a few minutes and kissed my way down her jaw line, down her neck- biting and sucking on the way- and found my way to her collarbone. She was trembling underneath me.

“Fuck, Pete, just get it in me! It’s not that fucking hard, you damn pansy!” she shouted before grabbing my hardened member, slipping a condom on it, and shoving it in her. I was shocked at first, but went along with it. I wanted to hear her say my name again with such determination. After switching positions several times, I ended back on top as we reached our climaxes, me after her. Groaning, I pulled myself out and fell down next to her.

“That…was…the best…sex…I’ve…ever…had.” I panted, trying to catch my breath. I looked over at her. I swear she’s the best damn thing that’s ever happened to me. Every time I looked at her now I got lost in those dark stormy eyes that were identical to her brother’s.
She shrugged and got up from underneath me. “I’ve had better, but on a scale of one to ten I’d say you were about an eight and a half.”

Ouch. That hurt.

She stood up, not even bothering to cover herself up, and began to dress. She grinned back to me and slid her shirt on. “But I still had fun. I’ll see you tomorrow. Have another go- maybe I can show you a few things.” She smirked and walked out, leaving me in a confused mess.
Quickly, I got up and got dressed before chasing her to her house. “Emmy! Wait! What the hell was that about?”

She sent me a confused look. “What are you talking about? I said that I wasn’t ready and that I would do the project by myself, remember? Whatever. I’ll see you tomorrow.” She turned her back on me and continued to walk away.

“What the fuck?” I muttered to myself.

I heard laughing from beside me. I turned my head to see Pat. “I saw the whole thing, man, and… DAMN! That’s funny shit!”

I narrowed my eyes at him. “I don’t get you. I don’t get your sister either.”

He laughed again. “You got bitch slapped pretty bad, huh?”

“I still don’t get what you find do funny.”

He laughed some more and led me into my own house. “I’ll tell you inside.”

Grumbling, I let him lead me into my house and sit me down on my couch. “Well? I’m waiting. Please, oh-so-non-glamorous one, why is my girlfriend so confusing?”

“Tell me what happened exactly first. And, yes, I really don’t want to hear about it, but I kinda need to know.”

“Well, we were doing the project, then quickly abandoned it to have a very heavy make out session. She stopped once my hands went under her shirt and said that she wasn’t ready. I said ok, and the next thing I knew she’s straddling me and trying to pull off my belt. Being the inconsiderate jerk I am, I led her up to my room where I experienced the best sex of my life. I told her this and she just blew me off. Peter fucking Lewis Kingston Wentz III is not an eight and a fucking half! And now she acts as if nothing has happened!”

Patrick just kept laughing at me. I wished that he fell off the chair and snapped his pudgy neck. “That’s-too-funny.” He wheezed.

“Glad that my embarrassment is your entertainment. Can you tell me what the fuck is going on? Is Emmy always like that after she fucks?”

He shook his head. “You didn’t fuck Emmy.”

“What are you talking about?! Of course I did! What? Do you have another twin that I don’t know about?”

He almost fell off the chair. He wiped away his laugh-tears and settled down. “Ok, well obviously Emmy’s not going to tell you about her problem. She has MPD- Multiple Personality, if you will. She has four people in her head: Sadie, Jakob, Elle, and the one you fucked- Janet.”

“What?” I was confused. How the hell can you have four different people in your head? I can barely deal with me in my head!

“Remember way back when, when she destroyed her room?”

I nodded.

“Good. That was most likely Elle, we’re not too sure since we really didn’t talk to her. Elle is a scared little girl. Her parents abandoned her at Disney World. She has not aged since I met her.”

“Wait! So…you named them?”

He rolled his eyes. “No, I didn’t explain it correctly. Most people with MPD develop at least two alternate personalities to cope with life after a traumatizing event- basically, my dad is a bastard. Anyways, these personalities are very unique- they have their own past, ideas, and behaviors. Are you with me?”

I nodded my head slowly.

“Good, because you’ve met all of them at least once. Ok, on to the next one. Do you remember when Emmy came home from practice and stormed upstairs?”

Again, I nodded. I don’t think I had the ability to speak at the moment- I was still so confused.
“That was Jakob. He’s a twenty-three year old black guy from the Bronx. He can’t stand me or any of the other guys. Don’t ask me why because I don’t know. He’s one of the newer ones. You went out with Sadie on your “first date,” not Emmy. Sadie’s the only clear-headed one...well, for the most part. She’s your “normal” nineteen year old girl. She’s basically what Emmy would be like if she wasn’t royally screwed by our “father.” Anyhoo, you fucked Janet. She’s a prostitute from L.A. Don’t worry, she tried raping Joe and Will the first time she met them. She even tried to get me on it, too, come to think of it.”

“That’s insane.”

“Yes, she is.”

“So, she has no recollection of our first date or what happened not even half an hour ago.”

“Nope. As far as she knows, you two were studying, kissing, then you were taking it too fast for her.”

I looked up at the closed door. “That’s fucked up.”

“Yea, it is. Good luck next time, Man.” He said with a small smile. “Well, I’m going on damage control. I’ll get her to call you when she’s calmed down. See ya.”

“Yea, see ya.” I mumbled. I was so confused. Where the hell were drug connections when you needed them?
♠ ♠ ♠
te-he. sry, but I just had to fuck w/ Pete. it was too funny for me to pass up. anyhoo, that will probably be the only sex scene cuz I hate writing them! they're so frickin awkward! grr-ness. anyhoo, 9 comments till the next update