Status: completed

Fall Out Girl

Love Will Tear Us Apart (Joy Division Cover)

I stormed out of my room. Pat had just told me what Janet had done. I walked straight over to Pete’s house and furiously knocked on the door. It opened to reveal a shocked Pete.

“Emmy?”

“Yes. Pat told me what just happened and I’m sorry. I should have told you earlier, but I didn’t want you to think that-”

“You’re a crazy person?”

“Yea…that.”

“Emmy, I’m a little hurt, but don’t worry about it. I’ll bounce back soon.”

“I would completely understand if you want to break up…”

He closed the door behind him. “Emz, that’s the last thing I want to do. You’re the first girl that actually gets me. I’m not about to let something like that go. Okay?”

I nodded my head. “Thanks. You’re such a great boyfriend. I promise I’ll try extra hard to get myself together. It’s time for them to stop interfering with my life. So, I’ll see you tomorrow at school. Bye.”

I ran down the steps, leaving him in a confused heap. I ran all the way to Dr. B and Brittany’s house. I knocked furiously on the door. Joe opened it. Smiling, I slipped past him and ran up the stairs to Dr. B’s office. I barged in.

“They’ve gone too far now. I want them gone.”

He raised his eyebrows at me and motioned to the seat in front of his desk. I shut the door and sat in the seat. “Do explain.”

So I told him everything I remembered and everything Pat had told me, finishing up with my talk with Pete. Dr. B sat back and listened to everything without interrupting me. When I finished, he leaned forward.

“Ok. I want you here as soon as school ends. I’m going to try something new while you’re under hypnosis. I’ll let Brittany go to band practice so that we won’t have any interruptions. How does that sound?”

“Sounds good. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

I nodded and left the house without another word.

~*~ Time lapse~*~
By the time the school year ended, I was finally whole again. It had taken several intense sessions with Dr. B to get me this way. By the time everything was over with, all of my friends new about me. They just didn’t know why I was like that. Everyone was so proud of me. Honestly, I was just glad that the ordeal was over with and that I had great friends behind me the entire time.

It was graduation. I looked around for my capped and gowned friends. I smiled when I spotted Andy, Joe, Chris, and Brittany. Pat nudged me from my right. I looked up at him with a confused expression. He nodded his head behind us. I followed his gaze and saw Pete.

My smile grew as he blew me a kiss. I “caught it” and sent one his way. He wore a cheesey smile. Dr. Green droned on and sent us off. I was actually happy that I wasn’t one of the top two in my class. Looking back on my high school life, I wondered why I was always stressing myself out. I locked eyes with Pete and the world seemed to disappear.

Life was looking up. The guys were going on a three-week tour for the summer. I was going to my dream college when they got back. Everything would be okay… maybe…. hopefully... god dammit!
♠ ♠ ♠
and they want me to keep this alive...so...IT'S NOT DEAD!!!!!!!!

h'ok, so here's how it's gonna go: there will be more time in between the updates, as this will be on a slight hiatus. That does not mean don't comment!
I love comments! Seriously! I'll be on everyday, so you can still PM/ profile comment me and I'll talk back.

If you're a MCR fan, read my new story "Mending Stitches in Time" It'll be a little confusing, but Mary swears by it

=D Bree