Die to be together or live to be apart

chapter 13

~Chessy's P.O.V.~

I awoke and saw Gerard still asleep,he was amazing with his shoulder length black hair,hazel eyes,and white skin. I crawled carefully out of bed mindful on not waking himup. I walked downstairs and saw Mikey, "You're up early," I said.
"Well so are you!" he replied. I jokingly rolled my eyes and got some coffee. I sat down and saw Mikey staring at me, "Can I help you?" I asked with a smirk.
"huh...?" startled he got out of his trance, "Oh..sorry I-I just can't believe you and Gee are vampires!....Why...exactly did you umm...bite him?"
"Because I told him and we got on the subject of my immortality and...and...." I said quickly but couldn't finish. I actually didn't know what exactly to say.

~Gee's P.O.V.~

Waking up I expected to see Chessy's beatiful face lying next to me,but sadly she wasn't there. I sleepily crawled out of bed and got dressed. I walked downstairs to see Chessy and Mikey having a conversation. Chessy looked up and smiled, "Hey,Honey,"she came over and gave me a kiss. I heard Mikey giggle and I flipped him off. 'Ding...' the doorbell rang, "Mikey get that...I'm busy"I said hugging Chessy with her head on my chest. "whatever,"he mumbled and walked to the door, "Hey,Frankles!" I heard him say to a very hyper Frankie. Chessy looked worridly at me since she knew he was my best friend. "Should we tell him?" I asked unsure of the answer.