Die to be together or live to be apart

chapter 2

(sorry it took so long to update!!!)

~Gee's P.O.V.~

I was walking down the sidewalk at 2 am like I usually do to relax when I came across a girl that was walking down the sidewalk also. I haven't ever seen someone else walking when I usually do so I felt like talking to her.

I walked up behind her and felt attracted to her with her long black hair down to her waist,with a purple stripe in her bangs that were pushed to the side. She was wearing a long,black,glittery dress that shone purple in the full moonlight. She was quite tall and really skinny.

As I watched her I didn't know me coming so close behind herand saw her abruptly stop and turn around.

"Oh my gosh!" she said startled.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to frighten you." I said as i noticed her beautiful blackish-purple eyes that matched her dress. We stared at each other for several long moments until it looked like something came over her and she fainted.

"Oh no what happened?" I shouted as I picked her upand carried her to my house.

As I walked in Mikey was sitting on the couch watching 'The Matrix' and said, "Who the hell is that?"

"I don't know I was walking like normal and I saw her and I came up behind her to talk and she turned around and fainted. I couldn't leave her there so I brought her here." I explained to him.

"Okay?" he said going back to the movie.

"She is sleeping in your bed tonight so you have to sleep on the couch." I told him.

"Wait!! why my bed?" he argued.

"Okay then she'll sleep in my bed with me." I said with a slight smile. Mikey just rolled his eyes and looked at the TV.

I layed her down on the bed and covered her and I stripped down to my boxers and crawled in beside her I watched her sleeping peacefully while I slowly fell asleep.

--------------

same rules as last time I must have atleast 3 comments frm different ppl to update again!!