Status: Complete.

Just Come Running

How many times do I have to try?

Tomorrow is my favourite holiday of the year. Halloween. Tyler and I don’t have any plans at the moment, but I have a proposition for him. Hopefully he’ll take to it. Right now we’re studying in my bedroom, Tyler one end of my bed and me at the other.

“Tylerrrr,” I said innocently.

Tyler looked up from his book with a raised eyebrow.

“What do you want?” he asked.

“Who says I want anything?” I gasped mockingly.

Tyler rolled his eyes and looked back down at his book, making me laugh.

“Okay, okay, okay, I do want something,” I grinned, straddling his waist.

Tyler smirked at my position and put a bookmark in his book before tossing it to the floor, his hands immediately grabbing at my hips.

“You know it’s Halloween tomorrow, right?” I started.

“Yeah?” Tyler prompted.

“Well, I’ve been invited to a house party a few blocks down and I really want you to come with me,” I told him.

“Sure,” Tyler nodded, smiling up at me.

Wait for it…

“It’s a costume party,” I added.

“Oh fuck no,” Tyler grimaced.

Told you!

“Please Ty! I really want to do this!” I begged.

“Why would I dress up in a stupid costume to go to a house party?” Tyler sighed.

I bit my bottom lip. “Because I’ll greatly appreciate it if you do,”

Come on Tyler…catch on…

“You appreciate it, huh?” Tyler said, raising an eyebrow.

“Mhmm. And I’d be very likely to show my appreciation at the end of the night,” I nodded with a small smirk.

Tyler smirked back. Oh I’ve so got my way!

“So if I do this for you, you’ll do anything I say for me?” Tyler asked, his eyes raking my body.

I shivered as my skin prickled with heat. How can he do that by just looking at me?!

“That’s the general idea,” I grinned, rolling my hips just enough.

Tyler moaned.

“We’ve got ourselves a deal,” Tyler purred.

*

“Both of you shirtless…so you can torture the other with what they can’t have until you get back to a dorm?” Beth teased.

“You’re right, she is smart,” Tyler chuckled, squeezing my hand.

Beth, Johnny, Tyler and I walking to the house party. Hayley’s not coming due to prior engagements, but Lee’s already there apparently. Whatever. Johnny’s costume is a ninja. Yeah, I’m not even joking. Beth has dressed as Little Bo Peep, not slutty of course. Tyler’s dressed as a pirate, just wearing a pair of loose black cargo pants tied with a red sash around the waist and a red scarf around his hair, the outfit completely with an open black leather waistcoat and a plastic sword. I’m dressed as a Doctor, the lab coat ‘borrowed’ from my lab at college, along with a ‘borrowed’ pair of blue scrubs on my legs and fake blood smeared over my chest, a fake stethoscope hanging around my neck.

“Told you so! Besides, who says he’s getting any?” I smirked.

Tyler growled in my ear, making me laugh, so I pressed a quick kiss to his lips to calm him. Of course he’s getting some. How could I ever deny myself his dick?! It didn’t take us too long to get to the house, and I greeted the guy from my Anatomy lecture with a man-hug and a grin.

“You guys look fucking awesome!” he slurred.

“You too, Harry,” I snickered.

Harry’s wearing nothing but a leopard-print man thong. I do worry about college kids sometimes.

“Drinks are in the kitchen, which is the room in the far right corner. Help yourself!” Harry hollered, causing everyone around us to cheer.

Beth, Johnny, Tyler and I laughed, heading over in the direction he suggested. Sure enough, this was the kitchen. There were kegs everywhere, as well as trays of jello shots and ice buckets with various other bottles in.

“Jello shots?” Tyler suggested.

We all nodded, so he grabbed four, handing them out.

“To having a fucking awesome Halloween!” Tyler saluted.

“Fuck yeah!” I whooped.

I raised the shot glass to my lips and threw the jelly back, grimacing as it slid down my throat. Pineapple. Nasty. I jumped as a set of lips attached to my neck, but I smiled as Tyler’s arms wrapped around me from behind, handing me a beer.

“Happy Halloween, baby,” he murmured, nipping my ear.

“Alright, you two can do that later!” Beth giggled.

“Yeah, spare us the free show!” Johnny teased.

I stuck my tongue out at him, but pressed a final kiss to Tyler’s lips before stepping out of his arms. What? Why not save it all for later?

“Let’s get this party started!” Tyler cheered.

*

3 hours into the party, and I am steaming. Tyler not much different from me, shown by how he’s pinning me to the wall by the stairs, his mouth working wet open kisses along my neck and collarbone, his tongue sloppily tracing my tattoo.

“You are so fucking sexy, Drew,” Tyler groaned, rolling his hips against mine.

“Right back at you,” I moaned, tilting my head back as I felt myself stirring downstairs.

Tyler took this as a hint and kissed his way back up to my mouth, connecting our lips in a messy kiss, one full of too much tongue and teeth, his hands gripping my hips hard as my hands ran up and down his chest. Then Tyler sunk his teeth into my bottom lip, filling both our mouths with metallic crimson. Asshole. Now is not the time to be developing a vampire kink. In retaliation I pinched his nipples hard, digging my nails in a little bit too, making Tyler cry out.

“Shit Drew,” he panted.

I ran my tongue over my bottom lip, wincing at the cuts stung. Shit, he really did bite hard! I looked at his mouth, entranced by the blood trailing down the side of his lips, knowing that it wasn’t fake blood at all. Fuck, that’s kind of hot.

“Want to get out of here?” I grinned.

“I thought you’d never fucking ask,” Tyler chuckled.

I quickly told Beth that we were leaving, not wanting to disturb Johnny from him hooking up with a busty blonde girl, and took Tyler’s hand, the two of us leaving the house. We practically ran back to Tyler’s apartment, his being closer than my apartment, our hands not leaving each other’s bodies in the elevator up. It took Tyler a few tries to unlock his door, but as soon as we were inside and he’d kicked the door shut, he crashed his lips to mine once more. I wrapped my arms around him, hungrily kissing back, our tongues entwining in a dangerous tango. Tyler obviously decided that he couldn’t wait any more, and started backing me into his bedroom, his hands fumbling along the walls so we wouldn’t fall over. I crawled backwards on his bed while he locked the door, kicking my shoes and lab coat off as he did the same with his shoes, waistcoat, bandana and sword.

“I’m sorry about biting your lip,” Tyler murmured, crawling over me.

“Don’t worry about it. What’s a swollen lip?” I shrugged, smiling as reached up, tangling my hands in his long hair and tugging gently.

Tyler groaned low in his throat, his eyes going a beautiful black out of lust. He wasted no time in pulling my scrubs down my legs, leaving me only in my flimsy boxers as he stood up and stripped all his clothes off, his erection standing proud as he straddled my waist again.

“I’m going to take my payment now for you making me dress up, okay?”

“O-Okay,” I breathed, barely able to concentrate as he palmed me through my thin underwear.

Tyler reached into the drawer by his bed, pulling a couple of things out, but I didn’t notice what they were. Until Tyler ripped my boxers off and I felt a dull pressure around the base of my dick.

“Oh fuck no, Ty! A cock ring?! That’s so unfair,” I whined, bucking my hips.

“You said I could do what I wanted. And I want you to come only when I tell you that you can. I’m going to torture until you’re on the brink of falling apart. Until you’re begging me for a release,” Tyler murmured.

“You’re a bastard,” I groaned, flopping my head back onto his pillows.

“You’ll be thanking me when you come so hard you see stars,” Tyler grinned.

I just rolled my eyes. Asshole. Then Tyler flicked something on the cock ring that made it start vibrating and I cried out, my hips rising all on their own. This is fucking torture already! Tyler just smirked and squeezed some lube onto his fingers, pushing two into me straight off the bat. I spread my legs as far apart as I could, planting my feet firmly on the bed, desperate from him to hit my spot quickly. He only brushed it, grazing it on purpose, even when he added another finger and started scissoring. By the time he pulled his fingers out of me I was basically fucking his fingers, and I whined at the empty feeling, my cock throbbing with need.

Tyler just smirked even harder.

I watched desperately as he slowly slid a condom over his hard-on, watched as he slowly covered himself in lube, his hands dancing over his dick in the way that I wanted to. Tyler chuckled as I bucked my hips into the air again and leant down, licking the drops of pre-cum off my tip, only making me buck my hips again. This isn’t fucking fair! Fucking tease.

“Patience, Drew,” Tyler smirked.

“Fucking asshole,” I growled.

“Save that anger as energy, babe,” Tyler winked.

I didn’t even flinch as he pushed straight into me right up to his base, only wanting more of him. Fuck he feels so good.

“Move, Ty,” I grunted.

Tyler pressed a quick kiss to my lips before pulling out and snapping his hips back in, doing this over and over, creating a rhythm that I easily matched, thrusting my hips in time with his. The heat was unbearable, sweat running down my skin and his, my dick only throbbing harder with neglect. Tyler noticed my anguish and chuckled, thrusting that little bit harder to make me arch my back, momentarily making me forget about the cock ring, although that didn’t last long.

“Pl-Please, Ty. T-Take it off. Please!” I whimpered, my hands clutching his bedsheets.

“I don’t want you to come yet,” Tyler replied.

I cried out as another wave of lust washed over me, only making my problem worse. I’m so turned on, it’s actually painful. Tyler frowned and pressed hot kisses into my neck as he thrusted faster, throwing my legs around his waist for a deeper angle.

“Soon baby. Soon,” he whispered, tugging the lobe with his teeth.

I just moaned, not able to do anything else. Tyler kept pounding into me, sending wave after wave of lust over me, my back arching impossibly and my legs digging into his back, but he still didn’t let me hit my high. Only when he thrusting started getting irregular and sloppy did he quickly take off the cock ring.

“Come for me,” he whispered.

And I did. I screamed as the build-up of pleasure covered our chests, Tyler roaring as I tightened harshly around him. I must’ve passed out because the next thing I knew Tyler was washing my chest with a cloth, wiping off the cum and the fake blood.

“Hey, are you okay?” he asked, concerned.

“Yeah, I’m great. Just sore. And tingly,” I mumbled, pushing my fringe out of my eyes.

Tyler chuckled and pressed a gentle kiss to my lips, lingering before pulling away.

“I love you,” he murmured.

“I love you too,” I said with a smile.

Tyler smiled back and pecked my lips once more before crawling into his bed behind me, taking me securely into his arms. I relaxed in his touch and closed my eyes again, not taking long to fall asleep to his steady breathing. I could only hope that this never changes, because if I lose him again, I don’t know what I’d do.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was just a fun one, really ;)

Thanks to everyone who commented on the last chapter!

Wake!UP!DEaD!
revengefulvampire
TheSoundOfGoodbye
LorenElizabethxoxo
Nerdfighter;
dinosaursgorawr
cameron liddell; (x2!)
Hello Fascination.
CeraRachel
eragorn122
MyCornerOfTheWoods
Serena.
x...LAM...x
Frankie's Gee.
lizziemcgenius
rawrritsjess
Sexy kupkake!!!!!:p
Amyartkittentm
Broken.Massacre
AmberAttacks

xo