Status: Hiatus; current writers block.

The girl who cried "Wolf!"

04

I crouched close to the ground as Emory approached me, he seemed very mad. "Tier, what do you want to know about them?" He asked, crouching beside me.
"Well, I want to know if they're exactly the same as us, you know, morph the same, hunt, the works." I muttered, not really wanting to look at him.
"They are nothing like us! They're sly, cunning and only think for themselves!" He shouted.
"Emory, forgive me but didn't that Werefox just bring back your daughter? Did she harm her in any way? The girl endangered her life just to bring her back, do you not understand?" Emory sighed, knowing he had lost the fight. "I want to go there, to question why she did it. I want to see if I can find out what they're like. It wouldn't be all bad to make some allies, you know."
"That's a suicide mission, you know you could never. They will not forgive what we did to their whole kind, Tier." I slouched knowing he was right, but I wasn't going to give up that easily.
"What if Crevayne did the sane thing with me. Only not come back here with me?" I questioned. Emory pinched the bridge of his nose and walked away.

Its not that much of a stupid idea, is it?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry this took me so long to get out, and that it's so short.
I hit a wall of writing, but I figure this is better than nothing.
I plan to add more chapters more frequently, but they're all going to be short, as my laptops hard drive kinda shat itself and I don't have the internet on anything other than my phone. Sorry once again.