Status: Writing(:

I Never Thought I'd Fall for You

04- Sweet Dreams

~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter Four
~~~~~~~~~~~

As much as I loved The Exorcist, I also hated it with all my heart. Logan and I were still sitting up in my room awake in my bed when the girl started to walk down the stairs outside all spidery like. I was hugging my pillow close to my body with my face burrowed in it. This part always freaked me out. The way she moved was just so unrealistically fast and creepy that I got the chills just thinking about it.

“You still loving this movie?” I asked Logan, my voice muffled by the pillow.

I didn’t get a response from him, but I felt him shift slightly. And as much as I was scared (not that I would admit it), I couldn’t help but want to fall asleep. When the part was over, I still kept my head on my pillow and relaxed, closing my eyes. When I was just about to fall asleep in my awkward, but somewhat comfy position, I felt Logan put his arm on my back and shift again, so that he was closer.

>>>>
I woke to a start and looked around my dark room, the only light coming from my laptop that was still open and showing the main menu. I was lying down on my bed with an arm wrapped around my waist-and it wasn’t mine. I quickly sat up, looking over at the body that was next to me.

“Logan!” I exclaimed silently. I don’t know who I was expecting to be lying there, but Logan was far from my mind.

I heard Logan groan and he rolled over onto his stomach. I poked him on the shoulder blade to try and wake him up, but it didn’t do any good. I tried again, but he still wouldn’t wake.

“Wake up Logan.” I whispered in his ear and began to shake him.

“Just a few more minutes.” He grumbled.

“No. If I don’t get you up now- most likely I’ll give up soon and fall back asleep and it’s going to be bad news if my mom or dad come up here to wake me and see you in my bed. I suppose Jared wouldn’t really do anything- but he’d be able to use that against me.” I told him.

He still didn’t move and I was getting frustrated. I tried to shake him again, but he rolled back over on his side and grabbed my wrist, stopping me. He looked up at me with his blue eyes and put his arm around my waist, pulling me back down.

“Just lay with your boyfriend for a bit.” Logan said and smirked.

I narrowed my eyes at him at which he just smiled a dazzling smile, “I can’t believe I actually agreed to that.” I puffed and crossed my arms, after I realized Logan wasn’t going to let me go anytime soon.

“I’m thinking you’re too nice to say no to help someone out.” Logan said, as he tried to roll on his back and still keep his arm around me.

I thought about it for a second and he was right, but I simply shrugged. I was feeling a bit uncomfortable. I didn’t know Logan- and even if he was famous that didn’t make me feel any less uncomfortable. In fact, it made me even more uncomfortable.

It was silent for awhile and I was lost in my thoughts. I turned around on my side with my back facing Logan and stared at the wall. What was I doing? I couldn’t believe I had agreed to such a thing. I mean, this boy could make a total fool out of me and all I had wanted to do was help him out.

“You okay over there?” I heard Logan ask me.

I simply nodded my head, even though I knew he probably couldn’t see me. My laptop had gone off and now my room was completely dark.

“So, uh, maybe we should get to know each other. And figure out how we met and how long we’ve been dating.” Logan said, trying to fill the silence.

“Go to sleep Logan, we can do that tomorrow. But I suggest you go back downstairs and sleep in the guest room.”

“Eh, I’ll be fine. I’m an early riser.”

I sat up and rested my weight on my shoulders, looking over at Logan’s face, or at least what I thought was his face, “If you get me in trouble or you get kicked out without your car still working- don’t blame it on me.”

Logan sighed, “I won’t get you in trouble and I’m not planning on getting kicked out or leaving until my car gets fixed, so I can leave.” He said.

For some reason his words stung, but I ignored it, “Good,” was all I could say as I laid back down trying to get away from the boy next to me, but Logan put his arm underneath me and pulled me closer to him as my back hit the bed, softly.

“Sweet dreams, Ally.” Logan whispered in my ear, which sent chills down my spine.

I glared at the darkness and pulled the white sheet up to cover my body before I fell back asleep into a craze-filled dream.

>>>>
I felt someone move next to me and stirred. I quickly grabbed hold of the person and snuggled closer, enjoying their warmth and smell. I was still half asleep and didn’t want whoever it was to leave my side just yet. I felt the person moving my arm off of them and felt myself slump forward a bit. I ignored it and moved so that I was lying were the person was a minute ago.

I heard someone chuckle slightly and then heard them walking down the stairs and out into the hallway. Knowing it was still early, I kept my eyes shut, but I wasn’t able to fall back asleep. After several minutes, I finally convinced myself to open my eyes and look to see what time it was. When I looked over at the huge clock hanging on the opposite side, my eyes went wide. It wasn’t even eight in the morning yet!

“Why would anyone ever wake up this early?” I asked, as I rolled onto my back and stretched. I laid in bed for another minute before getting up and throwing my hair up into a messy bun. When I threw in a couple bobby pins I headed down the steps and into the kitchen to get something to eat.

“Sleep well last night?” I heard my brother, Jared, ask from behind me.

“No, not particularly. Why?” I asked him, as I continued walking down the hall.

“Just wondering. I heard you watching a movie up there late at night and I know you only do that if one-you have friends over or two-you can’t sleep well.”

“You know me too well.”

“We are twins.” He said.

“True- mom? Are you making us breakfast?” I asked, as I saw my mother standing in front of the stove making pancakes, eggs, sausage and bacon.

“Of course honey! I make you guys breakfast.” My mom said, a huge grin on her face. I saw that she was already dressed and ready for work.

Used to make us breakfast. I’m the one who now makes a nice breakfast on the weekends. Why are you- oh, I see, because of Logan right?” I asked her once I saw Logan sitting at the counter with a small smile. When he looked at me he smirked and I glared at him.

“Buddy- you should make a habit of breaking down in front of our house more often- we get to eat all this great food because of you.” Jared said, as he pulled a chair out and sat down next to Logan who was laughing at his comment.

“Maybe I will.” He said.

I rolled my eyes and looked away as I saw him wink at me. “Do you need help mom?” I asked my mom, trying to ignore both boys behind me.

“Actually- yes. I’m going to be running late if I don’t leave now, so would you mind taking over for me. The bacon and sausage are almost done, so you really just need to watch the pancakes and eggs.” My mother told me as she left the kitchen, waving.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally! Fourth chapter is up! I've actually had this written for quite some time now, but I forgot that I did. Anyways, I have nearly all of chapter five completed, I just have to type it up and finish the last little bit and, of course, edit it to make sure it's decent.