Status: Active like Ke$ha's Herpes ;) <3 xxx

You Talk Like You're Famous, You're Shameless.

Pop-Punks For The Win formed in thier second year of middle school (2002) by lead singerNancy White and her two best friends, rhythm guitarist Frankie De-Clare and his twin brother and bassist Jamie De-Clare they all went to the same middle school in West Palm Beach Florida, in thier second year of middle school Nancy met best friend Niki Harris who is now thier merch girl. Nancy and Frankie both did Jazz/Funk/Hip-hop dance since they where ten, Jamie was heavily involved with music and knew he wanted to do something with it as a job, thier parents being best friends wanted them all to go to Performing Arts school.

They started Freshman year at Dreyfoos Performing Arts High School West Palm Beach Florida.
Two months into Freshman year a French transfer student started called Damien Chevallier he spoke both fluent French and English and played guitar, he met Frankie in music class and they became best friends, Damien soon joined the band. Damien, Frankie, Jamie and Nancy had spots every Wednesday in thier music room through lunch to practise. They all walked past the drum room and heard a guy doing a drum cover of 'What's My Age Again' by Blink-182. Frankie, Jamie, Damien, Nancy and Niki barged into the small room and introduced themselves, after nagging the drummer named Zak Bryd 'jammed' with them after school and it was like a puzzle of five pieces.

Late 2003 Niki admitted to her five best friends that her dad was a music producer. After being told by thier parents and many siblings that where amazing Niki convinced them to play at her house. Her dad heard and loved the band and Jamie scream 'For The Win' and that's how the band got thier name. Niki's dad Oliver has loads of record labels around his house all the time and Interscope Records offered For The Win a contract in early 2004 but they turned down saying they wanted to finish high school.

Oliver started procuding a record for the band Panic! At The Disco who requested they wanted to have a female vocalist in thier song 'Build God, Then We'll Talk' Oliver showed them the MySpace for For The Win and they loved Nancy's voice. Nancy agreed to collabarating with them and the song was huge.
People started looking Nancy up after the Panic! At The Disco record released in 2005 and the band got bigger and bigger on the internet.
For The Win toured in a van with thier manager Ewan, Niki and older siblings every summer from 2003-2005.

Three days after they graduated High School in 2006 they signed to Interscope Records and where put on Warped Tour 2006. At the end of 2006 the band released thier debut album 'Jump On The Band Wagon' . They did Warped 2007 after they released thier second album 'Not Another Album' which got to '5' on the American Bill Board charts and '2' on the American rock charts. In the fall of 2008 they released a third album called 'Forever Doesn't Exist'. Sadly, two months after the release Nancy's youngest sister Emily died of Leukaemia at the age of fifteen. Nancy was torn up about it and it didn't help that she caught her boy friend since Sophmore Year kissing some random girl and apparently had been going on for months behind her back. She then built walls up around her ture feelings and upset so no one would hurt her again, she still has them.

For The Win have toured as support for: My Chemical Romance, Panic! At The Disco x3, Paramore, Fall Out Boy x2, Green Day, Boys Like Girls and Mayday Parade.
They have toured with the support of: Hey Monday, VersaEmerge, We The Kings, The Cab, Forever The Sickest Kids, The Maine, Cobra Starship, Boys Like Girls, The Academy Is and Mayday Parade.
So why haven't All Time Low and For The Win crossed paths?
When they do is it going to be good or really, very bad?

Disclaimer:
Sadly, I do not own any famous band, persona in this story. It is for fun and the enjoyment of the reader so if you don't like this sort of thing then don't sit there and hit your report button like a sad ass, click the back button and forget about it. I do own your mom the original characters, original lyric and this amazing story line and the lyrics you do not recognise . Please don't steal and if you like the plot ask to be a co writer don't steal because that is against the law of the United States Of America.

Hope you guys like it. x
  1. And I Found Out..
    Title Credit- Both Sides Of The Story by We Are The In Crowd