Status: updating soon

When Hope Begins to Fade

Worms

Matt had called me and told me how the girls’ first day of school was. I was amazed at what they did. I actually thought it was hilarious even though it wasn’t right. Matt said that he told the girls not to do that. That was pretty much the only thing that happened.

I still had no idea what I was going to do for the girls. I first wanted them to get use to going to school before I tried to see them and talk to them. I was hoping that they would make friends and tell me about them when I saw them. I was planning on buying them both some new clothes and seeing them this weekend. It would surely give them enough time to be use to school. Maybe it would take their minds off of things. Maybe they won’t hate me as much. I guess that would work for now.

X

We had ran inside and told Brian and Matt about our day. They laughed. Matt told us that we shouldn’t do that. He told us not to anymore because we could get into trouble if we got caught.

Maddy had went outside so I went upstairs to play with my dolls to pass time. Jimmy came up to my room after a few minutes.

“Whatcha doin’” Jimmy asked me.

“Playing with my dolls.” I smiled at him.

“So was your first day at school good, besides what happened?” Jimmy asked as he sat down beside me on the floor.

“Yeah. It was kind of boring though. I think the teacher talks to much.” Jimmy laughed.

“Well, they are suppose to. They are teaching you, so that you learn new stuff.” Jimmy told me.

“Yeah, I know.”

Jimmy played with me for a few minutes. He then left because he had to go somewhere. At least that is what he told me. I put my dolls up, and decided to go outside and see what Maddy was doing.

I got outside, and saw Maddy sitting on the ground. I slowly walked over to her.

“Maddy, what are you doing?” I asked her when I was a few feet away.

“Nothing.” Maddy spoke.

I went closer to look. Right when I was in front of her she picked up a bunch of worms and threw them at me. I screamed, and ran away from her. I had some worms on me, so I began to freak out. I hated the wiggly, slimy things. Matt and Brian had ran outside to see why there was screaming. I ran to Brian, and hid behind him. Maddy still had worms in her hands as she walked over towards me.

“What’s going on?” Matt asked.

“Maddy threw worms on me! I hate them!” I yelled. Brian laughed.

“Maddy, put the worms down.” Matt sighed. Maddy grinned before throwing them at Matt, Brian and I. “What the hell?!” Matt yelled. A worm landed on me and I screamed as I got it off of me.

“The fuck, Maddy? Don’t throw the worms at us.” Brian said.

“Maddy, go inside now. You don’t throw worms at people.” Matt told her.

Maddy glared as she went inside. I noticed a worm near my feet and I screamed once again.

“Jeez, calm down Ali. They are worms. They aren’t going to hurt you.” Brian chuckled. He picked me up and carried me inside. He sat me down on the counter in the kitchen. “So, what do you want for dinner? I guess I will cook since Val and Michelle aren’t here.”

“I want hamburgers.”

“Hamburgers it is!” Brian helped me off the counter.

X

I glared at Ali, Matt, and Brian as I went inside like Matt told me to do. I was mad at Ali because she had to scream and freak out. I was mad at Brian because he yelled at me. I was mad at Matt because he yelled at me. I actually wished that I was with dad. They all were mad. It was only worms! It wasn’t like they would hurt you!

I went up to my room and slammed the door. I was beginning to miss daddy. I was still mad at him though. At the moment I was mad at Brian, Matt and Ali also. I wanted to be home. I knew I could if I got someone’s cell phone. I opened the door and went downstairs quietly. I went to the living room. Ali was in there watching Tom and Jerry. I glanced at the tables and noticed someone’s phone. I quietly went over to it and grabbed it. Ali didn’t even pay attention to me. I went back upstairs and to the room. I closed the door quietly and went to the bed. I figured out to work the phone. I found the names of people in the phone, and I began to scroll down. I found Jimmy’s name so I clicked the call button. I held the phone to my ear as it rang. Jimmy answered.

“Jimmy. I wanna come home.” I told him quietly. He asked why. I told him how Matt and Brian yelled at me. I told him how I was mad at Ali also. Jimmy told me that he couldn’t pick me up, but he could get dad or Johnny to. I said ok and ended the call. I put the phone in my pocket and silently went back downstairs to put the phone back. This time, no one was in the living room. I sat down on the couch and watched T.V. until Johnny or dad picked me up.

Brian yelled that it was time to eat. I went into the kitchen and sat down. I already had a hamburger on my plate. I put ketchup and mustard on it before I began to eat it. Nobody said anything as we ate. Johnny came into the kitchen.

“Hey Johnny.” Matt said to him.

“Hey. Are you ready to go?” Johnny responded to Matt first then asked me. I shook my head yes.

“Go where?” Matt asked. Matt and Brian were both confused.

“She wanted to come home according to Jimmy.” Johnny told them. I quickly ran upstairs with my hamburger in my hand. I got my stuff and came back downstairs.

“Since when did you want to go home?” Matt asked. I shrugged and walked out of the kitchen.

Johnny took my stuff so I could finish my hamburger. We went outside and got in the car. We then headed home.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?

check out my two new stories. both are Jackass stories.
Viva la Jackass
In For A Ride