Status: Unfinished

I Want to Love and Back

Meet Up

I ran to the venue where we always practice; Tyler's garage. Ty's our drummer. When I didn't find them there I found them in the kitchen. "Hey guys. I'm really really really sorry I'm late. I mean my mom baked this amazing, irresistible cookies and I--"

"Well, well, well water we have here. If it isn't Ms. Always Fucking Late." Peter said, dramatically rubbing his chin. Peter is our Bassist. I love him and all but he can be an ass. I was going to respond but I realized we weren't the only band in the room They were all scattered on the floor.
My eyes landed on Pat's cute ears to Jared's hair to Garrett's cute face to Kennedy's great smile then on John's amazing eyes. "You look like you've seen a ghost." Kenny chuckled. I laughed despite myself. "This is unexpected. I love your music. " I said with a smile.
"And we love yours." Pat smiled.
"This is Garrett, Kennedy--" Erin started to introduce them even though she knows I know their names. "Jared, Pat and John." I finished. John was staring at me and smiled. I really thought I would faint. God, I'm such a fan girl. I guess I'm still not over him and his BAMFness. Erin laughed and sat down beside Kenny. They all sent me heys and his. I set my bag on the couch. It was crowded everywhere so I decided to hang with John, who was sitting quietly on a stool by the bar staring at his laptop. He smiled as I sat beside him. I was so nervous but I kept it coooool.

"Hey. I thought we weren't supposed to meet til next week." I tried to stop smiling but I can't.

"Disappointed, Sydney?" I was flattered he knew me. Ohmygawd my hands are sweating.

"No. Not at all. You know me? Sorry but I'm still not used to this fame thing." I rolled my eyes.

"Of course I know you, silly. I love your music. Do you write some of the songs?" he asked.

"Uhh..I guess. We all write our own songs. I mean, I want it to be true you know?"

"I get you. You seem to know about us..." he grinned.

"I was unhealthily obsessed ever since Can't Stop Won't Stop came out." I grinned and pointed to myself. "Unhealthy fangirl." he laughed at that. Oh, God I love his laugh.

We were interrupted by Kenny and Erin's bickering and chuckled.

John closed his laptop. "Are we still going to practice, guys?" he called out.

"No." everyone mumbled.

"Okay. Sydney and I are just going to get some air" he murmured. Not that they would hear. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the house. He let go once we were out. We just talked after that and he was so easy to talk to.

"You're not going to make me stay very long are you?" I asked him.

"I want you to stay long because they'll be drunk in no time..." he chuckled.

"It's just that I have dinner with my parents and I missed them." I flinched. "But I would've loved to stay here all night."

"You're turning me down?" he asked, his lips pouting. I laughed. "It's okay, Syd. I'll get you next time." he winked.

"I'll see you on Tuesday." he waved goodbye.

"You will" I replied and watched him walk away.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have no words. But you're very free to share yours! Comments please! :3