Untitled

Movies Tonight?

And just with my luck, guess who I sat next to. Go ahead guess. Yup Gerard fucking Way. The one person I was not supposed to be around… well according to Mikey.

As I sat down he looked at me through the corner of his disbelieving eye. As soon as he saw me looking back at him, he quickly turned his attention to the front of the room.

The whole class was hell! The entire hour I couldn’t stop looking at him, and I swear I thought I saw him peeking through his beautiful, long, black hair at me as well. But, my mind could just be playing tricks on me, it tends to do that sometimes.

I sighed as I grabbed my things and headed to the next class. At least it was Math, I was good at this, and thankfully, Gerard wasn’t in this class. I could keep a clear mind whilst focusing on what I needed too. Although, I probably wouldn’t stop thinking about him.


~Fast Foreward To Lunch~

I sat with Taylor, Jake, Ashley, Emily, and Tori as usual.

“Hey!” Taylor grinned.
“Hi.” I smiled.
“Are you ready for the movies tonight?” Emily asked.
“Oh yeah!” I almost forgot.
“Well the movie starts at I think around 7:30.” Jake said with his brows furrowed, ttrying to remember if the time was correct. “Do you want us to pick you up? Or do you want to meet us at the theatre?”
“It doesn’t really matter to me. I guess I can meet you there.” I shrugged taking a bite of my sandwhich.
“Do you know where it is?” Ashley asked.
“I believe so. It’s in Newark right?” I asked.
Tori nodded. “Yup.”
I looked over and saw all of the Way’s sitting at their usual table. I sighed at what Mikey had told me this morning. At least I could get my mind off of it tonight. Thank god I only have one class left.
“So do you guys get a lot of homework?” I asked casually.
“Sometimes, not a lot though.” Emily said as she took a sip of her drink.
It was quiet for the next few minutes. But thankfully the bell rang.
“See you tonight!” I smiled and walked to my last class.