Status: new

The Only Hope for Me Is You

The Bracelet (Electronic Joker)

God did I love talking to Kobra. He just understood me so well, we connect, but not just like an ordinary friend connection...there’s something more.

My laughing’s interrupted when my eyes catch onto the situation on the sofa, Cyanide and Poison are lost in a deep kiss, a smile grows onto my face.

“Look!” I say to Kobra, nudging his leg with my foot under the table. Kobra looks over.

“Oh! That is…well thanks for letting me know my brother is making out with Cyanide...” Wait…what?

“Brother?” I ask, looking confused, Kobra turns away from them.

“Yeah, we’re brothers. Mikey Way” he said, pointing to himself. “and Gerard Way…” he said, hesitantly looking towards his brother, his face still disgusted.

“Sorry I didn’t know…” I shifted around awkwardly in my seat.

“Sorry? S’not your fault you didn’t know!” I shiver as he slides his foot along my leg, I look up at his smiling face. I shyly smile back.

“Ugh, are they ever going to stop?” he said, his face back to it’s disgusted state.

“Hey! Be happy for them, they’re cute together” I chuckle, nodding my head in time with the music.

The voice sounded familiar, where had I heard that voice before?

I shake the thought. I sit there and think for a bit, my head is still dizzy. Suddenly thoughts come flooding back, the torture, the gassing…fuck it hurts my head.

“Uh…I-I need some air…” I shiver, I get up from the table, nearly falling over when Kobra catches me.

“Woah! Do you want me to come?” he said, supporting me.

“Uh, no. No thanks, I-I just need some alone time you know, to gather my thoughts…” Kobra looked worried, and I looked up at him.

“You sure?” he asks, letting go of me as I find my balance and turn to the door to get my things.

“Yeah, thanks.” I smile at him and he smiles back, I stumble over to the room where Ghoul dumped my stuff earlier.

I pick up my gun, I look at it, I hadn’t really had the chance to take in it’s awesomeness yet. It’s amazing, it’s purple with white zig zag stripes along the handle, and silver glitter circles along the brim. I put it in my holster smiling. I then pick up my mask which is the same colour, purple and white with silver circles dotted in various places. I place it on the top of my head.

Then finally my bandana, it’s a dark grey with gold stripes. I tie it around my neck.

“Hey…” I jumped backwards slightly and turn. Kobra’s standing behind me, leaning on the door frame.

“Hey” I reply, I notice a smile has grown on my face.

“You dropped this.” he said while lifting up my bracelet. I had forgotten all about that bracelet, that it was even on my wrist. It used to be my mum’s before she died; I took it from her wrist before I ran.

I walk over to him, and took the bracelet from his hands, I looked at it for second, taking it in again, it was gold with silver and red diamonds dotted around it, real diamonds.

The bracelet is then taken out of my hands.

“Here, let me...” he said. Kobra had taken it and was now lifting up my arm, placing the bracelet over it and doing it up. I stare at his hands…love those hands.

He let’s go of my arm and I fix my gaze onto his face. Oh god, I can’t help it. Oh fuck it.

I reach over and kiss him lightly on the lips, straight away I get a sort of electric tingle. He’s stunned, mouth open slightly in confusion, and I quickly pull back and turn to walk out and quickly as I could, pulling my bandana up to my face. Why the fuck did I just do that?!

I feel a tug on my arm and turn around, only to come face to face with him. He was so close, our breath was colliding. I gulp deeply and audibly.

Why wasn’t I moving? I just couldn’t move, oh fuck as if I’d want to anyway.

Suddenly I see his hand raise up to my face, he lightly grabs my bandana and pulls it down, I see his face getting closer as he moves it down, further and further and our lips collide.

The tingle grows more and more, faster and faster as the kiss gets deeper. I put my hand on the back of his neck as pulls me in to make the kiss more intense, I open my mouth a little more and Kobra’s tongue is instantly in there, exploring my mouth as my legs begin to wobble beneath me.

I’ve never kissed anyone before but this....this was just amazing.

“Ahem” a voice says from behind us, we instantly stop and pull away, Kobra wiping his mouth, looking embarrassed. I could tell I was blushing, but I didn't care; I could still feel him on my lips.

“Heeeey....” says Kobra rubbing the back of his neck. I stand there with my hands behind my back, biting my lip. It’s Cyanide.

“Ha! Who would’ve guessed.” She said sarcastically, rubbing at her fringe.

“Yeah, who would’ve guessed!” I wink at her, she knows I’m talking about her and Poison.

“Oh…shut up!” she giggled, lightly punching my shoulder. I giggle too and we’re laughing hysterically in no time at all. Kobra stands there, staring at us in confusion. I notice and grab at his hand.

“Oh come on you!” I say, pulling him towards the door.

“What? I thought you said you wanted to go alone?” he says obeying and follows me to the door.

“Changed my mind!” I wink at him and I see him smirk as I turn to wave to Cyanide.

“Tell the others we went out, yeah? And be good!” I wink at her too.

“Oh, shut up!” She shouts back at me, still giggling. I turn back round and lead him out into the bright sunlight.