Status: new

The Only Hope for Me Is You

You Got Me! (Cyanide Suicide)

I woke up from the sun shining through the window, directly onto my face. Squinting, I groaned, realizing I had fallen asleep next to Poison, my head on his chest, and my arm around his waist. I smiled, lifted my head up and gazed at his peaceful, sleeping face. His eyes were fluttering, as if dreaming, and he was breathing evenly, and I could hear his breaths faintly through his slightly open mouth. I kissed his forehead, and stood up off of the bed, stretching. I looked at him again; he had shifted onto his side, feeling around for me, but realized I was gone, and snapped his eyes open. I giggled.

"Here," I said, and looked up at me, smiling.

"Thank god," he said, stretching his arms in front of him. "Thought you were gonna one-night stand me." I scoffed, and sat on the bed next to him.

"But we didn't do that..." I said, and he grinned, kissing my lips tenderly.

"They don't know that..." He said quietly, and I shook my head.

"DON'T you DARE tell Fun Ghoul we had sex, or else I will shoot you in the dick, no questions asked." I threatened, and he looked slightly scared, then smiled.

"Okay, fine," He said, wrapping his bare arms around me, and I cuddled up next to him, burying my head in his chest. He put his chin on top of my head, and heard someone knock on the door.

"Come in!" Poison yelled, and Fun Ghoul came in from the hallway, eyebrow raised. He leaned against the door frame, arms crossed.

"Fun night?" he asked, winking.

"Frank, shut up, we did nothing." I said, and he nodded slowly.

"Alright...." He said, and I had to tell him.

"Alright, fine. Second base at least..." I looked up at Poison and he smiled down at me, nodding. Fun Ghoul giggled.

"Anyways, I came to tell you Training Day is upon us once again," He knocked on the door frame, and left the room and went to knock on Kobra's door. I wonder what they were up to last night...

I wrapped my arms around Poison's neck, drawing him in, and kissed him on the mouth, hard and violently, and he smiled, and bit my lip. This turned me on, apparently, because I groaned slightly, and he threw me down on my side, and proceeded to straddle me, bending down and sliding his tongue down my throat again, and I breathed through my nose, trying not to suffocate. I wrapped my arms around his waist, pulled him right on top of me, and grabbed at his belt, trying to unbuckle it. He stopped kissing me, and put his hand on mine, which had just unbuckled the belt.

"Whoa, Cyanide," He said, pushing my hand off of him and I smirked. This wasn't me...someone was taking over. He rolled over and lied on his back next to me, buckled his belt again, and turned his head towards me.

"Uh, I mean, I WANT to...but we have stuff to do today..." He chuckled, and I rolled over to kiss him again.

"Damn," I said, and stood up. I walked over and handed him his jacket that he threw across the room last night, and he sat up and put it on, and stood up. I took my mask from the floor, put it on my head, and he wrapped his arm around my waist, squeezing my ass, and kissed me on the lips again before we walked into the living room.

"Coffee?" Poison asked, walking into the kitchen as I sat on the couch.

"Ooh, yes, please!" I said, and he reached into the cupboard, took out the BL/ind labeled coffee and proceeded to make coffee. I watched him gracefully make it, and he poured two cups, walked over, and handed me one before sitting next to me, wrapping his free arm around me and turning on the small TV across the room. Not too long after, Joker and Kobra emerged from their room. I see them walk in, and smirk, left my coffee on the table and Joker walked up to hug me.

“Good night?” she asked, grinning as we let each other go.

"Oh yeah!” I said, winking, and before Joker could say anything I had to let her know. “and no we didn’t.” She giggled and sat down next to Poison; he offered her a knuckle touch but she throw my arms around him, almost spilling his coffee. He cried out in surprise, fumbling around with his cup.

"Whoa!" He cries, and chuckles and hugs her back. I walked over to Kobra and hugged him, and noticed that he felt so much more different than his brother. He was a lot more wiry, and thinner. Poison was a little wider around the middle, but not in the "fat" sort of way. I walked over and sat in Poison's lap, and Fun Ghoul came walking back into the living room.

“Can I have your attention please?” Ghoul walks in front of the small television, and me, Poison, Jet Star and Kobra all laugh hysterically.

"You're so tiny, Frank, that I can still see half the screen," Poison jokes, and Ghoul gives us dirty looks and continues before being interrupted again by the siblings entering. Joker pats the spot on the sofa next to her enthusiastically; they join us and listen to Ghoul's announcement of the day.

“Right, as you all know, today is training day. You shall go in pairs and practice fighting techniques with each other.” I look up at Poison, who smiles at me, raising an eyebrow. If we weren't paired together I was going to rage and probably wrestle Frank to the ground until he let me.

“I sort of already gathered who will be going with whom, I’m guessing…Kobra and Joker?” He smirked at Joker, and she nodded.

“Alright, I want you guys outside, use those walls for hiding behind.” Joker nods and stands up, and I notice that Kobra offers his hand to her and they walk outside, hand in hand. He was such a gentleman. I look up at Poison...he was a gentleman too...but sometime his wild side came out, and I didn't mind that one bit. Fun Ghoul snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Right, so i'm guessing Cyanide and Poison want to be paired up?" I nodded.

"If you didn't pair us up, I would have made you, with force," I said, and he smiled.

"Right, well anyways, you two will go out back and practice hand to hand combat." I looked up at Poison, and he nodded, letting me stand up. I pulled his arm, and he got to his feet and wrapped his arm around mine. I saluted Fun Ghoul, and followed Poison out the back door of the shack. He let me go, walked a few steps, and turned around, facing me, smirking, hands on his hips.

"What?" I asked, and he shook his head.

"Nothing, nothing..." he said, just staring at me. I shifted my eyes, chuckling nervously.

"What...?" I said, and before I could react, he launched himself at me, tackling me to the ground.

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed, feeling all his weight on top of me. I wrestled with him, managing to get my arms on his shoulders, and pulled him off of me, rolling him onto his back, straddling him, and unholstered my gun and put it to his head. He put his hands up by his head.

"Well shit," He said, chuckling. "If the situation was different, this would me a good thing..." He moved hair out of his face, and I laughed at that comment, putting my gun away, and got off of him, standing up. He stood up too, flicking his hair out of his face, licking his lips with his mouth.

"Nice move," he said. I grinned, and saw him throw a fist at me, and I deflected it with both of my arms put together in front of my face, pushed his arm aside, and punched back with my unnaturally strong right hook, connecting with his face, right on the cheek. I heard a crack, and he groaned, and turned around, bending forward, holding his face. I felt my heart drop.

"Oh my god, Poison!" I said, running over to him. I felt like shit; I had just punched my boyfriend in the face, on purpose. I walked over to him and tried wrapping my arms around him, but he laughed, and I knew I had been fooled. Before I could react, he kicked me, hard, in the stomach, and I fell to the ground, hard, and felt his foot on my chest. I looked up to see the barrel of his gun an inch from my face, Poison smirking at me.

"Fuck you," I laughed, and he took his gun away and his foot off my chest, and let out a hand. I took it, and he helped me to my feet, holstered his gun, and put his hands on my hips.

"You okay?" He asked, and I nodded.

"Yeah, you?"

"Mhm..." he said, kissing me as hard as he could with a bruised face. I wrapped my arms behind his neck, pulling him closer, and right before we got too serious again, I heard someone clearing their throat.

"Some practice," Fun Ghoul said, shaking his head, and walked back inside. I looked back to Poison, smiled, and kissed his lips again, not caring about what we were supposed to be doing according to Fun Ghoul.