Status: new

The Only Hope for Me Is You

Hospitality Overload (Electronic Joker)

“Holy…shit Mikey” I groan as he bites my lip, our bodies thrusting against each others. We had been like this for about an hour and a half now, from what I can remember, and god it had been fantastic.

I gripped the skin on his back everytime he thrusted, pulling him against me as our hips grinded together in sync.

"Uhnggh" he moans into my ear, I can't help but let out a little giggle.

I turn my head to the left and see his hand gripping the sheets tightly. I grab his hand and squeeze it. He smirks down to me and lightly nibbles my neck.

Working his way back up to my lips, his heavy breathing against my face. I wince for a second as a thrust became painful, he notices and stops instantly.

“You okay?” he asks, noses touching, his sweat rolls down his cheeks, fuck that’s sexy. I nod and kiss him, I work my way down, running my tongue along his jaw line then down his neck, lightly nibbling as I go.

He lets out little moans by my ear. The bed creaks so badly when he begins thrusting again, I didn’t really give a fuck, we were the only people on this floor anyway.

I throw my head back against the pillow; he bites my chin and then my lip, sticking his tongue down my throat, exploring it.

I let out another moan out of the corner of my mouth, he giggles, pulls away and slumps next to me, wiping sweat off of his forehead.

“…Fuck…” I let out a long needed breath, still breathing heavily. He puts an arm round me, kissing the top of my head and I cuddle up to him, lightly stroking his chest as I look up to him, “that was…wow…” I sigh.

He chuckles and pulls me in closer, I gaze at his damp but beautiful face, and I see he’s about to say something,

“I love you.” Holy shit balls. God I’ve been waiting for this.

I lean in a kiss him passionately, we stay like this for about three minutes, not even taking a single breath, before I can say it back, we get disrupted by three loud knocks on the door and then a voice begins from behind the door, it’s the chubby man,

“Would you like cigarettes, you young lovers, you?” He says, his voice higher than ever. I can’t help but burst out laughing at the fact he’s offering us cigarettes. The bed was louder than I thought.

“What…why would we want cigarettes?” asks Kobra, the confusion returning to his face. I giggle,

“Oh come on Mikey…it’s what some people do after...” Nope. Nothing, just the face of sexual oblivion. “…oh never mind.” I giggle, “No thank you, kind sir!” I shout towards the door,

“Okay then, just let me know you if need anything!” I hear him tap twice on the door frame and then return downstairs. I giggle and turn to Mikey,

“I love you too.” I continue, nuzzling his nose. He leans down and kisses me again, a huge smile on his face, I then lay my head on his chest and close my eyes, fading off into a deep sleep.
_______________________________________________________________________
I feel something on my cheek as I batter my eyelids to the bright sun light shining through the window, I open my eyes, rub them and then turn to the direction it came from, coming face to face with Kobra.

I smile, “Morning.” He says, stroking back my fringe from my eyes. I kiss him lightly on the lips.

“Morning.” I whisper.

He grins, gets up from the bed and takes me with him, “We better hit the road” he sighs, I nod and retrieve my clothing from the floor and catch a glimpse of foil on the floor as I do.

Holy shit is that what I think it is.

“Oh my god…Mikey…” I smile and grabs at the foil wrapped object, YES IT IS!

“IT’S MOTHER FUCKING CHOCOLATE!” I scream, grabbing at the red foil heart shape, so excited I don’t notice I’m jumping up and down with joy.

“Oh my god. The guy must of left it for us last night!” he sounds just as excited as me, I haven’t had chocolate in fucking years.

I tear off the foil and put it straight in my mouth, not chewing, just sucking on it, savouring the sweetness.

“Holy shit this is incredible.” I giggle as he does the same as me, I roll the foil up into a ball and chuck it into a bin under the table.

I sit onto the bed, as does Kobra and he both put on our shoes, still sucking on our chocolates, savouring all the flavour. I lean over and kiss him, I can taste chocolate on his lips as he can probably taste it on mine.

It fades away in no time, I sigh and swallow the tiny bit left on my tongue.

I spot Kobra who’s bent down retrieving something from under the bed, he comes back up, producing my belt in his hands. I look down at my belt less trousers. “…Ah…” he giggles and puts his hands behind my waist, threading the belt through the holes. I grin up at him as he does, he kisses me while doing it up.

I pull away, “Come on” I nod towards the door, he obeys and takes my hand, leading me out the door, grabbing his glasses from the side as he goes, leading us down the stairs.

The chubby man greets us at the end of the stairs, “I hope you enjoyed your stay!” he grins,

“Yeah thanks” I say, following Kobra down the last few steps. Kobra smiles and nods towards him,

“And thanks for the chocolates.” He says,

“My pleasure, see you soon!”

We spot the little girl behind the desk, and walk over to her. Kobra goes down on his knees again and I follow, “You keep safe okay?” he says, smiling, pulling at her cheek. She giggles and nods.

“If anything ever happens, you come find us okay?” I say, smiling at her, she smiles and nods again then runs off to the back room.

We get up off the floor, he turns to me and smiles, “Let’s find them.” He says, leaning in and kissing me lightly, I nod as he pulls away. We walk hand in hand out of the shabby motel.