Sequel: Succubus

Incubus

Two Years.

Several hours later, we were cruising along the highway on Incubus's motorcycle.

"The Doctor is a good guy, why do I need to be protected from him?"

Incubus sighed, "for the next few years, it's best if you have as little contact with him as possible."

"The next few years?"

"Yes Katrina, for the next 19 years, you can't be in contact with him."

"19 years?!"

He sighed. "Yes Katrina, 19 years."

We spend the rest of the ride in silence. 

For the next 18 years, Incubus was always by my side, protecting me, caring for me, making sure The Doctor never got near me. But one day, that all changed.

18 YEARS LATER:

It started out as any other day, ordinary, somewhat uneventful. 

Until The Doctor snuck up behind me, and placed a chloroform soaked rag over my nose and mouth.

I woke up, probably several hours later, outside the TARDIS, inside an old abandoned factory.

"What that hell?" I said, still slightly out of it.

"Katrina."

No mistaking it, that was The Doctor's voice.

I abruptly sat up, and gasped. "What the hell Doctor?!"

"Katrina, about time."

I stood up, and started slowly backing away. Until I backed into something. I felt something wrap around my arms.

I thought he was in front of me.

He lowered his lips to my ear. "You can trust me."

I didn't say anything, I was too freaked out to.

"Trust me Katrina, trust me."

"Why? What for?"

"I would never hurt you."

"You say that, but 18 years ago says differently, need I remind you that you tricked me into entering that room, and then left me for dead?"

"I had no choice Katrina, if I could have, I would have retrieved your body."

"Retrieve my body?!" that was it, I broke free from his grasp, and took several steps away from him. "you didn't care."

He started advancing towards me, his hand slipping his pocket. I started stepping back, beginning to turn to run, and I would have, if The Doctor hadn't suddenly been knocked off his feet.

The Doctor flew several feet before hitting the ground with and audible thud. 

Incubus landed where The Doctor had been standing, and slid several feet to the side.

"Doctor!" I ran towards him, but Incubus caught me. "are you okay?"

"Gah, owwww......." he said, picking himself off the floor. He turned towards us, and gasped, "Incubus."

"Doctor."

"What are you doing here?!"

"What do you think, protecting her. From you."

"Katrina doesn't need protection."

"18 years ago---"

"Yeah, yeah, says differently." The Doctor finished, getting to his feet, and pulling out his sonic screwdriver. "Lord knows why I didn't do this earlier." he raised it out infront of himself.

"Doctor don't!"

Incubus let me go, and stepped out infront me. "Go ahead Doctor, nothing will stop you."

The Doctor smiled evilly, and pressed the button.

Sparks burst from Incubus, and he started shaking.

Without thinking, I ran forward, and crashed into The Doctor, knocking him off his feet. 

"What the hell Katrina?!"

"Doctor, you have no idea what you're doing."

Incubus stopped sparking, and shaking. Straightening up, his movements were jerky, and ill-timed.

"What the hell did you do Doctor?!"

"I was getting rid of him, but you, you had to jump on me."

I stood up, and walked towards Incubus. "are you okay?"

"He's not human Katrina! Stop treating him like one!" The Doctor exclaimed.

"Shut up!" I replied, motioning towards him.

"Katrina," Incubus said, raising a hand to touch my cheek, "remember what I said when we first met 18 years ago?"

"You said so many things Incubus, what are you referring too?"

"The time I said everything I do, was because you told me to do it."

"I remember Incubus." I replied, a tear running down my cheek.

"This time, I'm about ask you to do something, I know you would normally object to."

"What is it Incubus?"

"Terminate me Katrina."

"What?"

"There's a pool of molten metal below us, that's how you will do it." Incubus removed his hand, and stepped to the edge of the raised platform.

I stepped up to him, and looked straight into his sunglasses, "Did I tell you about this?" before he could answer, I kissed him on the lips.

His half was ill-timed of course, but I didn't care.

Breaking away, we looked at eachother again.

"I will see you again Commander."

"I suspect so Incubus." I then pushed him over the edge, and into the pool of molten metal.

The scene felt as if it were playing out in slow motion.

I felt The Doctor pull me back as Incubus fell into the pool. 

I broke away, "You've done your deed, happy now?"

"Katrina, let's go." he started walking towards the TARDIS, I however, didn't.

"Katrina? Tell me, tell me what's wrong." he said, pausing.

"Two years." I looked up at him, "in two years, the cybermen will attempt to take over, in two years, I have to make a very important decision, in two years, I create him, in two years, I'm a commander, in two years, the entire world depends on me."

"Hey," he said, grasping my arms, "that's two years away, don't worry, I'm still here."

"One year, " I said, "he was suppose to protect me for one more year."

"Katrina, don't worry, I won't let anything happen to you."

"It was you---"

"he was protecting you from, yes I know. Katrina, trust me, trust me for these two years."

"Promise Doctor?"

He smiled, "I promise."

We walked inside the TARDIS, and disappeared from the factory.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, sorry it took so long to update, and sadly, 3 chapters in, and the story's almost done.

Comment, subscribe, I love y'all!

Wow, that is one long update.