Status: Updates=Often

Unreasonable Circumstances.

Shock

chapter 2

Currently I was trying to get ahold of Jake on his cell. But I kept getting his stupid voicemail, when the doorbell rang. I opened it hopeing it was Jake, but it was my mom, I let out the breath I was holding. "Hi sweetie!" My mom said hugging me, my mother was 38 she got knocked up by my father when she was 19, My father who I loved dearly died in a car accident when I was 10, hence my fear of cars yes i still ride in them and drive sometimes but they still scare me shitless.

My mother remarried last year and they were still in the honeymoon faze always vacationing and stuff, but I never complained because I was indeed the reason my mom didnt get to live the college life.

I akwardly hugged her back "Ummm what did you want to tell me?" I asked.
"Oh sweetie I think you better sit down." she told me grabbing my elbow leading me to the chair, I sat. "Whats up?" I asked , im not gonna lie i was a little afraid.

My stepdad cleared his thoat. "Well" my mom said not sure where to start. she thought for a second before her eyes lit up with how to start "You remember Luke right?
"
"Luke Evans?" I asked. My mom nodded "yea.." I said unsure "What about him?"

"Well before your father died..." She paused. "When you and Luke where still friends, well see darling me and your father sorta.." she trailed off, clearly emabarssed.

"Sorta what mom?" I said a little to sharply.
"We made an arranged marriage." she froze seeing to how i would react. This was a joke right? I looked at my stepdad, he looked at his feet, no joke.
My jaw dropped.
♠ ♠ ♠
Already a read AND subscriber i put this up minutes ago!!!!!!!!!!!!