Status: Updates=Often

Unreasonable Circumstances.

Confessions

"Kate! Come down here to reunite!!!" My mom yelled, I didnt want to face Luke, not after all these years, so I didnt move "come or im taking you Ipod!!" my eyes widened i knew she would i ran down stairs trippeing over the last few steps but catching myself on the railing.

"What?" I said sharper than nessicary. She swallowed I knew she felt bad for the whole arranged marrige thing. I cleared my throat "What?" I said lighter, she smiled at me showing she appreciated my effort.

"Go talk to Luke hes in the kitchen" I froze my mom gave me a look that said 'go on ' I nevously walked into the kitchen looking at my feet I was going to the pantry when I tripped over my shoelace. I let out a yelping sound. A strong hand caught my elbow, sparks went through my body. "Careful klutz" he said in a light mood. I looked up, my breath caught in my throat. He was incredably gorgous ( http://www.freeorkutscraps.com/cute-pics/cute-boys-pics/young-cute-boys-pics.jpg )

I was in shock then I remember he had made fun of me, I pulled my arm away immediantly missing his warmth I mentally shook my head, no this wont happen again.

"Im fine" I said coldly.
"Fine" he said backing off and raising his hands I went to the pantry and grabbed he coffee maker while he went to the fridge and looked at the pictures he grabbed the one of me and Jake sticking our tongues out at the camamrea "boyfriend?" Luke asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No thats Jake.." I trailed off "OH CRAP JAKE!" I never had the chnce to tell him im 'engaged'
I pulled my phone out he answered on the first ring "Jake!!! come to my house and hurry!" I hung up, Jake lived down the block.

"Sure hes not your boyfriend?" I stared at him sharply "why do you care!?" I snaped before he could replie the door bell rang I ran to open it I jumped on Jake and wrapped my legs around him he swirled me around laughing.

"IM SO SORRY JAKE!! ITS MY FAULT I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED AND-" he put his hand over my mouth.
"shut up" he said smiling I nodded and he released me. "Jake im enga-" I noticed jake glaring over my shoulder, I turned around it was Luke. Jake was the only one who knew what happen with me and Luke. I meet him a year after Luke left.

"Is that him" Jake said coldly. I nodded. Jakes clenched his fist I put my hands on his chest to push him back "calm down jake" I demanded. "me and Luke" I said pointing between us "were engaged' I blurted.

He stared at me in disbelief "Its arranged! I have to live with him in California" I said tears filling my eyes i didnt want to leave Jake he was always there for me.

Jake grabbed my wrist and pulled me outside to be alone. I hugged him he pulled back to look me in the eyes "Kate I- " He stopped I smiled teasingly and bumped his hip with mine "spit it out Jake."

He looked me in the eyes "Kate I love you." I looked at him confused "yea I love ya to Jake-" he cut me off "No Kate im IN love with you." before I could say 'what?' he pulled me into him and pressed his lips to mine, my eyes widened as I leaned back to make him stop he just leaned forward I pushed his away and kinda coughed.

I felt awful "Jake I didnt know..why didnt you tell me?" I asked shaky

"I tried" he looked at me "Do you love me ?" he asked so innoscent
"Yes" his face lit up "but not like that.." "im so sorry Jake"
he put a hand up "save it, go have fun with your new husband, and I dont want see you ever again"
That felt like a knife in my chest "Jake.." I said breathless he walked away.
I looked at my house Luke was standing at the window watching the whole thing with an unreadable expression on his face.

I went back inside consumed with guilt, Luke walked over "Sure hes not your boyfriend?"
now I suddenly remember why I hate him. "Mom im gonna finish packing." I yelled to her. "Ok honey." and with that I went to my room to cry.
♠ ♠ ♠
dramatic hell yeah

Kate=
http://img5.visualizeus.com/thumbs/30/67/beauty,brown,hair,girl-306721bc909d9a6b1b47e9ee703ccab1_m.jpg

Luke- http://www.freeorkutscraps.com/cute-pics/cute-boys-pics/young-cute-boys-pics.jpg

Jake- http://data.whicdn.com/images/803425/hey-olly_thumb.jpg?1254689892