Status: Updates=Often

Unreasonable Circumstances.

whipped cream

I tried unsucsessfuly to hold back the tears, I couldnt help it my normal life was ruined, and id lost my best friend.
I was lost in my mourning thoughts, when there was not knock on the door "Honey" my mothers soft voice called. I sat up and wiped away my tears. "Come in" I managed. When she saw me her face fell "Oh Kate" she said sadly "Im sorry about the marriage" I stopped her

"Its not that mom" she looked confused I sighed and went over the events last night leaving out everything about Luke. My mom pulled me into a hug. She really was a good mom and I really was going to miss her. "Well" My mom said akwardly. "Lukes and his mother are tired and we decided instead of leaving tonight you guys could leave tomorrow morning"

I smiled and thanked her as she walked outa my room.I decided instead of taking a shower early tomorrow morning id take one tonight. I took a long hot shower pretending this was all a dream and would be over soon. Just for the sake of my own hoplessness I closed my eyes and pinched myself but when I opned my eyes I was still in the shower I sighed loudly.I didnt even bother to dry my hair all I kept thinking was 'this time tomorrow my hell would begin. I let my myself fall on my bed face up, and slept, dreamlessly.

I woke up to the sound of emptyness, I groaned and rolled over to face my alarm clock It read 4:27. I tried going back to sleep but my throat was burning. I got up and went to my moms room and quietly opened her bedroom door she was sprawed across the bed making her whisleing snoor sound, I stifled a laugh while shuting the door.

I tiptoed down the stairs almost falling in the dark. I made my way the the kitchen feeling along the wall for the lightswitch, finally my hand found it. "Bingo" I muttered turning the light on only to see a figure in the chair I gasped. Then I realized who it was, Luke, He mustve fallen asleep on the kitchen chair there was a sandwitch sticking out of his mouth, I laughed silently. Even though he was in the funnest position he looked beautiful, I shook my head.Wait I can think hes cute and still hate him right? im just stating a fact, I made excuses in my head.

I took a closer look at Luke he looked uncomftable. I poked his cheek, he flinched. An idea popped in my head, a way to get my anger out, and get revenge on Luke for all those years he never talked to me, and for earlier today. I happily ran to the fridge and grabbed the whipped cream and syrup. I started squeezing syrup over his dark hair. I grabbed a pillow from the living room, and ripped it grabbing all the feathers.and trowing them on his head. I had to put a hand over my mouth to keep from laughing, after containing myself I grabbed the whipped cream and started putting it in his hand. I grabbed a feather fom his head and tickled his cheek he shifted and wiped his face witht he whipped cream hand.

His eyes fluttered open, I couldnt help it his shocked face was funny I started cracking up.
He registered what had happened and glared at me witch made me laugh harder. He put his sandwitch on the plate. "You think thats funny?" he asked coldly, I nodded."Ok ill show you funny" He picked up the whipped cream a smile forming on his face. I stared in shock "You wouldnt." I said hopefully.

"I would" He said matter of-factly "B-but I J-just showered." I stuttered. He made a fake pouty face "Whata shame" he started to spray it I could feel the cream on my face I grabbed the syrup and started to sqeeze. I started to run, I was on one side of the coutch him on the other, I held the syrup out like a weapon. We started circling the coutch both afraid to make the first move. all the sudden he ran I tried and failed to get away. He caught me by the waist and we both feel on the couth him on top of me, we burst out laughing. I sprayed one last bit of sryup in his face he licked his lips.

My heart was pounding my the closeness and everywhere we were touching was tingleing. I reconized the feeling to well and pushed him off me "Well jackass, since you got whipped cream all over me i have to take a shower...again" I said standing up.

"Well since you got syrup all in my hair, I have to scrubb my head till it bleeds." he said also raising. With one last smile in each others direction we parted. Once I reached my room I felt empty I leaned against my door listening to my pounding heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Subcribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! right now