Status: Updates=Often

Unreasonable Circumstances.

Milk

"Kate" I heard someone whisper in my ear. I moaned and turned over. Suddenly I was falling, off the bed. I picked myself off the floor and glared at him"What the hell!?" I asked annoyed. "Goodmorning wifey" He smiled. I glared at him. My head was pounding I put my hand to my head and moaned. "Whats wrong?" he asked looking a little worried, I glanced at him confused.

"Just a headache" I said making my way to the door, but being blocked my Luke. I looked up to meet his eyes. "Move" I said not in the mood. hes only been here for what? a day ? and hes already gone from jerk then nice for like 5 minutes and back to jerk. Suddenly he picked me up bridal style. I thrashed. "let. me. go." I demanded.

"Wouldnt want you to fall down the stairs." he paused "Again."
I was to tired to argue. I was surprised about how easily he carried me. He sat my down gently on the couch I sent him a death stare.

He laughed. I was mezmerized my the musical sound of his voice. I shook my head, I cant get to close.I jumped off the couch and took one step and fell on my on my face with an "Uhm!"

loud laughting came from a few feet away, he held his hand out offering to help my up, still laughing.I slapped his hand away. "Screw you" I said angerily, walking to the kitchen I filled a glass of milk and chugged it.

"I know you want to" he said with a chuckle. I rolled my eyes and stopped away to the bathroom. I looked at myself and quickly looked away, my hair was in a sloppy bun and I had dark circles under my eyes, last night after out whipped cream fight I showed again and barely got any sleep. As a stepped into the hallway I walked into Luke. I looked up he was staring at me. "What?" he licked his finger and wiped it on my cheek. "Ew!" I cringed, But was blushing madly.

"You have milk on you face dork" he said rolling his eyes. He turned around and walked away. I watched his evey step, unable to take my eyes off him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I want 4 comments before I update!!