Status: Updates=Often

Unreasonable Circumstances.

Well hello there

The next day I quickly got dressed and grabbed my bags. I was heading outside. I gasped dropping my bags, it wasnt a car like I was expecting it was a limo, a freaking limo. I looked at my mom her jaw was hanging slightly. I guess we both forgot how rich the Evans are.

I finally realized I probably looked like an idiot just standing there. So I gathered myself and reached down to grab my bags, but the person behind me beat me to it. I spun around, Luke, his hair looked like he just got out of bed but still managed to look beautiful. My heat skiped a beat. I pulled my eyes away from him, and climbed in the car.

The limo was very spacy, it had a mini fringe for gods sake. Instictivly I reached back for a seat belt, when I didnt feel it I turned in my seat, only to realize there wasnt one. I turned back and saw Luke smiling, I knew he was holding back a laugh. I blushed and sank down in my seat.

Suddenly my stomach growled, Luke looked at me eye brow raised. It growled again, I looked at my stomach urgeing it to shut up. "Hungry?" Luke asked. I nodded. Luke tapped on the darkened window that seperates us from the driver. It started rolling down. "Yes?" the driver asked turning around to face us. He was roughly my age maybe a little older.

He had blonde hair, blue eyes, and a built body, definatitly the athleting type. I looked at lukes brown eyes, dark hair, the badboy type. "Take us to Braums" Luke ordered. "Aye aye captin" the driver said sarcaticly under his breath, I couldnt help but laugh, the dirver smiled at me Luke glared.

A few mintutes later we pulled into the parking lot. I was emabaressed climbing out of the limo in the middle of Brams. I was halfway out the door when I leaned back in. "Um hey driver."

He looked at me, I swallowed. "Do you want something?" he smiled sweetly. "I already ate, but a coke please?" I nodded and ran to catch up with Luke.

I walked up to the register, where a teenage girl who obviously didnt want to be here took one look at Luke and her flirt kicked in hight gear.

"Can I have a two plain cheeseburger with fries?" Luke asked. I raised an eyebrow at him wondering how he knew what I wanted "You always ordered the same thing" he said with a shrug. He remembered, my stomach flipped.

"How many drinks?" the girl gave a flirty smile. Anger raised in me, I pushed it down. "Two" Luke answered flirting back "Um three" I interupped. Luke gave me a confused look. I just gabbed the drinks and filled Lukes with ice and Root beer, Mine iceless with Dr.Pepper, and the driver guys with ice and Coke.

Luke looked at my iceless drink, "Still no ice?" I nodded "It melts and then gets all watery." Luke considered, then grabbed his drink, and dumped it all out. I stared at him questionably. He refilled his Root beer without ice. I smiled.

We headed back to the car, I tapped on the window and gave the Coke to the driver. "Thank you" He said smiling. "You welcome, umm"

"Matt" he answered. "You welcome Matt" I said leaning back into my chair. After I was done eatin I leaned against the window to sleep. I groaned from uncomforablet. "You know you can lie right?" Luke asked he was sprawed aross the seat, that was more like a coutch. I shook my head. He grabbed my waist and pulled my down, I tried getting back up. But he wouldnt let me. I sighed in defeat. I turned to where I was facing the seat and my back was to him. Maybe we can be friends.Then sleep overcame me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I said 4 comments but im such a pushover i settled for 2 :p but plz silents readers comment!!!!!!!!!!
Matt drivin the car ;)

http://www.studentsoftheworld.info/sites/music/img/16277_1004_jesse_mccartney_b.jpg
Matt drivin the car ;)