Status: Updates=Often

Unreasonable Circumstances.

Its a maricle!

I opened my eyes and yawned. I looked down realizing I had my head on Lukes chest, I let out a small yelp. "You ok?" I heard Matt ask from the driving seat. "Yea im fine" I said nodding even though he couldnt see me.

I crawled over to the mini frige and spotted a Dr.Pepper. I smiled grabbing it. Suddenly the car jerked to a stop causing me to spill some. "Oops" I mumbled I wiped at it with my hand, but I knew it was gonna stain. So I gave up, and covered it with the car mat.

"No one saw that" Luke said yawning. "Except me." he smiled.
"You tell and ill have to kill you" I said simply
"A little harsh dont ya think?"
"Not at all" I answered with a smile.

"Were here!" Matt called. I looked at the window and saw a huge mansion. I stated choking on my drink. "Breath woman, in out, in out." Luke said laughing at my reaction.

"This is your house!?" I yelled. "Geez you dont have to yell im right here." Luke answered rubbing hs ear.

"Is this you house!?" I asked quieter.
"I cant hear you, should I be worried?" Luke joked.
"Very" I said simply.
"Hey!" He said offended.
"Oh so you can hear." I said smirking.
"Its a maricle" he said dramiticly making himself teary eyed.

I climbed out of the car and ran to the house the door was unlocked, so I walked in. Right when you walk in the place took my breathe away. There was a huge crystal candilir, light brown wooden tiles. I was having trouble breathing.

Luke grabbed my arm stealing my away from the beauty. We walked up to an elevator. "You have an elevator in your house!?" I yelled. "Really? again?" he asked.

"Sorry."

We rode up to the 4th floor, witch was at the top. He pointed to a room. "Mine!?" he nodded and left. I ran in. It was huge! There was a king sized bed, two closets, a bathroom connected to the room, with one of those lone bathtub things.

But best of all there was a balcony that overlooked the backyard, and not far behind the backyward was a the beach.

I flopped on the bed, and closed my eyes. I just might like it here.

Then I remembered, I have to share this room with Luke, Damnit.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know it sucks, sue me. its mainly description. COMMENTS