‹ Prequel: Destiny In The Heart
Status: Editing stories will happen / possible chapter tomorrow 5/8

Past of Forgotten Ashes

Meet Addy Percy

“Hey, Bitch we need more waffles over here,”yells young something teen male two tables down from where I already was serving waffles to males. How does a young heir of an alpha pack get treated like second class member in her own pack? Answer was because I was female; it made no difference if I was the heir to this pack. Mark forgot to say that I would be rule over by Riv, who Mark choose to take over for him to be the alpha and I would only be Alpha’s mate. Mark goes as far to try to say there’s no such thing as Female Alpha in his pack.

So here I am like all other Females or Mated Females, except me serving the males. I found myself in overload of dishes for weeks for getting into fights with males during my first couple of weeks here. Mark had kept reminding me to remember my place. Oh, I knew my place. This was no way treat an heir or the fact the females do all the chores on the camp. Males just run around getting into fights and see who out ranks who. The pack had no constructer other then Mark barking out orders to gain authority though he never gains respect. Cal very few times had to use his power of orders to gain control over his, Mark had to use every day.

The only way I can describe my nightmare being here was hell. My memories before didn’t help me out one bit because I had very little of them and I was too young to realize what was the pack’s life before I was here. Cabins were small, roofs were leaking in, and wolves would be compacted into small living condition cause of old cabins falling down. Mark only comment was, “Don’t have the money, nor the time,”when I had ask him why didn’t he do anything about this.

Females were maids or how I see it slaves in this pack or the mated ones were. I’ve never saw any girls over the age of thirteen here to about twenty-seven to twenty-eight and that were unmated. Older lady, who was in charge of me to make sure I followed the rules, was name Rose, the second in command’s wife. She had a heart of gold though ran at mix tempers never leaving me for sure if she boil over or not. She spoke often of remembering me as young girl, but she only recalls seeing me from time to time if she got a quick glance. She said Mark never like me to leaving the house for any reason; I had very little memories of what the outside of my house looked like; which now I don’t even live in. I live with Rose with other high ranking females in a cabin on the edge of the grounds. To my surprise she was Riv’s mom, but she never speaks a word about her son or him marking me.

I may be marked, but he is not nor is Kurtis was mark for that matter. I had used my own blood the same blood to heal his wounds to heal the mark on his shoulder I had made. I had unmarked my own mate from mating with me. I never got to see the look on his face when I hit on the back the head with the bottom of my palm; (a move I learned from Betty), cause the back of his head was to me. By the time he had woken up I’m guessing he was looking for me; I was already gone.

It had been three months and few weeks, since leaving the pack. First weeks coming here was like waking up every morning hoping it was all a nightmare and I’ll be back in my old room living with Mitchell, but it didn’t happen. After awhile I started to accept every time I went to sleep I would wake up here again like I did the day before. Chores were all I did in my time if the pack wasn’t running or hunting. Mark made clear I couldn’t not mark Riv forever…I would have to mark him some day.

Riv’s Mark had left unhealed wound on my shoulder because I hadn’t marked him. Until I mark him, the wound would stay where it’s out; leaving me to change the bandages out every few days. It was not the worst thing I had to do every day, but it was still a son of bitch thing to do. His mark didn’t just bring unhealed would, but a puddle between my legs of a dying need I will not want to admit to needing. I always try to stay clear of him at all cost and not jump into his skin. It’s hard to hate someone when one feels like humping them.

“Sweet cheeks, give me more cakes or maybe let me get a bit out of you cakes,”the male, barked out with haler of laughters of his friends cheering his words on. My eyes narrow, but no words were replied. I slowly make my way down to his table walking behind him holding the tray of waffles at his eye level and at level with my chest. I lean over with a hidden wicked smile only for it to appear as a sexual stare.

“These cakes?,”my voice came husky as I spoke.

His eyes were not on the waffles, but right on to my chest as I expected. “Yes, maim, “his dimples showing huge interested. His eyes never once looked up at my face making me think he didn’t even know what I looked like.

“Here’s your cakes pup,”I replied with a tray of waffles straight into his face. As he was distracted I grab for a bottle of syrup off the table and poured over his head. The room went silent and everyone eyes were on me. It didn’t take long for young tempered hormone rage male to burst up from his seat whipping syrup from his face as it ran down from the top of his head. I only smile innocently.

“Bitch I’ll sho-“he lunge forward double over from the impacted of my upper cut to his lower stomach and went to his knees when I knee him in the groin. His friends were in up roar of laughter and calling him a woos for being taken down by female.

Before I could make another threat to the males about the abilities of a female can take down a male, my name was hollered across the common room, “ADELINE!!!” Mark’s voice roared. He comes stomping over from the other side of the room face red as chili red pepper glaring harshly at me. I only looked annoyed knowing what was coming next; another two or more weeks of dish duty. “THIs-he points to the boy still covering himself on ground rocky back and forth as it seem to help his pain, “This is the last straw. You’ve known I’ll cut your throat out if you weren’t my daughter for these pranks. I shouldn’t ever show you mercy from the beginning. RIV!”Dad roars. Riv was behind Mark like always being his shadow.

“Bed HER!”he orders and walks away. Before I realize what Mark’s words meant two adult males grip my shoulders start pushing me towards the nearest exit following Riv. I screamed and I struggle break their grips knowing this one punishment I couldn’t take cause of my own hormones where on the edge. Shifting doesn’t help for fact my wolf hasn’t been wanting to shift on my will the last few months for reason as she seem like she was moaning for the lost of her mate.

Hell; this is my recent life. Ida Percy, good-girl, always follow the rules meets Addy Percy, girl without a cause, breaks every rules every time she gets a chance.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for grammer, it's late.
it's hard to find a original story about werewolves on here cause everything involves twilight werewolves or imprint stories for paul and jacob. Hasn't anyone notice this or the fact it's always the girl that's human and finds out about werewolves or gets bitten. Admit it I had sum up a lot story about werewolves on here. My whole point of writing this story was to write an original werewolf story unlike all the others. Tell me how I am doing? Let me know your guys' thoughts.