Keep the Secret

2.

The small boy followed his new guardian outside and round the corner. There was a car sitting there, he had seen plenty of cars, he used to own one a few years a go but his papa had to sell it. Frank looked up at the woman and examined her; she had brown hair that went down to her shoulders. She was wearing a black dress that went down to her knees. Over all, she looked like a nice person, though Frank could be horribly wrong.

“Frank, I'm Donna Way you can call me Donna, mama, mum, mother. What ever you feel comfortable with.” Her voice was soothing, a bit like his mama's.

“Donna,” Frank smiled. He really didn't feel comfortable calling someone else mama when his mama is back home.

“Fair enough, now Frank I have two sons about your age.” Donna said as they got in the car, Donna started the car and began to drive. “One is 11, he is Gerard Way, the other is 9 and that's Mikey Way. I'm sure you will all get along,” Donna smiled, Frank nodded his head.

Looking out the car, Frank looked at his surroundings. He had never seen the sky so blue and clear, or the grass so green. The trees looked beautiful as they stood tall, though there seemed to be nothing around them. An occasional house passed, but that is it. Frank looked ahead to see them go up a driveway, looking up at the house Frank was shocked. It was bigger than his house, it looked like it had two floors, but it had huge fields around it with plants growing from the soil.

“Wow,” Frank said as Donna stopped the car.

“It's not much, why don't you go meet my boys and I will talk to you when you're more settled?” Donna suggested as they got out the car and walked into the house.

“Thank you,” Frank smiled as he carried his bag inside.

“Gerard, Mikey, come meet our guest.” Donna shouted as they stoop in the hall way. While Frank was waiting to meet the boys, he looked around him. They had a wooden stair case leading up stairs, pictures were on the wall, flowers in vases, and it all looked so lovely. “Frank these are my sons, Gerard.” Donna pointed to the boy on the right. “And Mikey,” she then pointed to the boy on the left.

“Hello,” Frank smiled as he looked at the boys. Gerard was taller than Mikey, as expected; he has shaggy hair that was a dark brown colour. Mikey has a lighter shade of brown and he was very lanky. Though, they stood there politely.

“Hello,” the boys smiled.

“Boys, show Frank his room and help him settle in. I'll be in the garden,” she said as she walked away.

“This way,” Mikey said as he grabbed Frank by the wrist and dragged him upstairs.

“Wow, are all city boys that fat?” Gerard asked as he looked at Frank. In honestly Frank wasn't fat, but he had more meat on him than the boys.

“Uhm,” Frank didn't really know what to say he didn't consider himself to be fat.

“I'm kidding,” Gerard giggled, he could see Frank was a little hurt by that. “This is your room, it is right next to Mikey's and mine is next to Mikey's.” Gerard said as he opened a door and Frank walked inside. It was a nice room, pretty basic. A bed, wardrobe, a small chest so Frank can put things in it.

“It's pretty basic, but it's your room you can do what you want with it.” Mikey said, “Also mama got you this.” Mikey opened the chest and pulled out a ball. “She said she didn't know what you would like, so we choose a ball.” Mikey smiled as he placed it back in the chest.

“Thank you,” Frank smiled as he placed his bag on the bed. “So what do you do around here?” Frank asked sitting on his bed.

“Well, there isn't a lot. But we either play games, we go and see our friends and we run errands around the town for a few extra pennies. We also help mama with the fruit and veg and with the chickens. Papa has a vegetable shop but since he was sent away mama has to take over.” Gerard ranted.

“Oh, I'm sorry. My papa was also sent away,” Frank said.

“They'll both be fine,” Mikey smiled. “Well, uh, we'll leave you to get settled. When you're ready come and see us.” Mikey said as him and Gerard walked out the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it :3
Thank you to everyone xD

Zoe xx