The Great Rising

Chapter 11

"RANDA WAKE UP!!! IT'S TIME TO TRAIN!!!!!" I heard Naruto yell. I groaned and pulled the blankets over my head. "Naruto she's not gonna wake up. It takes more than hell to wake her up after she gets drunk." I heard Nelly tell him. "Well then I will be more than hell to wake her up she needs to train!!!!!!" Naruto shouted. Why does he have to be so damn loud? "Move over I know how to wake her up." I heard Princess say. "BACON'S READY RANDA AND IF YOU DON'T GET UP NOW YOU DON'T GET ANY AT ALL!!!!!" This caught my attention and I shot up straight out of bed "BACON!!!!" I yelled and jumped out of bed running to the kitchen and finding no bacon at all...She lied there's no bacon. "PRINCESS! WHERE IS THE BACON?????" I yelled angry that she lied about bacon. "I lied, but we do need to go shopping and get some." she said. "Don't EVER lie about bacon EVER!!!" I told her pointing a finger in her face. "yeah yeah it works to get ya up though." she said moving my hand. I grumbled as I went to a cabinet and got some cereal. As I was making my cereal realization hit me. "hey guys, where's Hinata at?" I asked. "She went home last night after you got crazy drunk and tried kissing her." Nelly said with a smirk trying to hold back laughter. "No she didn't she came home with me and stayed in my room. We even made out then cuddled til we fell asleep." I replied taking a bite out of my cereal. "Um I am positive that didn't happen she freaked out when you tried to kiss her. man you have some weird dreams." Kaylee told me laughing. "Dream? It felt so real." I said to myself. "But it was so fake and you were so drunk." I heard Kambre. "Shut it big fat whiner." I told her. "I'm not fat and its pronounced like winner." she replied angrily. "and when did I start caring? wait that was never." I told her then looked at Naruto. "Hey Naruto can we let Orochimaru kill little whiney brat over there?" I asked referring to Kambre. He looked at me, then blinked and finally said "What?." he asked me completely shocked then turned back around mumbling something about stupid girls and me needing to hurry up. I hurried up and ate then hopped in the shower then changing into some black comfortable shorts and a black and pink bikini top. Hey this is anime, people don't care like in the 'normal' world. I walked out and ran down stairs. "Hey look at sexy over there?" I heard Andy say from the couch and saw both him and Ashley look me up and down. "Hey yourself." I replied winking. Ashley got up and walked over to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and said "Good morning gorgeous. "ohayo kawai ko-chan" I winked at him then kissed his cheek. "You know Japanese? that's pretty hot hehe what did you say?" He asked. "I said good morning cutie. Now if you would excuse me I have to go train." I pulled away from him as his hands slowly slid off my waist. I walked over to Andy see ya later buddy oh and this is an apology for what ever I did while I was drunk last night." I said then kissed his lips softly but passionately. I heard whistles from the people around us. I felt Andy smile into the kiss as we parted. I smiled and stood up. "Do you mind if I go watch you train?" Andy asked "Me too!" Ashley, Sandra, CC, and Jinxx said simultaneously. I laughed and looked towards Naruto and then said "I don't see any harm in watching me train." They all cheered as Naruto looked annoyed. "No! They can't come! We need to train and plus you're going to be running laps around the whole village!" He yelled throwing his hands in the air. "Naruto, will running really affect the way I fight?" I asked casually. "It will help you get more speed and you will need speed while you're fighting." Naruto pointed out. "Ok well see you all later! Lets go Naruto." I said grabbing a small bag and putting waters in it quickly. I started jogging with the small bag on my back and sped up quickly. "Come on you can run faster than that!" Naruto yelled after running for about an hour straight. Man I am so tired and sweaty and I really need to quit smoking. That's it I'm done with smoking. "Naruto! I've been running for an hour straight. Let me rest or I'm going to pass out." I said stopping and breathing hard. "Ok we can stop for a little bit." Naruto replied. I collapsed onto the soft park grass grabbing three water bottles out of my bag. I chugged two and I poured one on my face. Naruto sat down next to me and looked at my exhausted face. "What are you lookin at?" I asked as he laughed at me. "You look exhausted and the training isn't even done yet. I was just thinking man it would be terrible if Bushy Brows were training you instead, he'd push you a million times harder." Naruto told me. "Well then I'm glad you're training me and not Lee." I replied. Naruto smiled like the idiot he was and I closed my eyes.
"Hey, we should get to other training now." I looked at him and sighed as I got up and followed him to the training grounds. "Yeah, what are we going to do?" I asked. Naruto thought about it. "I have an idea." he said
*Naruto's POV*
I have the perfect idea! I will fight her again but be more faster and closer to her. Maybe I can make a deal with her.... No, she won't agree to it and I won't be able to talk her into it she's to stubborn. I'll just sneak it hehehe. "What's your idea?" Randa asked. "We'll fight again" I told her. "It's clear that I cant beat you though Naruto." She replied in a matter of fact tone. "Practice makes perfect, and now you have an idea of what to expect. And this time i'll make it harder for you." I told her smirking. "WHAT?!" I heard behind us. I turned around to see Princess, Nelly, Hem, Kambree , Kaylee, Victor, Lenny, and Becks. "Hey guys, what's up." Randa asked nonchalantly. "What are you guys doing? he said he'll make it harder for you Randa?" Princess asked. "UGH your so gross Princess! he meant training!!!!" Randa told her while face palming. "Suuurrreee" Princess replied. Realization hit me as I blushed a little. "Whatever, where are you guys headed anyways?" Randa asked them. "Food!" Princess exclaimed. "Ok, well see ya later and i'm not giving you my card so go ask the hokage for one." she told them. "Damn!" Princess mumbled as they all waved goodbye and left towards the hokage building. We got to my favorite training ground. it was the last one and no one ever came here. "Ok lets begin." I said
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry I haven't posted in like 3 months xc but I have been really busy and I am excited for summer cause then I wont be as busy. :D but stay tuned for what Naruto has planned :D