The Great Rising

Chapter 13

*Andy's POV*
Ashley was talking nonstop about how weird this world is and he wants to do the stuff Naruto and the other ninjas can. I just ignored him and was thinking about what that blonde chick said. Ino was her name. "HELLO WEIRD FUCKING WORLD TO ANDY!!!! COME BACK AND LISTEN!!!!" Ashley yelled. "What?" I asked a bit annoyed. "Dude there's Naruto, just ask him what really happened and he'll tell you." Ashley pointed at the blonde kid walking our way. "What no way he likes Randa too so he'll probably lie. He's not a reliable source Ash." I pointed out. "Well lets ask him and see what he says." he told me. "No lets not cause it'll cause some kind of fight. You never know with him. He's got a bad temper." I replied. "Fine I'll go ask hi-" "YOU!" Ashley was cut off by Naruto who saw us and pointed at me. He looked pissed. This wasn't good at all. "Hi there to you too. Why do you look so pissed?" I asked. "RANDA WOULD LIKE ME IF YOU WERE'NT SO NICE TO HER OR IF YOU NEVER SHOWED UP HERE! AND I ALMOST HAD HER TODAY THEN SHE SAID SHE COULDN'T BECAUSE SHE LIKED YOU!!!" He yelled coming closer. "It's not my fault I'm here and It's not my fault that I'm nice that's just who I am. And its not my fault that she likes me and not you." I told him flatly. He growled and tackled me to the ground and started punching me. "WE WERE MAKING OUT AT THE TRAINING GROUNDS! SHE WRAPPED HER LEGS AROUND ME!!! SHE KISSED ME BACK!!! AND SHE WOULDV'E FUCKED ME IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU!!!! I LOVE HER FOR WHO SHE IS!!! IF THAT WASN'T THE CASE THEN I WOULD HAVE NO INTEREST IN HER WHAT SO FUCKING EVER IN THAT WAY!!!!" He punched me in the face at the words making, wrapped, me, fucked me, love, no interest. I punched him back in his face and pushed him off. I pinned him down I was so pissed. "SHE WOULD NEVER KISS OR FUCK A DISCUSTING THING LIKE YOU! SOMEONE WITH NO MANNERS." I punched him. "NO EXPERIENCE WITH CHICKS!" I punched him again. "AND A LIAR!" I punched him another time. "AND SHE JUST THINKS OF YOU AS A LITTLE BOY THAT WONT LEAVE HER ALONE AND AN ANNOYING ONE AT THAT!!!!!" I punched him one last time at the word that. I got up and kicked him in his stomach. "Believe what you want we made out and almost fucked I know what happened. And for the record you punch like a little girl." Naruto said standing up. "Little girls punch hard. Well at least the little girls my mom use to babysit when I was younger." Ashley said. As we just ignored him. "Come on Ashley lets not waste any time on this pathetic loser." I said walking away. "WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?" Naruto yelled again. "away from you." I replied. I heard Naruto running at me. "NARUTO STOP IT!!! YOU'RE SUCH AN IDIOT!!!" He stopped running and looked behind him. I did the same it was Randa. She looked like she'd been crying. "Randa." Me and Naruto said at the same time. "Look Randa just ditch Andy and be with me. It seemed like you were enjoying yourself earlier." Naruto's voice was soft. And did this mean it was true? "Shut up Naruto. You don't know anything about me." She looked pissed right now. She gasped and started screaming as she fell. She screamed louder as if in pain. "RANDA!" We all screamed and started running towards her. "NO STAY AWAY GO GET TSUNADE!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!" She screamed more and there were tears streaming down her face. I hated to see her like this. I ran to the hokage building. I got to the top and burst through the door. "LADY HOKAGE!!! ITS RANDA I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED SHE FELL TO THE GROUND SCREAMING AND CRYING!!!" I couldn't explain what was happening. "Oh no I didn't think it would happen this soon. We have to go now! Shizune get Jiraiya and Kakashi! This is urgent!" Shizune nodded and started running. "What's going on?" I asked. "The demon in Randa is trying to take over her." She said running out of her office with me following closely behind. We finally got to the scene and Kakashi was already there with Jiraiya and Shizune. They were doing something to her that was making her scream even louder. "What are they doing Lady Hokage?" I asked. "What does it look like? They're sealing the demon back inside her." I decided to shut up with Ashley by my side. After an hour of screaming and watching her cry, she slowly passed out. "We're finished, but she needs to be put under super vision. We strengthened the seal just long enough til she fights Orochimaru." Jiraiya told Tsunade. "Right Shizune I need you to make sure a room in the hospital is ready for Randa immediately." Tsunade ordered. "Yes Lady Hokage." she replied quickly then ran off towards the hospital as Naruto picked Randa up bridal style and started walking there. "Whoa buddy let me carry my girlfriend to the hospital or let anybody but you." I told him glaring. "Buzz off I'm carrying her." He replied. "Your the one who made her angry by picking a fight with me and lying so I should carry her!" I argued. "Me? You're the one that pissed her off by punching her lover in the face!" he glared back. "Lover? I didn't hit myself in the face! And you don't even know if she was there when we fought cause you were to focused on being selfish! Now give me my girlfriend and go the fuck away you pest!" I growled. "Andy, look he's just carrying her, we can follow and stay in the room with her at all times to make sure he doesn't do anything ok?" Ashley told me trying to calm me down. "the hell he's gonna do anything with her!" I practically yelled. We got to the hospital and I sat in the chair next to her bed after fighting nonstop with Naruto about it. Soon Ashley left and Naruto was sitting in a chair across the room and he glared at me with jealousy in his eyes as I held Randa's hand. "I was telling the truth back there. We did make out. We started out training. Then I pushed her against a tree and kissed her she refused to kiss back for a bit but gave in. She wrapped her legs around my waist and her hands were on the back of my head. My hands were holding her up. We parted the kiss and I asked her if she wanted to go back to my place to finish what we had started..." he was silent for a second and I was getting angry and at this moment I let go of her hand. "She said no, she called me an idiot and she said she couldn't cause she was with you and ran away. I called for her but she wouldn't stop and I was so pissed off too." he stopped. "I can't believe that, I won't! I-I-I don't know." My mind was blank I didn't know what to think. "I would say I'm sorry but if I did I would be lying." Naruto said. "I got to go but I'll be back in the morning." Naruto said getting up and leaving. The night for me was restless and I was still deciding whether or not to believe that idiot. I finally fell asleep uncomfortably.
*Next Morning*
"Andy, what happened?" I heard the voice of an angel. I woke up and it was Randa. "Randa! I'm so happy that you're awake. But me and Naruto were fighting and you told Naruto to quit and then you started screaming and crying. The demon tried taking over you but Kakashi and Jiraiya fixed the seal." I told her. "Why were you and Naruto fighting?" She asked with worry. "I'll tell you but you have to tell me. I need to here if this is really true from you." I told her. "If Naruto said I'm in love with him then its not true." She laughed. "No, no...well he did say that but I knew that wasn't true. He said you two were making out and almost fucked. And Ino said that she saw you two and could've sworn you two were about to fuck. Is it true that you were making out with him?" I asked. She looked guilty. Oh man. "We were not going to fuck. Naruto thought we were but... He caught me by surprise and it was almost like he planned this. And I slowly sunk into the kiss unintentionally and he asked if I wanted to go to his house and fuck and I told him no and that I was with you and -"that should have never happened. I'm so sorry. I never meant to and I-" I cut her off. I was so pissed. "I trusted you! And with him! I wouldn't even think in a million years that you would make out with Naruto of ALL PEOPLE! AND CHEAT ON ME WITH HIM!!" I yelled and stormed out of the room pissed off completely I couldn't believe that I put so much trust in her.
*RANDA'S POV*
"ANDY! STOP PLEASE!" I unhooked myself from the machines and ran out into the hall but he was already gone. I ran to the house and when I got there I caught my breath. I walked to Andy's room. I heard a girl panting and moaning. I gasped but forced myself to crack the door open quietly I peeked in there and he was fucking Ino. I slammed the door and ran out the door crying my eyes out. I didn't know where I was going but I bumped into a door. It was Naruto's apartment. I knocked on the door. No answer. I knocked harder. Again no answer. I tried beating on it but still no answer. I put my back against the door and slid down crying. Sobbing loudly. I didn't mean to be loud I couldn't help it though. "RANDA!" It was Naruto voice he ran to me and knelt down next to me and hugged me. "I found you missing from the hospital so I figured you would be at your house. I heard noises coming from Andy's room and I thought you were in there with him but I had to make sure. And it was Ino that was with him. He's so stupid. I'm so sorry this happened." I sobbed louder at the mention of Ino. "Lets go inside and try to calm down." He told me softly. He picked me up bridal style, unlocked the door and walked inside, closing the door behind him. He set me down on the couch. And wiped my tears. I sniffed as he handed me a tissue. I blew into it and set it down on the table. I had stopped crying and looked up into Naruto's eyes. 'Wow, I never noticed how pretty his blue eyes were. And he does look cute. How come I never noticed this before?' I thought to myself. I put my hand on his cheek. "R-Randa.." Naruto stuttered as I slowly got closer to his face as he was blushing. I softly placed a kiss on his lips and he didn't hesitate to kiss me back. The kisses were fast but long and we didn't stop. He picked me up and walked down the hall still kissing me. He set me down on his bed. Kissing me over and over getting really rough. He pulled away. "Naruto don't stop I want to do this." I told him as he looked confused at first but then really happy. I helped him take his jacket and undershirt off. And he took my shirt and bra off and threw in on the floor. He stared at my boobs hesitating to touch them. Impatiently I grabbed his hands and put them on my breasts. He squeezed them and started massaging them roughly as I moaned. "yeah Naruto like that but rougher." I moaned as I started undoing his pants. He stopped a moment to pull them off and then he pulled mine off as well. I threw him under me as I nibbled on his neck and found his sweet spot and it was his turn to moan. I licked his neck. I trailed my kisses down his abs as I rubbed his groin with my hands making him harder. I finally got to my destination of his dick. I grabbed it with my hand and moved my hand up and down slowly. I started licking around his dick but not touching it with my tongue. He moaned louder "Stop teasing me already." He complained as I giggled. I started licking the bottom of his dick going up slowly. I started sucking the tip and then worked my way all the way down playing with it with my tongue. I stopped sucking. "Now that's enough of that." I said playfully. As I moved my vital part to tease his with. I slowly lowered myself but he didn't go inside instead I rubbed vagina on it but careful not to let him in. He kept moaning. I finally put the tip inside but only the tip and moved up and down. "I've had enough of your teasing!" Naruto growled as he flipped me on my back and put my legs on his shoulders and thrusted into me with force. In and out so roughly I moaned and panted hard. He finally came into me and pulled out. He laid on top of me panting. "Wow that was pretty good Naruto. Is this your first time?" I asked between breaths. "yeah, and the pleasure is all mine. I'm happy to do it again." I laughed. "So are you and that jerk broke up now?" he asked. "Hell ya he was fucking the slut from hell." I told him as he laughed at my comment. "So I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?" he asked. "I'd love to Naruto." I replied all to quickly. "YEAH!" he yelled excitedly. "Did you eat anything today?" he asked. I was laying on his chest now holding his hand with one of my hands and feeling his hot abs with the other. "Now that I think of it no. I'm really hungry." I told him. "Well lets put our clothes back on and go out to eat." Naruto said. "Ok that sounds awesome." I replied getting up. "Can I take a shower first?" I asked. "Yeah go ahead." Naruto replied.
*NARUTO'S POV*
I put my clothes back on as Randa took a shower. I was so happy that she was my girlfriend and the fact that we just fucked. Which was totally amazing for my first time. I looked in the mirror and put my leaf village head band on again fixing it. I laughed cheerfully. There was a sudden knock at my door. I went to answer it and it was Sakura. "Hey Sakura, what are you doing here?" I asked. "Its nice to see you to Naruto." she replied with an angry sarcasm. "But anyways have you seen Randa? everyone went to the hospital to see her this morning and she wasn't there." She asked. "Yeah she's taking a shower right now. Her and Andy got in a big fight and she went to go find him and found him fucking Ino in his room. She came here but I wasn't home and I came home and found her crying at my door. I took her inside and she calmed down and now me and her are together hahaha and She wanted to take a shower to clean up." I told Sakura skipping the part where we fucked. "Ino and Andy? That stupid PIG I'LL SHOW BOTH OF THEM!" she yelled angrily and for once her anger wasn't towards me. I'd hate to be Andy and Ino right now. "Naruto, who's here?" I heard Randa ask from the bathroom. "Oh it's just Sakura!" I replied. "Well are you gonna invite me in or what?" Sakura asked irritated. "You haven't invited her in yet? that's kind of rude Naruto!" Randa said walking down the hall fully dressed and a towel wrapped around her hair. "Come on in Sakura." She told her sitting on the couch. Sakura pushed past me and hurriedly to Randa's side. "How are you feeling? Naruto told me about Andy and that stupid Ino pig! I'm so sorry for you!" she said hugging me. "I'm fine but can we keep this a secret between us three, but of course I'm going to tell Nelly about it." Randa asked. "Sure. so I hear that you and Naruto are together...Did he force you?" she asked glaring at me. "NO I DIDN'T I SWEAR I JU-" Randa laughed and cut me off. "No, he asked me and I said yes and to hell with Andy." I smiled at that. "Well I'm glad to hear that. If this moron gives you any trouble let me know k?" she asked as Randa laughed lightly. "Oh you don't have to worry about it I already have Princess for that and her sister Marie and I have to admit that they are terrifying when they're protective." Sakura laughed at that as I gulped. Oh man I have to deal with them now. But it's totally worth it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm up at 1:49AM finished with this chapter it took me a while but hope you liked it and the story will get better thanks for reading tell me how you liked or disliked it there's going to be a lot of drama coming up too. so till next time Goodbye.