The Great Rising

Chapter 2

I woke up in a strange room. It smelled familiar and good it smelled like ramen noodles, then a boy with blonde hair came in. He didnt even look real, he like like like an anime guy. I hadnt watched anime in a long time. I barely watched tv anymore i use to watch tv alot and played on the computer and played video games all the time, but now that is all meaningless ( i do watch tv and get on the computer sometimes but not so much anymore). Just like those stupid anime shows i use to watch theyre meaningless. And so now i guess theyre coming back to haunt me....God Damn it......-.-
"Who are you and where am i?" i asked in a low warning voice making sure i had my pocket knife and wished i had a gun ( but it didnt have to have bullets it could just be used to bluff).
"Im Naruto Uzumaki and i found you and a bunch of your friends passed out at the park and I saw you were hurt on your arm and i could only keep two of you at my place. Some of my friends are keeping your other friends at their house." Naruto said cautious and looked nervous cause of the glare i gave him.
"WHERE THE FUCK AM I????" i heard someone yell. It sounded like Nevalene Barker (aka Nelly). I had a huge grin on my face this was so awesome i hadnt seen her in like 4 years. I jumped out of bed "NELLY!!!!! I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!" i yelled running down the hall trying to find her. i turned the corner to what was probably the living room. Then a small table leg tripped me and i fell with the small side table on top of my back. "Randa? is that you?" Nelly aske laughing her ass off. "Yeah and that hurt ow" i said getting tup and setting the stupid side table up again. I heard Naruto laughing hard. "Smooth move Ex flax" Nelly said still laughing. "Yeah, I know... AY BLONDY!" i yelled "WHAT!!!" both Naruto and Nelly yelled "No not you him, and hey show me where my other friends are." I told him with a cool, tough look.
"Are you guys hungry yet? and i dont even know if theyre awake yet." Naruto said. My stomach roard with hunger "Got waffles, whipped cream, strawberries?"
"uuuhhhh no, i dont think so."
"Any choco cako?"
"For breakfast?"
"HELL YEAH FOR BREAKFAST, LOOKS LIKE YOU AINT GOT SHIT! AY! Nelly lets go find some food and find everybody thats our friends." I said hoping that Nelly's dumb friend that she had in Utah before me wasnt going to be here.
We ate at this restuarant i ate a peice of chocolotte cake like i wanted and some waffles with whipped cream and strawberries on top (^.^) Nelly ate a pancake and Naruto ate some ramen that looked like mush (well atleast i call it that). Any way then we went to a really pink girly house that Nelly practically fell in love with. It was her type of house and honestly i thought that she was about to jump the people that lived in it and make them move out and if they didnt she would literally kill them.But she didnt just to give you the FYI so dont call the cops and besides it probably wouldnt work in this story so just give it up.
We knocked on the door and of course it had to be somebody with pink hair to open the door. She had really weird clothes on and a head band that had a weird drawing on it and Naruto had one just like it, and to think of it everyone in this town did but some people had a different picture on theirs. "Hey Naruto and girls i see your awake, im Sakura" she said happily with a smile. 'This chick is going to get on my nerves i can already tell' i thought to myself. "Come inside some of your friends are in here, some are at Shikamaru's house and Ten Ten's house and Ino's house and Kiba's house and Choji's house...Wow you sure do have alot of friends." Sakura said cheerfully with an even bigger smile. i saw Becks, Kaylee, and Victor. i always see Kaylee and Victor at school but i havent seen Becks in forever. She went to a different High School call Leado High and the rest of us went to Silver High (well the rest of us that didnt move). "Randa! i havent seen you in forever and hey Nelly." Becks said getting up to give me a hug, but i rejected the hug i was older and only hugged people that were close to me like family and REALLY REALLY close friends. and besides i absolutely hated it when people touched me when i dont give them the ok. And if some person that i didnt know or plain out hated or disliked they would either get a warning first and/or lose a body part it could be a finger, toe, foot, hand, or anything thats attached to them. "Uhhhhhhhhhh..... hey Becks still wearing green eh? and yeah about hugging yeah that i dont do ok i dont hug not at all unless i hug first." Becks was shocked and looked hurt. "Dude what happened to you? No hugging? No being friendly? i mean we are like sisters dont you remember 8th grade? i mean whats up with you? dont answer my calls dont hang out? i dont even know you anymore...Seriously Miranda what happened?"
Becks looked hurt, but i didnt have any emotional effect that often i mean i do get mad and i am short tempered. But she made me pissed by that she should know what happened she was there it EIGHTH FRIKKIN GRADE! "You wanna know what hapened? Are YOU serious? you were there you should know. Ok i'll tell you what happened. WHAT HAPPENED WAS EIGHTH GRADE THATS WHAT HAPPENED! ALMOST EVERYONE LEFT, I WAS ON PROBATION COULDNT STAY OUT OF TROUBLE, WAS IN JAIL FOR EIGHT MONTHS AFTER EIGHTH GRADE AND A YEAR OF PROBATION WHILE I WAS IN EIGHTH GRADE AND I DONT HAVE A PHONE ANYMORE TO TAKE YOUR STUPID CALLS AND THAT SISTER THING WENT ON FOR LIKE A MONTH TO ME AND IN EIGHTH GRADE YOU IGNORED ME I DIDNT IGNORE YOU.AND OH GOD I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO SAY THIS....LIKE I'VE READ IN A BOOK ONCE 'THAT WAS THEN THIS IS NOW'!!!!!! And it felt good to say all that" Becks looked like she was on the urgeof crying "Oh god Becks your such a drama queen yet you hate drama...that is soooooooo.................intresting." I said kind of laughing a bit... Becks started to cry and i just noticed that there were more people in the room. All the eyes were on me and on Becks when she ran out of the house then back on me. She was crying like a kid who got sucker puched. "Whatta baby god she cries way to much almost as much as Amy Fisher." I said cooly laughing a bit but didnt even care that she ran out like that . i looked around there were abunch of people i didnt know with the same head band on their head but one guy had it on his upper right arm and a blond chick wore hers around her waist, and i saw a group of guys that were wearing leather jackets all except one who looked beaten up and he wore a jean jacket that was to small for him, then i saw my group and oh my god THE BLACK VEIL BRIDES I LOVED THEM and there was ANDY SIXX I LOVED HIM THE MOST HE LOOKED SO HOT RIGHT NOW I WANT TO SCREAM....but i kept my cool. and saw all of my group which included Hem, Princess, Marie, Nelly, Lenny, Kaylee, Victor, and sadly Kambree Winer (last name pronounced like Whiner).
♠ ♠ ♠
The next chapter will have more stuff and i hope you people enjoyed this story so far there will be more but subscribe comment and yeah. I have the next chapter almost done so it will be posted soon but i gots to go for now people so bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!