The Great Rising

Chapter 3

"Ay what’s up Lenny I havent seen you in forever. Soooooo I know my entire group as for pinky and Blondie aka Sakura and Naruto. So I guess we will meet as it goes along alright? Ok. Sooooooooo lets go do something instead of standing here staring at my beautiful sexy self." Lenny made a gagging sound at that and I gave him a warning death glare at him and he stopped. "So wanna go around the town and mess around." I said trying to hide the fact that everyone was staring at me; I've always hated it when people stare at me.
"Let's just go in the living room and sit in a circle and introduce ourselves so everyone knows each other." a blonde girl with a high ponytail and bangs in front of her right eye announced ruining my leadership that i was so very proud of until SHE had to ruin my leadershipness. So i said "Circles are gay like you." and quite a lot of people laughed at that while she made a prissy sound and looked annoyed and couldn’t find anything to say back at me. I tried to look for a cigarette in my pocket but couldn’t find one. “Ay! Anybody got a cancer stick aka cigarette?" I yelled. Then the group of guys in leather jackets all except two was in leather jackets (the group of guys from the last chapter) the one in a jean jacket that was tan and looked beaten up and the guy with broad shoulders and a serious face that looked like superman minus the cape tights and most likely powers. "So which one of you are gonna give me a ciggy?" I said in a brave yet sweet voice. "Well how about you and me make a deal baby? By the way the names Dallas Winston, but just call me Dally." A guy with an elfish face, high cheek bones, pointed chin, small sharp animal teeth, and brown hair, and ears like a lynx, he was pretty cut that went for all of his friends too. "What would the deal be Mr. Dallas Winston?" "Don’t call me that just call me Dally baby." Dally said with a nice yet dangerous smile. "Ok Dally now where's my ciggy now?" I said with a small grin on my face "That wasn't the deal babe; the deal was if you give me a kiss and let me taking you on a date then I’ll give you one." He said coolly thinking he had a chance. "Oh dally, first why don’t you drop dead? That sounds way better to me." Then i looked at the kid with the jean jacket "What's your name sweet heart?" I asked him in my sweetest voice with a sweet smile. He was quiet and blushed a little "His name is Johnny Cade and my name is Ponyboy Curtis but if ya want you can call me Pony." A boy with black hair said. This kid was pretty cute so was Johnny they looked about 14. "Well do either of you have a ciggy that i could have?" I asked in a sweet manner. "Yeah, sure Miranda is it?" Ponyboy asked handing me a ciggy. "It's Randa, and don’t ever call me by Miranda. Wanna know why Ponyboy?" i took the cigarette and lit it. "Uuuuhhhh sure, ok" Ponyboy said in an unsure voice, he looked kind of scared but knew he had his older brother that was tensing up the one that looked like superman without the cape and tights. I took a long drag on my ciggy "i'll tell you why, I don’t being called 'Miranda'" I emphasized the Mir part "because there are all these stupid preppy girls called Miranda and im not like that I like metal and screamo and rock bands with a slight of emo in it like for instance The Black Veil Brides, Slip Knot, AC/DC and Good Charlotte. And I unlike other girls like to bend and break the rules so therefore Randa is a really tough and no girlish name. Got it?" i asked him he didn’t look afraid cause his gang was right behind him ready to launch and beat me up at anytime if i tried to hurt him. But he did look rather nervous. "Yeah so i guess me can introduce ourselves, my gang i mean." Ponyboy said as my group gathered behind me. "You own this gang? ha that’s a laugh, if anything this huge buff dude should own the gang." i pointed at the one that was buff with broad shoulders. "My name isn’t Huge Buff Dude. My name is Darrel Curtis but call me Darry. And Ponyboy and Sodapop here are my little brothers." Darry said protectively putting an arm around each of them. "Is that so? Well who are those two guys right there? Do they have a name?" i asked pointing to the guys making wise jokes to Sodapop. "My name Two-Bit and this here is Steve Randle." Two-Bit said still laughing about something, bit i ignored that. "Alright, well if you haven’t noticed im Randa. That’s Princess don’t mess with her she hurts as her sister Marie, that’s Kaylee, Nelly, Kambre, Lenny, Victor, and hem and the chick that ran away she's no longer a resident of our group but yeah that’s Becks." I said pointing to each person that was in the group.
Then i went outside to get away from everybody for a while. i soon got bored and went back inside. It was like a party kind of cause when i went in the living room i saw everyone laughing and talking "RANDA! WHERE DID YOU GO!?" princess asked sounding like she was having a good time. "Just outside. Why?"
"Cause we are having so much fun! We locked Ino and Rock Lee in the closet!" Princess practically yelled.
"i don’t know who those people are." i stated spying out my group they were all talking to people i didn’t know.
"Randa," Princess whispered to me "You know all those anime shows and manga we were into in middle school and almost all high school?"
"Yeah, what about them?" i asked not knowing where this was going.
"Well, i think we're in the Naruto world and the guys in the leather jackets got sucked in too and they're the greasers from that book The Outsiders. And the guys that just came in right now behind you wearing all black i don’t have a clue who they are but i know they aren’t from this world." Princess said. I turned around and my eyes went wide. "PRINCESS! THOSE PEOPLE RIGHT THERE ARE BVB AKA THE BLACK VEIL BRIDES!" i said excitedly and i may have squealed a bit ...BUT NO MORE THAN A BIT AND I COUGHT MYSELF SO THAT COUNTS!
"Did you just squeal?" Princess asked me with a surprised look on her face.
"That was a onetime thing ok and we are never to mention it again ok. so go with me and act like we don’t know them if they say their the Black Veil Brides band say oh yeah i think I’ve heard your music before and be cool about it k?" i whispered to Princess. "Wait, what!?" Princess said astonished then i gave her a look that said ' go with me now' "Fine." Princess said with the sound of defeat in her voice. We walked over to them and i noticed Kaylee was also walking at my side. "Hi im Randa and these two is Princess and my not literal but pretend wife Kaylee." i introduced us pointing to Kaylee and Princess. "oh so our love is fake? You don’t love me? Fine im ignoring you now." Princess laughed a bit at that. "Kaylee don’t be like that ok wifey? Don’t ignore me im sorry i said laughing "IGNORE!!!!!!" Kaylee said right back. "Anyway so you guys and girl look kind of familiar. Do i know you?" i asked "ummm you might know us. We are the Black Veil Brides. Im Andy Six and these two are Chris Hollywood and Sandra Alvarenga." Andy introduced them but i already knew who they were. :)
"Black Veil Brides huh? i think i heard a couple of your song before, i have a friend in the real world that is obsessed with you. And to tell the truth it's really creepy." i said laughing a bit and both Princess and Kaylee looked at me.
Then all of a sudden "RANDA WE HAVE TO GO!!!!" Naruto yelled excitedly (sp?) "Wait, What, Why!!!????" i asked almost panicking. "There’s someone you HAVE to meet...But i can’t tell you." Naruto said with a huge smile on his face. "Just come on!!!!!" Naruto yelled impatiently picking me up bridal style and running really fast. "STOP PUT ME DOWN PRINCESS COME SAVE ME WIFEY HELP I JUST GOT KIDNAPPED DOES ANYONE CARE!!!???" i yelled " nope and stop squirming around so much we're almost there!" Naruto laughed at his comment.
"Just at least tell me where we're going. NARUTO!"
"And we are here and just stay here for a second and Shikamaru will make sure of that." Naruto said as the guy with his hair in a ponytail type thing with his head band on his right arm. He was the same one i seen at Sakura's house. "Ha just him? i bet i could get away quick. that’s a huge laugh him making me wait here for you. HA!" i said getting ready to walk off but then i couldn’t move my legs and there was a shadow going from Shikamaru to me. And i started to freak out. "WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT KIND OF TRICK IS THIS!!?? WHY CANT I MOVE MY LEGS!!!???" i totally freaked out "PRINCESS,LENNY KAYLEE, MARIE!!!!!!!!" i yelled
"What a drag. I already reassured them that everything will be fine. We won’t do anything to you i promise." Shikamaru said boredly. "And what if i don’t believe you?" i asked cautiously. "Then believe what you want and ill prove you wrong. Geez you’re so troublesome."
"Well you know you won’t have to deal with me if you let me go so I will be the least of your problems." i said trying to get him to let me go. "Actually, you’re the whole village’s problem. The village is in danger because you came back." Shikamaru stated tiredly.
"How am i putting the village in danger? And back? I've never been here before!?" i yelled arguing with him. Shikamaru sighed and said "im not suppose to tell you the story until Iruka Sensai comes but i guess i have to." "What story? and who's Iruka sensei?" i asked rudely "well shut up and listen." "Fine but only because there's a story about me putting the village in danger and that’s the only reason though." i said then shut myself up.
"What a drag.*sigh* Anyways when you were a baby your mom died and Iruka Sensei is and was your dad, so he kept you and after five months Orochimaru took you away from him while he and everyone else in the village were sleeping and left a note saying that in 15years on May 25th he would bring you back and on June 20th he would take you and if the village didn’t give you up then he would destroy the whole village and everyone inside it and nobody knew where you went except for Orochimaru."
"YAWN! Wow saddest lie slash story in the world shika now let me go get on with my life or i'll just have to destroy myself. I said bored.

"YOU REALLY THINK THIS IS A LIE? WELL IT'S NOT A LIE YOU ARE MY DAUGHTER! AND OROCHIMARU TOOK YOU AWAY AND SENT YOU INTO ANOTHER WORLD SO NOBODY COULD HAVE YOU UNTIL 15 YEARS LATER! AND HE'S GOING TO TRY TO GET YOU AGAIN!!!" this guy behind me yelled that had a little tan line on his nose like i did and the same hair color as i did.
"Well so called Iruka Sensei, you’re not my dad and my mom is not dead ok they’re in the real world! and seriously i don’t even know who Orochimaru is! And why me? Why would he take me out of everybody in the world? I mean why not Shikamaru? Cause i know i can’t keep people from walking with my shadow." Iruka sighed "You have the most dangerous demon sealed inside you called the Twelve Tailed Dragon, and Oro-" i cut him off "Twelve Tailed Dragon? Dude am i on Pranked or some show like that? Cause you guys totally got me. ok now let me go." i said not believing anything and wanting to get back to Andy Six the only guy that i actually liked here. Iruka sighed "No. and as i was saying. Orochimaru wants to train you for evil and then use you to attack and kill all your friends, me, and everyone in the village. We have resemblance in looks the tan line on your nose is a birth mark just like mine and you hair is like mine and i bet you have your mother's smile and personality." He said smiling getting off topic.
"Wait what?! Why would i kill my friends? Who is Orochimaru? And Becks what the hell are you doing? you’re not very good at sneaking around. And anyone could have your skin color a lined birth mark on their nose and the same colored hair." i wasn’t getting anywhere and Becks found me crap! She’s probably going to try to get an apology out of me HA! Like that’s going to happen!
"Look Randa, i should’ve let you explain yourself first. i mean cause i didn’t know you were in jail and your phone was turned off. So im sorry and what’s going on?"
"Becks now are not the time and i forgive you. Damn! my legs are getting tired! AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Shika stop please! wait did i just say please? That’s shocking but i need to walk or run or sit or something! SOMEBODY KICK SHIKA IN HIS HEAD AND SEE IF THAT WORKS!" i yelled. "You’re so troublesome and annoying, but sadly i can’t let you go until Iruka tells me to. And what’s up with calling me Shika?" Shikamaru said "it's a new cute nickname i could start calling you Shika Chicka if ya want chicka is Spanish for girl hehe. And Iruka tell him to let me go and I’ll stay the night with you and we can get to know each other better. i promise. I’ll even stamp it and i never break stamp promises." I promised and he accepted and i showed him how to stamp promise. "Ok Shikamaru let her go" the shadow disappeared and shika stood up and left. "Hey Naruto take me back ok." Naruto nodded "and i'll show you where Iruka sensei lives too later." "Ok"
"Randa, wait Naruto is going to help you train during the day for about 2 or 3 hours a day after lunch and at night i will teach you about chakra, and the body and pressure points." Iruka told me rather than asked but i just nodded and said "Wait that’s for when that Orochimaru guy comes huh?"
"Yes, it is very important" Iruka said and smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Im getting tired and sleepy so stay tuned til next time everybody :)