The Great Rising

Chapter Seven

“Look I’m not being lazy or anything, but I’m doing what I’m supposed to be doing and that is defeating Orochimaru and if Sasuke is being trained by Orochimaru then he will be powerful and I bet everything I have that I will probably be too tired or too dead to worry about Sasuke after I’m done with Orochimaru.” I said flatly. “But on the upside you’re invited to a group date with my good old friend Lenny. He’s a charmer.” I said trying to cheer her up a little. Sakura looked a little sad with a tear but said “I’ll go what time?” “Seven and meet us at my house.” She nodded and turned around. “HEY SAKURA REMEMBER MY PROMISE? I SWEAR ON MY NINJA WAY THAT I WILL BRING SASUKE BACK!” Naruto yelled to Sakura then turned around to catch up with me. “So you’re not even gonna try with Sasuke?” Naruto asked. “Nope.” I said plainly and bored of the subject of that stupid Sasuke kid. “If you’re fighting Orochimaru then you can grab Sasuke when you’re done with the creep.” Naruto said “Naruto you’re an idiot, I don’t even know your precious ‘Sasuke’ so why would I try to get him to come back. And I bet you anything that if he wanted to come back he would’ve came back by now and you can’t force somebody to come back. It’s like ummm forcing somebody to eat something they don’t like if you force it down their throat they can choke and die if I try to bring Sasuke back by force I will more than likely be out of chalkra and he will end up choking me to death if I’m not already dead by then.” I said starting to have second thoughts with all the talk of me dying in battle at my very young age, but knowing Naruto will just yell at me some more if I don’t. “I know but you just don’t understand he was my first friend, my best friend, he understood me. He didn’t he said looking down at his feet and looking very depressed. “Look if he’s your friend then let him do what he wants he’ll learn his lesson, unless he’s on a mission to kidnap me for Orochimaru in that case kick his ass” I said happily. “Whatever!” Naruto said mad as we approached the train grounds. “Ok, well let’s see your fighting stance.” I did a fighting stance that was most comfortable and to where I could block punches and kicks. “You’re too relaxed like it would be no big deal fighting a snake guy. Pull your legs closer together and your hands are at your eyes how can you see what he’s doing and where he’s at with your fists in your face?” Naruto lectured me. “Hey, where’s Kakashi?” I asked. “He’s late and I don’t want to wait all day for him like I usually have to do.” Naruto said seriously and a little annoyed. Wait Naruto is serious I didn’t think that kid could be serious unless he’s mad. “RANDA! Pay attention.” Naruto said snapping me out of my thoughts. “oh.” I said as he positioned my legs and arms right. ‘Wow that’s so totally not creepy but it’s training so whatever.’ I thought to myself “Naruto are you mad?” I asked I always hated when my friends were mad at me. “I’m a little annoyed that’s all?” he replied with a bored tone “with me?” “no just this whole thing we are supposed to teach you everything in what? A few weeks a couple of months and not only that the demon in you can be released very easily because Kakashi sensei says it’s not sealed right so you have to go see him tomorrow for that. And I would’ve usually yelled at you for saying all that but you’re right after fighting Orochimaru you would more than likely be out of chalkra and after fighting so intensely you would be very tired and knowing you, you would pass out right then and there. I’m telling you right now it won’t be easy the last hokage died fighting him.” Naruto warned. I nodded. He taught me how to build up chalkra which was surprisingly easy. The he showed me the “right way” to throw a kunai which took forever to get right and he taught me how to do the shadow clone jutsu I got the hang of that after the thirtieth try, and he showed me how to block attacks better. We were laid out on the grass panting. “Naruto we should fight to see if I can kick your ass instead of the other way around.” I suggested chuckling and Naruto laughed at that. “Ha don’t press your luck it’s only your first day of training and Kakashi didn’t even show up.” “Don’t laugh at me! You’ve been a ninja longer than I have! And come on it’ll be fun and not like a real fight so we won’t die so yay!” I begged “fine but don’t cry if I win.” Naruto said laughing and poking his tongue out at me like a child. “YES! And since when do I ever cry? I might whine but I don’t cry” I told him “yet…” Naruto laughed out. “That’s it Uzumaki you’re going down! Not today maybe but later!” I said challenging him even more. We got up and were across each other by a good couple feet away. I took out a kunai and threw it at him causing a distraction as he dodged I jumped up in the tree above him. ‘I didn’t even know I could jump like this O.O’ I thought surprised. Naruto did a shadow clone jutsu and yelled for me to come out.
~*Naruto’s POV*~
‘I didn’t see that distraction coming I thought she would try to fight head on.’ I thought to myself. “Randa! Come out come out where ever you are.” I yelled out for her chuckling to myself as I did the shadow clone jutsu and sent the four of me that I summoned to look for her. Then a kunai came in my direction from the tree above me and sliced my jacket. ‘Ha found her’ I took my jacket off cause it was hot and I had a black wife beater under it. I went to turn around and Randa jumped out of the tree at me with a kunai in her hand. I smirked and caught the hand with kunai and quickly took the kunai and threw her and she hit the tree and falling to the ground and realized that she defeated all four of my clones that I summoned. I went over to her and put her hands behind her back with one hand and put her kunai at her throat and simply said “I win told ya so.” I laughed as she groaned. “But I defeated all your shadow clones when they all found me so that’s a start.” She laughed a little. “And was throwing me really necessary? That really hurt.” She complained as I put her kunai back in her pouch and let her arms go. She laid her head on my lap and then coughed up blood on the ground. “Are you ok?” That guy with the gothic make up again…Andy came out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I noticed i havent posted in a while so here :D and im coming up with more intense ideas and tell me if you have any ideas and i'll see if i can put it in the story somewhere :D