The Great Rising

Chapter Sixx

“Where did you come from? I wanna learn that! You should so teach me that!” I freaked out at first then burst into excitement. Kakashi sighed and looked at me. “So you’re the one who’s supposed to fight Orochimaru? Kiome I haven’t seen you since you were a baby. Only if you knew how depressed Iruka was when you were taken. And he’s sad now because you don’t believe he’s your father, but he is happy because you’re back.” Kakashi said chuckling. “You’re chuckling, why you are chuckling?! And besides that’s none of your business.” I said as his chuckle turned into laughing and said “actually it is, I’m like an uncle to you because Iruka and I are best friends. I was there for him when your mother died and I was there to help him take care of you. I remember your first words, first steps. Wow come here you look like your dad and I bet you have you mom’s personality.” He started walking towards me as I was getting creeped out. “Uhh, AHH! STAY AWAY! KEEP YOUR DISTANCE YOU CREEP! DON’T TOUCH ME!” I growled at the last part as I threw a punch. He disappeared before my fist got to him and he reappeared behind me and before I could say anything or turn around to face him he had me hanging upside down. “WHAT THE?! PUT ME DOWN GENTLY ON MY FEET!” Then Princess came out of nowhere and then Kakashi and I appeared behind her and before she could move he had her upside down by her feet in his other hand. “Hey Princess.” I said kind of pouting with my hair hanging and my arms crossed. “Hey Randa, did you try to punch him?” “Yupp and you have a lot to learn.” Kakashi said smiling behind his mask and referring to me. “Whatever! Just put us down!” Ugh Kakashi!” I yelled “Call me Uncle Kakashi Kiki.” “Ok im not Kiome or Kiki I’m Randa. RANDA! And you’re not my uncle.” I said rudely. “You’re so stubborn. And that is what your mother named you so that is your name I will call you by and your father will more than likely call you by your birth name too.” “But I hate that name it’s very girly and im not like that like Sakura and Ino are… I refuse to be called that if you call me that I will ignore you!” Kakashi sighed and looked down at Princess who had a book. “Hey i-is th-that my BOOK?!” Kakashi asked terrified and wide eyed and I got an idea “Hey put that back!” Kakashi whined. “Hey Princess, give me the book and I’ll get us down gently.” I whispered to where only she could hear. She nodded and gave me the book as Kakashi watched. “Oh so you want the book back huh? Well put us down GENTLY and you might get your DAMNED BOOK BACK!” I said with a head rush from all the blood sinking into my head. “Might?! Oh come on j-just give it!” Kakashi said acting like a child “God you’re a baby. What is this about anyway?” I said flipping through the pages until I saw an inappropriate picture then I slammed the book closed wide eyed “OH MY GOD I AM SO SCARRED FOR LIFE NOW IT’S NOT EVEN FUNNY. WHY WOULD YOU READ SUCH A THING YOURE SUCH A PERVERT! YOURE LIKE HERBERT THE PERVERT! That’s it I decided that I am going to burn it.” I said as I pulled my lighter out of my pocket with buttons. “NO DON’T!!!” Kakashi freaked out dropping both me and Princess on our heads. “OW!” we both yelled in pain. “Princess for once in your life you are defeated.” I said holding the book to my chest while Kakashi whined and tried to get it back. And was Princess any help? No she wasn’t she just stood to the side watching. “UGH NO! KAKASHI STOP! I SWEAR I CAN BLACK MAIL YOU!” “no means yes and yes means more” I heard Princess say aloud to herself. “WOULD YA STOP HITTING MY FACE?” I yelled “NO! GIVE IT BACK!” Kakashi yelled. Then at the corner of my eye I see everyone standing there some laughing and Naruto and Lee came into this “little argument” (if you want to call it that). “WHAT THE HELL HOW ARE YOU TWO IN THIS?!” I yelled while Naruto was stepping on my ribs, Kakashi was slapping me in the face like a little bitch, and Lee I have no idea how he was in this but he was trying to punch Naruto for some reason. “LEE STOP TRYING TO HIT ME DAMN IT IM TRYING TO BREAK THEM UP!” Naruto shouted at Lee. “OW! KAKASHI YOU SLAP LIKE A GIRL AND NARUTO GET OFF ME! AND PRINCESS SHUT UP! STOP CHUCKLING I DID NOT MEAN THAT IN THE WAY YOUR SICK MIND IS THINKING! YOU TOO MARIE!” I yelled getting frustrated. “Yeah? Well you fight like a girl even more!” Kakashi replied. “I am a girl! What’s your excuse? And the scary part is that I’m more of a man than you are and I don’t cry over stupid porn books! Yeah I went there and I don’t even know how to do any jutsus and I don’t have a sharingan eye!” I yelled and Kakashi stopped with an anime sweat drop “ehh touché.” I got up and started looking for my lighter to burn the damn book, but I couldn’t find it. “Looking for this?” Kakashi asked holding up my lighter and snickering to himself. “Ugh you’re no fun! At the same time we will trade lighter for the book.” I said “YES!” Kakashi said with excitement. And we traded and once he got his book back, he poofed away. I sighed and said “ok let’s go before he comes back.” I said plainly. Everyone gave a short laugh to that but I was so serious it wasn’t even funny.
“Really Tsunade? He’s going to be my sensei? He’s such a pain!” I exclaimed Tsunade laughed “Iruka wanted him to train you since he and Jiriah are good with keeping demons sealed. But you’re not into that kind of training yet.” Tsunade explained. “Do I even want to?” I said rummaging through clothes to train in. “well you have to learn to keep the demon sealed inside you. It’s important to know this when you’re fighting Orochimaru.” She went on. “Randa! You thought I forgot about you and your wound and this whole saving the village didn’t you? Well I remembered!” Princess exclaimed breaking up the one on one talk with Lady Tsunade. “Ugh Princess! Stop bugging me I told you I would tell you and I will!” I snapped “don’t talk to me in that tone.” Princess replied arms crossed. “What are you my mom? I’m having an important conversation with Tsunade. And if you wanna blame me for us being here then you guys can go right ahead because according to everyone in this village I’m the reason we’re here and I have no clue what so ever why the grease gang from the outsiders are here and why black veil brides are here but they are! Just let me explain.” I said in a defeated voice and sighing. I explained everything but the bullet in my arm story. “And that’s how I’m saving the village and stuff blah blah blah whatever but I honestly do not believe that I was born here.” “Well you were we have proof. We have pictures and hospital records.” Tsunade pointed out. I sighed in defeat for the third time today and said “ok whatever.” “What about the bullet in your arm?” Marie questioned and I glared at Hem. “Ok fine I was being chased by cop cars…. Again.” I said pausing knowing that they were gonna ask me why and what I did. “And why were they chasing you?” Kaylee asked taking interest. “I’ll tell you later when all sorts of people aren’t listening.” I said. “No tell us now!” Princess said in a stern voice, “no Princess just shut up or you can treat yourself to ramen at Ichirukas instead of a fancy dinner.” I said “Damn you” Princess said with a huff. I smiled with victory. I got a lot of clothes and weapons as did everyone else. We all had huge backpacks and dropped it off at the huge house Tsunade assigned all of us including the black veil brides and the grease gang and we all had our own rooms and the fridge and cabinets full of food and cooking stuff and we even had a grill in our huge back yard. I love this house and my room was huge and it had swords all over the wall for decoration and Japanese fans and we all had our names on the doors of our room it was amazing! But sadly I had to get ready for my first day of training instead of hanging out at the new house. I got dressed into something comfortable with a small pouch that went around my thigh an awesome sword on my back along with a tiny backpack filled with water and energy drinks. “Ok Naruto lets go.” I said walking out the door.
We were almost to the training grounds when I saw a redheaded kid with a gore on his back with a girl that had a giant fan and a guy that had a puppet on his back. I instantly knew that red head was Gaara. “Gaara! Hey Gaara hey hey hey Gaara hey!” I yelled. He turned around and growled at me. “WHAT!?” he yelled. “I need to ask you two questions!” replied calmly. “Hurry up or I’ll kill you.” He said glaring at me, getting ready to attack. “First, can I call you Gaara of The Funk?” I said as he gave me a questioning look while I smiled. “No, is that all?” “Nope and you and my friend Princess are gonna go on a date. A group date tonight at seven you can meet us at this address. And she really likes you so stop being so hooked on killing people, just try to have some fun tonight ok.” I smiled giving him a piece of paper with the address to the house we lived at. “I love no one but myself and I’m not going.” He said plainly. “Oh, come on it’s not like you’re gonna marry her! And if you don’t go I’ll call you Gaara of The Funk every time I see you and I’ll make up a little song with it. And as a bonus I will sing the song in front of this whole village and F.Y.I I don’t get embarrassed easily.” I said grinning. “Don’t make me angry.” He said looking mad. “Too late you already look angry like hulk angry.” I said as his teammates/siblings mouthed no. Then I saw sand wrap around my leg “Oh, hey this has never happened to me before.” I said nonchalantly. as the sand started wrapping around my whole body until it reached my neck and it stopped. “Gaara! Stop, don’t even try!” Naruto yelled protectively “and why is that?” a guy who I’m assuming is Konkuro said. “You look funny, would you be Konkuro?” “Funny? Gaara kill her. And yes I am Konkuro.” He said but hurt.. “Shut up Konkuro! I will not do as you say.” Gaara said coldly then dropped me as Naruto caught me and let me down. “So, Gaara what are your plans for tonight?” I said innocently walking towards him wrapping my arms around his neck gently. My eyes met his gaze as I ran my fingers through his soft hair bringing our bodies closer until my forehead rested on his. I could tell Konkuro and Temari were nervous by how stunned he was and how easily I could control people even Gaara. Gaara’s face was now red. I smirked and said in the softest voice possible “So, what are your plans tonight since you can’t come on our group date with my dearest friend Princess?” “I – I” Gaara stuttered as Naruto cut him off yelling “WHY MUST YOU FLIRT WITH EVERYONE BUT ME!? I MEAN COME ON HE ALMOST KILLED YOU AND YET YOU STILL FLIRT?!” “NARUTO YOU’RE AN IDIOT! YOURE GOING ON A DATE WITH NELLY! SO GO FLIRT WITH HER BAKA YOUDOU!” I yelled out of Gaara’s face and thanks to Naruto Gaara snapped out of the shock I put him into and got a little mad “I have no plans and I will not have any unless it is to kill you.” He said in a harsh tone. “I trust you Gaara of The Funk.” I said smiling warmly “Don’t get to comfortable around me.” He said then paused and said “and tell your friend that I have plans for a group date tonight with her. Temari, Konkuro come.” He said smiling a little. “Temari! Do you wanna come with my new friend Steve Randle he’s a good catch.” I said smiling. “Sounds fun I’ll be there!” “Yes! The house is mine tonight!” Konkuro said excitedly doing a fist pump. With that they walked off. “Nice catch Naruto and next time just keep your mouth shut!” I said. “I don’t think that’s possible.” Sakura said from behind us giggling at her comment. “Yeah yeah whatever.” I said boredly. “Come on Naruto we have to train.” I said walking foreword until Sakura called out to me “Wait I have a question for you!” I stopped as Sakura came towards me. “What is it Sakura?” I asked without turning around with my back toward her. “Will you bring Sasuke back after you fight Orochimaru?” Sakura asked as Naruto tensed up. I became tense too and turned sideways and turning my head toward Sakura.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok I know i havent posted in like a year and I apologize but i hope you liked it i promise on my ninja way that i will post chapter seven soon i will try posting every week and check out all of the characters for this story. ^.^ and for everybody who doesnt really know japanese very well baka youdou is pronounced like baka then your-doo and its meaning is stupid bastard :D i will probably use more words in japanese juss so you guys know and i will tell you what they mean in the authors note :)