Status: will update!

My Heart's Always With You Now.

Beginnings

I sat in the car while my dad drove me to my new school. I usually would have driven myself but the car I was given for my sixteenth birthday had not been driven up here yet.
We pulled up to my new school, Spring Creek High. I had been dreading this moment ever since I had gotten in the car. I sighed and started to grab my things.
“Well honey, have a great day at school!” My easily excited dad told me as I got out of the car.
“Bye dad, love you.” I said very flat and dryly as my shoes hit the concrete sidewalk.
I walked inside to the front desk, where the secretary handed me my schedule.
I looked down and it said Algebra II with a Mr. Campbell. I walked to room 308 where it was located.
I arrived early thankfully so I talked to the teacher who managed to get me a seat and a book. I sat down at the seat he had pre chosen for me. After that the students started to pile in. One of them sat down next to me.
“Hello, my name is Mitchell, Mitchell Bird. What’s yours?” He said.
I looked at him. He was very skinny, barely any muscle on him, he had ashy brown hair and blue eyes. He had a very calm, friendly demeanor.
“My name is Annabelle, Annabelle Williams.” I said, my southern accent coming out.
“We have a southern belle now do we? Least I have another southerner to talk to now” He said.
“You’re from the south too?” I asked.
“Born in Alabama, roll tide.” He said.
“Me too, roll tide.” I said.
We talked until Mr. Campbell got up and started to teach. In the middle of the class the door opened.
In walked a teenage boy that probably should have been a supermodel. He had Black hair, with oddly colored yellow eyes. He was built really well, he had a ton of muscles. He sat down behind me after getting chewed out by Mr. Campbell.

The rest of the math class passed quickly with life lessons and odd quirks including my new favorite quote about leadership, “Leadership s like pornography, you can't define it, you just know it when you see it.” classic.
The bell rang and I gathered my stuff and walked off to the next class.