Status: Active :)

Just Friends

Date Night

Alex

"Katelyn, Alex... Time to wake up," My mom stated as she opened the door. I had to pratically shove Katie away from me so that my mom didn't see us. I knew that she had already caught on to our previous activities because she got home early when Katie stole my stuff from my room. Apparently she was in my room and saw us making out in my back yard. Go figure.

I faked a yawn, and stretched my arms out.

"Oh, hi mom."

"Hey, Isobel." Katie replied, playing along.

"You two shouldn't nap too long." My mom lightly joked, but she gave me a knowing smile.

Yeah, she definitely saw us sucking face, and me feeling Katie up.

"We're up," Katie laughed, and sat up in the bed. "Are we going out tonight?"

My mom nodded.

"Yes, I came to get you two up. Time to get ready."

And with that, she left.

Katie sighed heavily, and looked at me with wide, innoscent eyes that I loved.

"I-."

I cut her off by kissing her lips lightly.

"Just...don't ruin this, okay?" I begged. I was taking a risk here. Katelyn tended to get mad at me often, but I had to try.

She chewed on the inside of her cheek.

"Okay."

*

"I hope that you know that you look like a fucking fruit cake." Katelyn giggled as we walked into a huge restaruant.

"Thanks." I replied sarcastically. " I just decided to match you. Is that such a big deal?"
"I suppose not." She replied with a light smile. My head skipped a beat. "Hey, Alex..." She trailed off.

"Yeah, Kate?"

"Do...do you think that your mom saw?"

"No." I lied.

In fact, I was more than positive that she saw plenty.

"Good." She sighed heavily. "At least I don't have to be all awkward around her, right?"

"Why would you be awkward around her in the first place?" I asked. Katelyn muttered a name under her breath, but I didn't dare call her out on it. "Look, it doesn't even matter." I chuckled.

"Thanks." She smiled sweetly at me before kissing my lips lightly. "I'm so glad that our parents ditched us." She rolled her gorgeous green eyes.

"Me too." I nodded in agreement. "At least now we get to be alone, right?"

"Alex, bad things happen when we're alone." She laughed.

"You're totally right." I agreed. "But I don't give a fuck."

Her lips formed a smile.

"Surprisingly...me either."

"Really?"

She nodded her head.

"Really."

"Let's get married then."

"Alex..." She laughed, and trailed off. "Stop saying that."

I pouted, slightly hurt by her turning me down again.

"Why should I? I want to marry you. Like, you have no idea how bad I want to marry you," I admitted.

Katelyn just laughed, and shook her head.

"You are definitely weird."

It hurt to hear her say that, especially since it was 100% true.

I really did want to marry her.

"No, I'm just crazy about a certian blonde."

"Lisa?"

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"No, you,"

"Oh..." She trailed off. I lifted myself off of my seat, and leaned across the table until our lips met. "Lex, you can't just kiss me," She blushed.

"And why the hell not?" I laughed. "We kissed a lot earlier."

"Yeah, but...that was in private."

"Someone have a problem with PDA?" I questioned, sitting back down and raising an eyebrow at her.

"No...I have a problem with sharing public displays of affection when both party's are in steady relationships,"

I scoffed.

"What Lisa and I have is hardly a relationship,"

"But still Lex."

"Look, Katie..." I started out, but I caught her sad eyes. "I...I'm sorry. Just...until this vacation is over with?" I asked.

"I already agreed, Lex." I laughed.

"Oh, yeah... I forgot,"

I completely lied.

I was going to tell her that I was in love with her, but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

"I know that this is wrong for Lisa and Adam, but...no other Vegas girls, okay? I don't think I could handle more than two of us at the same time, Lex."

"I promise."

Boy, I know that I'm going to be in deep shit by the end of this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the lovely comments! :D <3

Please check out Resistance Is Useless! :)

xoxo Rae Marie