Status: Active :)

Just Friends

Katie Meets Karma

ALEX

 

"I can't believe that you got me tickets to see The District!" She squealed "How did you even swing that?!"

I laughed at her excitement as we stood outside of the venue.

"I toured with them last summer."

"Seriously?! That's who you toured with and you didn't tell me?!"

"Chill, Kate." I laughed, and wrapped the blond up in my arms.

"Sorry." She laughed in responce. "I'm just a tad bit stoked."

"They're really cool people,"

"Can I meet them?"

"They're really hard to meet. They've packed the venue,"

"It's cool. I'll just have to wait until they go on Warped. It was rumored that they were going this year."

"I know," I chuckled. "I'll take you if they do, okay?"

"Deal!" The blond beamed. "This better be a great concert, Gaskarth,"

"Or what?"

"Or I'm never speaking to you again."

"Okay," I chuckled. "Come on, I think I saw an opening up there."

"Lead the way!" She stated, and I laughed. I started toward the open stop up front, and pulled her with me. "Alex, I can't see," She pouted.

"Well that's because your so fucking short,"

Katie punched my arm.

"I'm like five foot five!" She snapped, and playfully glared. I rolled my eyes are the girl before offering my spot to here and standing behind her. "I just can't believe that you know Karma."

"Yupp," I sighed. "Not that big of a deal,"

She rolled her eyes and the music started up.

"Alex!" Katie squealed and held onto my arms that were around her tighter.

*

"Alexander Gaskarth!" Karma stated.

I had been waiting at the bar alone, waiting for Katie to return from the bathroom, where she had been for the last twenty minutes.

"Hey girl!" I replied. "Kiss ass show."

"I know, right?!" She laughed. "Damn, can I buy you a drink?"

"Sure," I laughed.

"Do you have your fake?"

"Never go anywhere without it," I chuckled.

"Two rum and coke's!" Karma yelled to the bartender. "I've my fake too,"

"I figured that much," I rolled my eyes playfully. "Katie really loved the show."
"Ah..." She nodded knowingly.

Karma had been the one I went to when I was confused about my feelings about Katie. She was also there to help me with my asshole attitude. All in all, Karma really did make me see how fucking great Katelyn is.

"Thanks," I replied, grabbing the cup and taking a large drink of the toxic liquid.

"Cheers," Karma stated. "We're in Vegas, dammit!"

"Yeah, we are!" I agreed, drinking more and more until I could barely walk.

KATIE

"Alex, you fucker," I groaned as I lugged his heavy ass out of the taxi and up the walk way with with help of Karma. I didn't get to talk to her much because when I found them, they both were on their way to being wasted.

"Sorry, baby." Alex slurred.

"You're so fucking lucky that our parents are out. Dammit, Lex. It's not even mid-night yet and you're trashed."

"Mmkay." He mumbled.

I groaned heavily, and I unlocked the door before both singers stumbled into the room. I shut the door behind them both. I helped them both up the stairs, and stopped at the top.

"I'm gonna take him to his room," Karma stated, pulling Alex in the direction to his room.

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes, and I went into my own room. I changed from my concert outfit to a pair of shorts and a shirt to sleep in. I was tired, my feet hurt, and I was slightly pissed off at Alex at the moment. He stated drinking as soon as I was out of sight. I wanted to punch him. As for Karma... I honestly don't know how I feel about her. I was sure that she went to do more than just take Alex to his room. I'm not fucking stupid, and the loud screams of pleasure coming from Alex's room proved me right.

I wanted to kill Alex, but I ended up crying my eyes out instead.
♠ ♠ ♠
HOLY CRAP!

You can read all about Karma in The Way She Moves

xoxo Rae Marie