Status: Active :)

Just Friends

Sex

"We should probably stop now," I mumbled between kisses that Alex was placing on my lips.

"Not yet," He argued, rolling us over so that he was now hovering over me. I lifted my head to get closer to his mouth. I used my elbows to prop me up so I could keep myself stable. I was aware of the roughness of the kiss, and that his hands were trailing up toward my chest like they did the other day. As his hands got closer, my heart rate increased and the shirt came as they moved. When his hands got to the bottom of my bra, he pulled away from my lips. I let Alex slip my shirt off of my body before our lips were back together again. I ran my hands across his bare back over and over again, and bit down on his bottom lip. Alex moaned out of pleasure before sticking his tongue in my mouth. Despite my usual distaste for such a thing, I was alright with Alex doing that.

"Alex," I whispered. "We...we can't have sex."

"I know," He mumbled against my shoulder blade. "But that doesn't mean that we can't have a little fun,"

"What do you mean?" I asked, letting my fingers tangle into his hair.

"Sit back and let me work, woman." He smirked against my shoulder bone.

I nodded my head, and allowed myself to enjoy whatever this was leading to.

***

I woke up to my phone ringing loudly next to my head on the bed rest. I groaned, and reached for it, only to hit someone in the head lightly. I lifted my head, and opened my eyes seeing Alex laying shirtless. I bit my lip remembering that kind of 'fun' we had last night. My cheeks started to heat up, but I ignored it, and reached further to grab my phone. I sat up and leaned back against the headboard.

"Hello?" I whispered. http://www.polyvore.com/katie_underwear/set?id=28619676

Alex stirred a little bit. http://www.polyvore.com/alex_undies/set?id=28619773

"Hey, you're up!"

"Yeah? What time is it there?"

"Like four,"

"It's 12 here," I whispered back.

"Why are you whispering?" Cayla giggled.

"Because Alex is-"

"No need, I'm up," The dark-haired, half-naked boy beside me replied.

"Oh...nevermind." I replied into the phone.

"Why are you guys doing?"

"Taking a nap," I replied without thinking.

"Oh....." She trailed off. "So you're like friends again?"

I looked at Alex, and he winked at me before going for my lips. He kissed me deeply and stood up.

"Bathroom," He whispered before moving out of my room.

I sighed heavily and laid back down in my bed.

"Whoa, what was that?"

"What was what?"

"I know I heard something on the other end. You can not lie to me Katelyn."

"I'll tell you later..." I replied, but trailed off when Alex started walking back toward the bed. He started to move toward me until his lips were an inch from mine. "I-I...have to go. Bye." I stumbled over my words before hanging up on Cayla.

"Awe, you stuttered."

"Shut it, Gaskank."

He pouted before kissing me agian, taking my breath away. Alex's hands placed at my waist before he slid us down on the bed. He didn't straddle my waist like he did last night, he laid down on top of me, hitching my leg at his waist. I shuttered when his fingertips brushed the top of my small underwear. My breahting quickened, and my hands grabbed both sides of Alex's face and kept his lips to mine. I gasped softly when his fingers slid under my underwear and slid over my most private places. His lips broke apart from mine, and started to place gentle kisses down my neck. I moaned loudly, unable to contain my volume as a finger entered me.

"Katie..." Alex moaned against my neck.

"Alex?" I whimpered, feeling an odd warm feeling in the pit of my stomach. It felt amazing. The butterflies mutlipied when he moved his finger in and out slowly. "Ooh GOD," I moaned, laying my head back and closing my eyes.

"Enjoy is baby." He whispered huskily in my ear.

"Faster," I whisper back, lifting my head and kissed his neck. I found the spot on his neck that made him go a little crazy and started to nip and suck on it. He removed his finger, and pulled away from me. I pouted unhappily at him.

"Hang on," He stated with a slight laugh before he took my panties and slowly slid them off of my body.

It wasn't long after that his finger was back inside. It was insane how cloudly my mind was. I couldn't think straight. I felt his growing body part against my thigh, and it made it worse.

"Alex...please?" I pleaded. "Just... do it."

"Katie...." He moaned and trailed off. "I-I don't know."

"Fucking do it." I demanded, and pulled back to look at him. "Please?" I begged.

I saw his lust filled eyes, and I knew that he was having an internal debate with himself. However, I still could feel his...well... you know.

"Okay..." He hesitantly agreed.

"Okay," I nodded before I reached for his boxers, and with the help of Alex, slid them off of his lower half.

"Are you sure that you're ready?"

"I'm sure," I nodded.

I think I wanted it more than he did.

"It's going to hurt. I'm warning you."

"Okay, just...be gentale?"

"I'll try," He whispered, using the free hand that wasn't fingering me to brush my hair out of my face. He placed himself between my legs, and readied himself.

I felt extreme pressure as he entered a little bit at a time.

"Ow," I groaned. "It hurts."

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked after he stopped moving.

I shook my head, but he waited for my okay.

"Go," I nodded my head.

Slowly, inch by inch, Alex pushed into me.

"Are you still okay?"

I bit down on my lip.

"I really want to scream, because it hurts," I told him honestly.

"Let me try something..." He stated, pulling himself back out. Alex's lips was back on my in an intense kiss. I got lost in it so much that I wasn't thinking about more. Well, until I felt him slid into me as quickly as possible. My body screamed pain, and I bit down on his lip, drawing blood. That didn't exactly help so I pressed my finger nails into his bare back. Alex didn't pay attention until he started thrusting slowly. His lips broke away from mine.

"You're aggressive." Alex commented before picking up speed slowly. "I like it." He whispered before he sucking on my neck and thrusting at a steady speed.

"Oh...my...Alex!" I moaned softly, and pressed my fingers harder into his back. "Faster...please."

"Beg."

"Alex please go faster."

"Not good enough," He whispered.

"Dammit, Alex! Fuck me harder!" I stated loudly and he smirked at me before he started thrusting harder than he was before.

I was screaming and moaning like a two dollar whore.

"Alexander..." I moaned loudly.

I'm pretty sure our parents could hear us.

"Oh my God! Katie." He moaned against my skin as he kept his steady place.

"Alexander, Katelyn?" Mrs. Gaskartha asked seconds before she entered.

"Fuck!" Alex muttered, having enough time to pull the blankets over us.

"Oh my..."

"Mom!" Alex stated.

She looked mortified as she glanced at Alex and myself.

"I'm just... going," She stated, turning around and walking out. "Lock that door next time," She called through the door.

Alex looked back at me, and I was trying to catch my breath.

"I'm not finished." He pouted.

"Me either..." I agreed. "Could you...go on?"

He beamed and nodded his head before he started to slowly moved again, and then his thrust picked up. Soon enough, his movements were messy, and we were trying to catch our breath. I felt something fill my insides before he rested down on top of me for a few minutes. Alex pulled out, and rolled off of me, and laid down beside of me.

"Oh my God," He huffed, staring at me.

"I just lost my virginity."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sexy chapters aren't my strongest points...but I tried?

thoughts?

xoxo Rae Marie